Hi, could someone read my chart? It would mean world to me.

I want to know about my love life. Will I have relationship? I never had one. If yes when I can expect it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240217-180717_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240217-180717_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi, I was born 24th sep 2002. at 7:30pm. I want to know about my love life. Will I have relationship? I never had boyfriend. I want to know is there indication in chart of sudden coming or communication? Ty
Horoscopic astrology accuracy is dependent on reliability of birthtime
i.e.
just approximately twelve minutes later the ascendant changes signs :)

Ecliptique

Hello Annahey123,

there is an interesting period in the field of love in 2026 and/or 2027 but the chart you give is too imprecise from the point of view of astral positions in the absence of the place of birth. You can display an Astrodienst style map by hiding this data if you wish.

Ecliptique. :)

Hello Annahey123,

there is an interesting period in the field of love in 2026 and/or 2027 but the chart you give is too imprecise from the point of view of astral positions in the absence of the place of birth. You can display an Astrodienst style map by hiding this data if you wish.

Well thank you I will do that. And post it under. Ty again I am new here so I was confused a little bit.

Horoscopic astrology accuracy is dependent on reliability of birthtime
i.e.
just approximately twelve minutes later the ascendant changes signs :)

Ty you very much I think I am aries rising but I will try to found one with all positions of planets and houses. Ty very much for this informations.

Hello Annahey123,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240217-180717_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240217-180717_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 11

Ecliptique

Hello Annahey,

this is perfect for the map you displayed.

Your time may have been rounded to 7:30 p.m. To clarify things better, for me, in view of future significant transits, can you tell me if it was a question of:
1) in 2019 - 20, that you showed free expression of yourself and were appreciated for it?
2) in 2021, that you have a degree of certainty in relation to your objectives?
3) that you were in love during 2022 by improving yourself in such a way as to impose yourself on the fact that others give you attention and that this leads you to want to take on a challenge in relation to what you loved?
4) in 2023, that you want to evolve the fact of being appreciated and being loved from your communion with problems?
5) in 2023, that you commit to an objective helping to maintain control of your ideas?

or if you can tell me a significant period in the past?

Chrysalis

Having your 7th ruler Venus in the 7th square Neptune can have you experiencing 'vague' partnership issues, where what you’re hoping for (from the other person) may end in disappointment. Venus also squares Jupiter, so this could be due to 'too much of a good thing', you being too pushy friendly/flirtatious, or excessive efforts to make the other happy, as well as unreasonable expectations.
So maybe for things to work out, you need to tone down this behavior.

Ecliptique

Well thank you again and sorry again because I wasnt precise on time period. And no my time is exactly 7:30pm because my mother told me that clock was in the wall in front of her in delivery room. She jokes often how I am born on time for news. Anyways so last year 2023 in the middle of October about 14th of October I met that one friend he is Pisces soon will have birthday I dont have his time of birth only dob so that is reason why I havent sent nothing I mean that is reason why I wanted my chart only explained. Yes 2023 about the fact that of being appreciated and loved from my communion with problems. Because he is that friend whom I shared my problems and he decided to help because he also had similar situation as me. We talked via text, also live but in his problem solving we experienced more intimate moments like kissing,hugging while he said it is all friendly. We stopped talking this month on 1st of February and I send him couple messages and he ignored them. I want to know from my chart is there any indication of sudden communication ,meeting from old friend (him)and if there is any kind of romantic interest (by friend or some person that I already know) that is visible in my chart . In this or upcoming months in 2024.Sorry for long texts and if it is too much informations I just wanted to describe situation and reason for posting my post. After 1st February after we end our friendship I had a lot of sleepless nights because we were soo close. And for me his action made me confused. Ty again and sorry if it is too long text and I am not native English speaker so I am apologizing if there are also grammar mistakes.

Hello Annahey123,

I have taken note of the importance you gave to point no. 4.
Agree for the birth time at 7:30 p.m. From your previous answer, I conclude that your mother saw the time on the clock after giving birth...

In your birth chart, you have no less than 6 squares including a Grand Cross (4 squares and 2 oppositions: Venus - Jupiter - Moon - Neptune) of which I will give you my interpretation. It is important.

Regarding your friend, since you have stopped communication, you can resume it until the end of March 2024 to continue to develop the fact of being loved. Either way, starting mid-May 2024, you'll definitely want to take steps toward being loved. Be careful to do this as tactfully as possible. I will come back to you.

Hello Annahey123,

I have taken note of the importance you gave to point no. 4.
Agree for the birth time at 7:30 p.m. From your previous answer, I conclude that your mother saw the time on the clock after giving birth...

In your birth chart, you have no less than 6 squares including a Grand Cross (4 squares and 2 oppositions: Venus - Jupiter - Moon - Neptune) of which I will give you my interpretation. It is important.

Regarding your friend, since you have stopped communication, you can resume it until the end of March 2024 to continue to develop the fact of being loved. Either way, starting mid-May 2024, you'll definitely want to take steps toward being loved. Be careful to do this as tactfully as possible. I will come back to you.

Well thank you very much. You calmed me down. I am very impatient person and reading this informations you provided helped me to calm down a bit.

Ecliptique

Annahey123, in case you obtain his precise birth data (without communicating it to me) but by displaying the birth chart, I could provide you with even better information.
See you soon with my interpretations.

Annahey123, in case you obtain his precise birth data (without communicating it to me) but by displaying the birth chart, I could provide you with even better information.

Yes I agree my apologizes for long texts which were in regards to him. See you soon too.

Update: I send him texts about college he answered them, wish him happy birthday also answered but today nothing. I just want to know does in chart is there any friendship that will start again or will he return as friend? Because I cannot always send texts and be one fighting for this. Ty

Ecliptique

Hello Annahey123,

If you continue to send text messages, he will perceive this as a desire to absolutely get something done... Stay calm without forcing things.

I will give you very, very soon my interpretation of the planetary aspects in your birth chart as well as that of upcoming transits.

Hello Annahey123,

If you continue to send text messages, he will perceive this as a desire to absolutely get something done... Stay calm without forcing things.

I will give you very, very soon my interpretation of the planetary aspects in your birth chart as well as that of upcoming transits.

I like him and I am scared to lose him forever that is why I keep sending him texts. I will try to be patient ty and sorry If I bothered you

Ecliptique

Annahey123, you don't bother me. It is necessary to approach the study of your birth chart and the delicate side of future significant transits. See you soon, then.

IleneK

Premium Member
Your 7th house ruler, Venus, is currently transiting the 11th house of friendship and so I can see that this person in whom you appear to be romantically interested still remains in the domain of friendship with you.
I think to preserve that field of friendship, you need to conduct yourself like a friend with him rather than a romantic interest. So less texting, less attachment to the frequency of communication.
Transiting Venus is also conjunct your natal Neptune in the 11th, which is part or your natal Moon Venus Jupiter Neptune grand-square, a key chart signature. So you may not be seeing the relationship clearly. This is a good time to really get clear what you want in this relationship with this other person and then conduct yourself consistently with that truth.