Hi, Cancer Moon Here!

Carlbooze

Thx a bunch!

NuKetuLiving

I Googled "clingy" beside the term Cancer Moon, and found this site. This was my attempt at discovering how destined I am to make any more boneheaded errors than I just did today, with regard to repelling others with my clingyness or neediness.

I angered one of the regulars at a bar/restaurant I usually frequent , since it's so close to where I live. He was angry, because I was using him (unwittingly) as my personal therapist, I guess, because I liked him, and didn't know too many others there.

He knows everyone who comes to this bar everyday (older Italian men - I'm in Italy btw) and apparently I'd been making such a nuisance of myself, that he's been letting all the other guys know that he's sick/tired of my writing emails to him. I don't know Italian that well (not trying hard enough really) so it's been easy to use my translation app to write him about stuff that bothered me He blew up at me about an hour ago, and told me to stop it Now, I feel as though both he and his friends hate me, and right now (especially now) I hate this damned Cancer Moon that I've been plagued with since birth!

So now, instead of chalking this up as an experience or as a lesson to learnfrom the universal conscious intelligence, I'm feeling that my life is ruined, I'm feeling so much shame (truckloads) that I never want to ever show my face there again. Why can I chalk this up as being the tendency of a Cancer Moon? Because this experience has replicated itself over and over in my life, and because everything I 've read about being a Moon in this placement has been spot-on to one degree or another!

Besides, I can see that I care too damned much about things that other people would shrug off, like slights in respect or decorum within a professional, social, or customer-focused setting. I don't think that I 'm too adept at taking the emotional vibe of a room (probably because I 'm wired to think pretty negatively about most situations) but the rest of the stuff is terribly true, I'm afraid! I read a post on here that pretty much complained about how the moon in this placement is regarded so negatively, but unfortunately looking at the things I tend to react to, and feel about, I must own most of it!

Despite my having a spiritual life, where I have pointers and precepts to guide me, I forget them all, or don't keep focus on them enough, when I'm in the thick of things, but I don't want to give up these practices and be always in the thralls of this overly sensitive placement. Again, I've made a fool of myself, so it's time to hide out at home and do everything I can do to not have to offend anyone and feel these feelings that seem like they'll never go away! Please, can anyone relate to this placement? My Sun is in Taurus and my Riding's in Virgo. Thanks!
Hi fellow Cancerian moon (using tropical) 🧜‍♀️
I have an :aquarius: :sun: so I personally adore this combo. In whole signs I am assuming your moon is in the 11H of social gatherings, associations, etc so I can see how your moon becomes overly sensitive within these settings, this is the house where essentially your moon is shining. I too am overly sensitive and I take a lot of things personal (my moon is in the 5H) but I have been learning that it's not worth it to brood on my mistakes. I would suggest working alongside the moons phases and signs, if you have not already 🤗

Personally, I absolutely detest people who constantly talk about themselves, and cannot read the room, I think that is due to my sun being in a collective sign. All 3 of your placements are "solo" signs sorta speak, so personal issues, situations belong to Aries-Virgo, whereas collective/community issues and situations belong to Libra-Pisces.
Embrace your everchanging, caring moon. Also, him telling everyone else before telling you is immature, and messy. Maybe it is time to hang out a new bar (not because of who may or may not hate you, but because your moon may no longer feel safe there).

Carlbooze

Hi There!

First, let me say thanks for this vital information, which will become even more vital, when I find out what you reported to me actually means! Meaning, I know next to nothing, except the fact that I'm Cancer Moon (i.e. takes things personally, extremely sensitive, concerned about security, share too much sometimes, etc.) honestly!

As regards this bar and the folks there, I'm really good at ignoring people who have wronged me. I can almost immediately change from their channel (as if they were a tv set) to another.

There's a little bit of a back story to this that caused somewhat of an uproar, and it has to do with the value I place on morality, and I will not move away from it! What's right is right, what's fair is fair, and when you're wrong, I'll tell you, despite your physical attributes, whether friend, foe or family! So, if someone steps on my toe, I'll let them know, and whether they feel that I'm out of my place or not, means nothing to me.

But yes, again this info. is amazing especially in the sense that it can help me prepare for what's coming or not (relationship, economic hardship, etc.) I know that it's against the rules to solicit help directly, so I won't.

Thanks Though!

