help with interpretation with my chart on me & relationships

astroquest

I was wondering what my chart has to say about me on how I am in relationships in general. Something that I got so far but having trouble interpring it is,

Self expression modifying Physical & Relationship focused on spiritual goes very easily with Expansion modifying duty focused on home,

Home modifying thinking & daily work focused on friends goes easily with physical modifying physical & relationship focused on expansion,

Self expression modifying physical & relationship focused on spiritual needs to be combined with transformation modifying transformation focused on thinking,

Duty modifying being focused on self expression goes very easily with physical modifying physical & relationship focused on expansion,

Spiritual modifying expansion focused on transformation goes easily with physical modifying physical & relationship focused on expansion.

If I can get some help it will be very appreciative because I would like to know how I am in relationships like my strong points and my weak points. Thank You.:cool:

Attachments

• Andrew Natal chart 2.JPG
    Andrew Natal chart 2.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 25

katydid

Relationships are ruled by the 7th house. You have Pisces there, with the ruler, Neptune in Capricorn in the 5th. You want a sensitive, caring partner. You may look at some potential partners with rose colored glasses, but may feel blocked in terms of reaching out to them personally. Perhaps you waste some time looking from afar, rather than taking concrete action.
Neptune is opposed by your Sun in Cancer in the 11th. You do have an inconjunction to Neptune from Venus in Leo in the 12th as well. Perhaps some of the potential partners choose to remain friends, as you are probably a really great, positive, caring friend. You are a really nice, good guy, and no one wants to potentially lose your friendship perhaps?
Your Mars is in Capricorn in the 5th, which is a fiery house, with a fiery planetary energy. But the Capricorn slows things down a bit, makes you more cautious, more stable in your desires. Things are left to simmer for awhile, like hot coals. You may really really want to gamble upon your feelings, and have an impetuous fling, but the Mercury opposition in Cancer may not know just how to express those urges confidently enough. You may have some very strong desires which go unexpressed for fear of alienating others perhaps?

Luckily, you have that nice Jupiter in Pisces in the 8th. Eventually, many of the potential lovers SEE the real you, and see the sensual heart beating there, and often things do work out in that arena. You may have to be there long enough to lend an ear and some comfort, before they recognize the power that you have there waiting however. Your loyalty and depth of emotions are the winning factor in the end.

astroquest

katydid thank you for the repley. I will try to understand my personality in relationships. Alot what you said seems like it has happened to me when looking for love:banana: and hope that I can use my positives to my advantage and notice my weaknesses.

Attachments

• Andrew Natal chart 2.JPG
    Andrew Natal chart 2.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 17

katydid

astroquest said:
katydid thank you for the repley. I will try to understand my personality in relationships. Alot what you said seems like it has happened to me when looking for love:banana: and hope that I can use my positives to my advantage and notice my weaknesses.

Your weaknesses are not that horribly weak. I can see some difficulties when expressing your self at times because your emotions come fast and strong and are hard to explain to to others at times. [ Moon/Uranus opposite Mercury]

Maybe you can express yourself creatively when trying to get your point across to someone. I would think your artistic talents would be strong and you would be able to put your own unique stamp on something quite successfully.

And I would think your great sensitivity and your empathy would make you able to nurture others in a winning way. That is always a positive. :rolleyes:

Welcome,
I'm a modern astrologer that uses Equal house sytem. Don't understand some of the phrases you used in your first post cos you didn't seem to be referring to any of the 10 planets.

Have you read the 'welcome sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc and also has links to forum rules & regs..

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

My way of helping newbies is for them to do more research and learning rather than just ‘drop the answer in your lap’ and not necessarily to provide professional readings and forecast future events. If you are truly interested in astrology, I and most others here will help you…..
Having a Sagittarius MC is the sign of the teacher and I do indeed teach astrology. This forum is a wonderful community of all mixed levels. So instead of dropping the answer in your lap I may provide links to encourage you in the hope that if you are sincerely interested enough you will do the research and enlighten yourself….

