Hi everyone!

This is the first time I've actually committed to joining a community on astrology. I've been aware of my sign since i was a kid, but i never took a vested interest in astrology till 3 years ago.

Since then I've scoured the internet and even bought a couple of books, notably, Isabelle Hickey's Astrology a cosmic science. I've mostly done this attempting to understand my own natal chart. Seems like the more learn, the more aware I become of what i don't know. I've since returned to school to study mathematics and physics while studying astrology in an attempt to understand the universe its impact on myself/people and vice versa. which has helped me understand more, but still have more questions so... here I am! =)

Looking so forward to learning more.

Call me Ivan.

peace

JUPITERASC

This is the first time I've actually committed to joining a community on astrology. I've been aware of my sign since i was a kid, but i never took a vested interest in astrology till 3 years ago.

Since then I've scoured the internet and even bought a couple of books, notably, Isabelle Hickey's Astrology a cosmic science. I've mostly done this attempting to understand my own natal chart. Seems like the more learn, the more aware I become of what i don't know. I've since returned to school to study mathematics and physics while studying astrology in an attempt to understand the universe its impact on myself/people and vice versa. which has helped me understand more, but still have more questions so... here I am! =)

Looking so forward to learning more.

Call me Ivan.

peace
Hi Rainyskies 101 aka Ivan - welcome! :smile: