Help with synastry and composite

Sairenne

Hi! I need some help with this synastry and composite chart. This is not a relationship, more of a 'situationship', but I have a serious crush on him. He also seemed a bit hooked on me as well. Is that shown in our pluto related aspects? Also, why does the guy (aquarius) always mistrust and misunderstand me (leo)? After our last misunderstanding, he stopped talking to me although I know he only did it because his pride was hurt. So to my last question, should I give up on the whole thing? I could really use any info here, because I don't have much experience reading synastry and composite and the mars square venus in comp has me thinking negatively. Thanks!

Synastry: https://imgur.com/a/eCqgMMo

Composite: https://imgur.com/a/RTsGJew

P.S. I hope I posted the links correctly.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

There are two nice aspects, the sun opposite Venus, and Jupiter conjunct sun. But your Uranus and south node are sitting on his moon/mars opposition and there is an exact mars/pluto conjunction. If you like continuous fighting, you can handle this, but it's really an explosive relationship and not good for long term. In the composite the sun/pluto opposition highlights the power plays going on between the two of you. It's a situation waiting to explode.

Sairenne

Well, so far, fighting hasn't been an issue. The big issue is that whenever we have a problem, he shuts down completely. I give him time and space, but I think he just wants me to chase him, which of course is too difficult for me. I also think it may be related to our moons falling in each others' 12th house and moon in 12th in composite. We don't say what bothers us, we have never owned up to our feelings to each other and we really have a hard time apologising to each other, unless we do it at the same time.

Edit: Also, do I understand this correctly: does the uranus/SN on his moon/mars relate to how he gets so hurt by my immature behavior? This is one of our big issues.

Last edited:

sea_of_qi

Composite Moon, Jupiter, Pluto in the 12th, I would let it go. There are so many others out there why put yourselves through that. The dynamic you described will increase the longer you are together.

Sairenne

Well, I kinda already have let it go. I realise how my behavior (which is usually the result of me trying to hide my feelings) may hurt him and I respect his shutdowns and don't bother him at all. He's a great guy and deserves the best! :) On the other hand, I do have feelings for him and I would definitely try harder if he told me he wanted it as well. Oof!

As for the planets in 12th, his birth time may be a bit off, I'm not sure I remember it correctly. It could affect the composite I think.

Anyway, thanks for the input everybody! :)