help with synastry

audula

hi all!
i need help with a synastry chart! i'm not good at interpreting these charts because they seem a bit complicated.

here is a little background on us. well, first, let me say that i absolutely can't forget this person for some reason! we have been out of each others lives for five years now, and before that we had a romantic, year long, relationship but it was never committed. i still think about him about every other day and i'm hopeful he'd want to give it another shot. he has some kind of ethereal and romantic pull on me!
regardless of my feelings, we haven't spoke to each other in about a year and barely in the years before that! i have tried to catch up with him but every time i contact him, he doesn't respond to me. it makes me feel like he was hurt by something i did in the past but he has never told me that. anyway! i need your help!

i'm curious if anyone might spot something in our charts that could cause me to feel like this? i just can't get him out of my head and off my heart.

also, if he seems like someone who would be easily hurt in romance?

and, do we seem to be a good match in your interpretation?

oh, and, we have of course both dated other people but is there any aspects that might cause him to have feelings close to mine about our relationship?

thank you so much,
audrey

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_audrey_worrell_mark_gabel.83936.37734.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_audrey_worrell_mark_gabel.83936.37734.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 9

audula

i'm also posting a composite chart if it helps at all :smile:

Attachments

• astro_621gw_01_02_audrey_worrell_mark_gabel.28979.7300.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_02_audrey_worrell_mark_gabel.28979.7300.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 3

Arena

A good way to read a synastry chart is to read it as it were transits to your chart, and then transits to his chart.

When you put your chart on the inside you see that he has some very important planets touching yours, you have a Jupiter Sun connection, Jupiter Venus connection, Venus Venus and Sun Saturn. There are some more connections so I am not surprised that you had a strong connection with him. You also have some angular connections, very important. His Dsc is on your Pluto and your MC is on his Moon-Neptune conjunction.

Take all the aspects from his chart to yours and read them like they were transits to your chart ... that is likely to give you the picture of how you would feel about him and what effect he would have on your life. Then take all the aspects your chart makes to his chart and read them like they were transits to his chart, then you see how he would feel about you and what you are to him.

Conjunctions are most important, and then take the tightest aspects as they are the most important. Squares and oppositions are dynamic (not bad at all) and trines are easy going.

audula

A good way to read a synastry chart is to read it as it were transits to your chart, and then transits to his chart.

When you put your chart on the inside you see that he has some very important planets touching yours, you have a Jupiter Sun connection, Jupiter Venus connection, Venus Venus and Sun Saturn. There are some more connections so I am not surprised that you had a strong connection with him. You also have some angular connections, very important. His Dsc is on your Pluto and your MC is on his Moon-Neptune conjunction.

Take all the aspects from his chart to yours and read them like they were transits to your chart ... that is likely to give you the picture of how you would feel about him and what effect he would have on your life. Then take all the aspects your chart makes to his chart and read them like they were transits to his chart, then you see how he would feel about you and what you are to him.

Conjunctions are most important, and then take the tightest aspects as they are the most important. Squares and oppositions are dynamic (not bad at all) and trines are easy going.

you're awesome arena! thank you for your insight and help. i've already starting looking into some of those connections you mentioned, and things are getting interesting :smile:
i appreciate you pointing out some of the more important aspects you noticed because i've had trouble prioritizing the charts.
however, his moon and neptune in my mc doesn't seem like a very romantic place for it to be! my impression is that all the action in my mc causes me to act too cold or solitary.
sheesh, there is a lot to consider when reading these things. you guys got skillz :tongue: