hey there everybody

tianamkd

i'm new on this forum , i found it on the internet when i was doing my often curious research about my natal chart aspects meanings. I hope i will gain some knowledge on this site in the astrology area

thank you

The_Saturnian

Welcome to AW. You'll learn tons here, just I did and I still am. If you really mastery over astrology, you've come to the right place. :)

tianamkd

i'm glad about that.

i'm also curious and it would kill me if i don't ask you :)

your name is The Saturnian so you're Capricorn same as me or am i wrong?

:smile:

greybeard

A Saturnian is not necessarily a Capricorn.

Here's a chart with the Sun and Moon in Taurus, the Ascendant in Aries, and only one planet -- Saturn -- in Capricorn.

But look how Saturn is separated from all the other planets. He "stands out" or "stands apart".
And Saturn is in the 10th House, the "natural house" of Saturn. He is high in the sky and "stands above all else."
And there are 5 planets (including Sun and Moon) in Earth signs.
And another 5 in Cardinal signs.
So there is a "preponderance" of Earth, and a "preponderance" of Cardinality.
The Cardinal Earth sign is Capricorn, so there is a Capricornian overtone to the chart, and Saturn rules Capricorn and inhabits that sign, which belongs to him.

Because of the combination of many factors the chart is "Saturnian." Saturn dominates the horoscope (the personality, the life.)

There are other potent factors in the chart, such as the immolation of the Moon in the fires of the Sun, but the idea is that Saturn plays a predominant role in directing the life.

You might like to read Frank's description of how he teaches beginning astrology classes at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18247

And welcome to our community and to astrology.

Attachments

• astro_2atw_01_marshall_applewhite.54242.25888.jpg
    astro_2atw_01_marshall_applewhite.54242.25888.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

tianamkd

wow , this is very beautiful.

i understand everything that you said about you natal chart and about the position of saturn in it and i must agree that the position is very very unusual.

The_Saturnian

your name is The Saturnian so you're Capricorn same as me or am i wrong?

No. I'm Leo Sun, Gemini Rising and Sagittarian Moon. I chose the The_Saturnian, as I love my lord and master (being Saturn and all things Saturn related) very dearly.

tianamkd

Saturn is very powerful planet. The planet teacher , and the master of karma.

I've seen one picture where Saturn is actually eating his child , that's a metaphorical explanation of the braveness and discipline , and also the power of sacrificing your own good for the good of others.

My planet leader is also Saturn , i'm capricorn and i also have 5 planets in capricorn

The_Saturnian

Yes he is the master of karma, judgement and time. Sometimes I look upon him as the ultimate being of divinity. For some reason, he seems to be somewhat superior to all other planets in my mind. I just seem to love Saturn a lot. Tad bit of an enigma why I do. A predicament I have never solved.

tianamkd

here is the picture of Saturn eating his son as i said.

also talking about Saturn there are many thing that are not explained.

as a Saturnian i guess you're very intuitive. It is said that people with leading planet Saturn have a power similar to holding a crystal ball. We look at people and things and we just know what's about to happen next :smile:

Attachments

• a8UXr.jpg
    a8UXr.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 18

AstroLogical

here is the picture of Saturn eating his son as i said.

also talking about Saturn there are many thing that are not explained.

as a Saturnian i guess you're very intuitive. It is said that people with leading planet Saturn have a power similar to holding a crystal ball. We look at people and things and we just know what's about to happen next :smile:

tianamkd

The character in this piece of art that you say is Saturn looks anything but strong and decisive... in fact, he looks rather insane and desperate—perhaps starving as well. What in this picture suggests it is Saturn? I'm not trying to be contrary, I just don't see any iconic suggestion it is the artist's rendering of Saturn. Did this come from a book about Saturn or what? More info please.

A*L

JUPITERASC

Saturn is very powerful planet. The planet teacher , and the master of karma.

I've seen one picture where Saturn is actually eating his child , that's a metaphorical explanation of the braveness and discipline , and also the power of sacrificing your own good for the good of others

My planet leader is also Saturn , i'm capricorn and i also have 5 planets in capricorn
Hey tianamkd - welcome to our astrological learning forum
Using whole sign house systems,
one sign = one house
article explains at
http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/wholesignhouses.html

Since you specifically
have five planets in Capricorn
then
HOW TO PROCEED WHEN TWO OR MORE PLANETS OCCUPY A HOUSE
at
http://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html :smile: provides useful guidance
Based on astrological methods of 17th century astrologer Morin de Villefranche
as was taught by Zoltan Mason of New York.
whose approach stresses seeing the chart as a whole integrated unit
creating an image of the person and delineating their motivations and drives.

RESUME of the Rules of Interpretation of the astrological
chart determined by Morin de Villefranche
From Book XXI of his monumental twenty-six book
exposition on Astrology - Astrologia Gallica
http://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html