JUPITERASC

Hi There! First, let me say thanks for this vital information, which will become even more vital, when I find out what you reported to me actually means! Meaning, I know next to nothing, except the fact that I'm Cancer Moon (i.e. takes things personally, extremely sensitive, concerned about security, share too much sometimes, etc.) honestly!
Those traits aren't solely Cancer Moon :)
As regards this bar and the folks there, I'm really good at ignoring people who have wronged me. I can almost immediately change from their channel (as if they were a tv set) to another.
as can those who aren't Cancer Moon
There's a little bit of a back story to this that caused somewhat of an uproar, and it has to do with the value I place on morality, and I will not move away from it! What's right is right, what's fair is fair, and when you're wrong, I'll tell you, despite your physical attributes, whether friend, foe or family! So, if someone steps on my toe, I'll let them know, and whether they feel that I'm out of my place or not, means nothing to me.
Morality is a trait not limited to Cancer Moon
But yes, again this info. is amazing especially in the sense that it can help me prepare for what's coming or not (relationship, economic hardship, etc.) I know that it's against the rules to solicit help directly, so I won't. Thanks Though!
this is generalised info - applicable to many
TOTALITY OF TESTIMONIES is the reliable way

Carlbooze

Oh yes, that's true! It's just that everything I've read about this placement is shitty, about a weak, motherly, overly sensitive character. Someone who's melancholy in disposition, and very likely to suffer from depression. Yes, I'm sure that this other stuff isn't the sole province of the CM either, but I was grasping at anything that would be something of which I could somehow be proud. I hate this part of me.

Osamenor

Staff member
Should I change my Thread title, is that it?
I don't want to violate any rules here! If so, no problem at all for me to change it.

Jupiterasc just posts those links in everyone's introduction thread. It's their way of offering to show people around. It does not mean you're violating any rules.

Carlbooze

Those traits aren't solely Cancer Moon :)

as can those who aren't Cancer Moon

Morality is a trait not limited to Cancer Moon

this is generalised info - applicable to many
TOTALITY OF TESTIMONIES is the reliable way

Hi:

Can you explain what you mean by the number of "testimonies"? Did you mean the number of people who may be able to relate to my placement, and then write me to confirm it in their lives?

Thanks!

Carlbooze

Hi fellow Cancerian moon (using tropical) 🧜‍♀️
I have an :aquarius: :sun: so I personally adore this combo. In whole signs I am assuming your moon is in the 11H of social gatherings, associations, etc so I can see how your moon becomes overly sensitive within these settings, this is the house where essentially your moon is shining. I too am overly sensitive and I take a lot of things personal (my moon is in the 5H) but I have been learning that it's not worth it to brood on my mistakes. I would suggest working alongside the moons phases and signs, if you have not already 🤗

Personally, I absolutely detest people who constantly talk about themselves, and cannot read the room, I think that is due to my sun being in a collective sign. All 3 of your placements are "solo" signs sorta speak, so personal issues, situations belong to Aries-Virgo, whereas collective/community issues and situations belong to Libra-Pisces.
Embrace your everchanging, caring moon. Also, him telling everyone else before telling you is immature, and messy. Maybe it is time to hang out a new bar (not because of who may or may not hate you, but because your moon may no longer feel safe

Welcome, my Moonchild of the Mermaid (names for Cancer sun and moon people alike), from a Cancer ascendant ruled by my Moon conjunct sun in Aquarius and a pleasure to meet you in the AW! You'll like it here and a great place to talk about astrology (an expertise subject of mine as an Aquarian).
Hello:

I was about to follow-up on a message offer for a question, but I can't find it now.

If this was you, can you please send again?

Thx

JUPITERASC

Hi: Can you explain what you mean by the number of "testimonies"?
Did you mean the number of people who may be able to relate to my placement, and then write me to confirm it in their lives? Thanks!
Definition of Testimony :)
A partial judgment based upon the influence of a certain planet as conditioned by Sign and House
strength of position and aspects
or
of a certain configuration of planets in a Figure.
The synthesis of several testimonies constitutes a judgement
- Nicholas deVore - Encyclopedia of Astrology :)

Carlbooze

Definition of Testimony :)
A partial judgment based upon the influence of a certain planet as conditioned by Sign and House

strength of position and aspects
or
of a certain configuration of planets in a Figure.
The synthesis of several testimonies constitutes a judgement
- Nicholas deVore - Encyclopedia of Astrology :)

Thanks!!!!

Carlbooze

Please bear with me, as I'm having a devil of a time finding out how to PM folks here. The one instruction (haven't spent much time looking around the forum for stuff) I saw on how to access this feature didn't seem to work for me. I looked, but didn't see it. Can I ask you for help with this, so that I can write you/others?

Thx

Osamenor

Staff member
We recently changed our forum software. What was called private messaging on the old software (pm for short) is called Conversation on the new software. To private message someone, click on (or just hover over) their username. You'll get a pop up with some options, one of which is Start a Conversation. Click that, and you can message them.