When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

If you want to research more into synastry try here
http://cafeastrology.com/astrology_of_relationships.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/interchartaspects.html

Predicting marriage and/or having children can be done, but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what interaspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc

Your venus in 12th shows your romantic nature, which suggests someone rather secretive quite capable of having 'private, behind the scenes' romance if you get my drift and cos it's square to pluto in 3rd house it wants intensity, controlling, demanding relationships and that may also involve the communications side also

YOur venus may have quincunx to neptune, but it's hard to tell, but if it does try here..
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

Your fifth house is ruled by Saggi therefore Jupiter and placed in 8th house of sex with nice trine to mercury and sextile to mars. The square to moon,uranus can occasionally go over the top and you prob find your relationships start suddenly and end suddenly. Moon/uranus is also break with mom and women and emotionally bit erratic, wanting excitement unpredictability (like mom) perhaps. Jupiter square uranus can act too quickly and sometimes cut nose off to spite face.

Amongst other things, astrology is a wonderful tool for understanding yourself and others better.....enabling us to make better choices in life as we become aware of how our behaviour influences what happens to us through the law of cause and effect. Astrology does not reliably predict the future.......But it can provide an excellent insight into the psychological make-up of people, enabling us to accurately predict their behaviour and it's resultant effects

If you intend to learn about astrology, you will need to begin with a natal chart, it need not necessarily be your own, but many choose to begin this way, in an effort to better understand their own life journey, and purpose. Astrological natal charts are as individual as a persons ‘fingerprints’ depending on where (latitude & longitude) and time of birth.It is important to get your *time of your birth* as this is the most important information.

Here are my personal recommend beginners links to focus upon Natal charts:-
I hope that you come here and want to learn about astrology and join in with exchanges. There ever expanding Education forum here and lots more to explore. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12556 http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TOClessons.htm
http://wilsontc.stormloader.com#continue
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natalastrology.html

House systems
Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_house_system#Equal_House
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm
For further research try here...
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3280&highlight=placidus+equal
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638&highlight=house+system

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

wilsontc

Staff member
next step, to Andrew

Andrew,

You said:
astroquest said:
I was wondering what my chart has to say about me on how I am in relationships in general. Something that I got so far but having trouble interpring it is...If I can get some help it will be very appreciative because I would like to know how I am in relationships like my strong points and my weak points.

Great job at working to put together the "astro-sentences"! You have picked out the "astro-sentences" which have to do with relationships and now the next step is to use some alternate "keywords" to better understand what the "astro-sentence" means. Let's take a look at what you have and then translate the "astro-sentence" into something a little easier to understand! ;)

Self expression (also dating) modifying Physical (also personal values) & Relationships focused on spirituality (also idealization) goes very easily with Expansion modifying duty (also responsibility) focused on home (also emotions)

This indicates that you have "dating relationships" and can tend to idealize these relationships. This "ideal dating relationship" goes very easily with a strong sense of emotional responsibility

Home (also emotions) modifying thinking & daily work focused on friends goes easily with physical modifying physical & relationships focused on expansion

The first part of this indicates daily emotional thinking about friends, but I don't see the "astro-sentence" of physical :taurus: modifying physical & relationships :venus: focused on the expansion house. There are no planets in your expansion house so there is no "astro-sentence" for the expansion house. So this second "astro-sentence" doesn't exist in your chart.

Self expression modifying physical & relationship focused on spiritual needs to be combined with transformation (also control) modifying transformation (control) focused on thinking

This indicates that your "ideal dating relationship" (from first "astro-sentence") needs to be combined with a strong need to be in control of your thinking. This adds the issue of "thought control" to your relationships.

Duty (also responsibility) modifying being focused on self expression (also dating) goes very easily with physical modifying physical & relationship focused on expansion,

The first part of this indicates a strong, personal responsibility in dating, but the second part doesn't exist in your chart (as mentioned previously, since you have no planets in the expansion house).

Spiritual (also idealization) modifying expansion focused on transformation (also control) goes easily with physical modifying physical & relationship focused on expansion.

The first part of this indicates that there is an expansive and idealized focus on control, but the second part doesn't exist in your chart (as mentioned previously, since you have no planets in the expansion house).

If you are interested, let me know your thoughts on this, whether it makes sense, and any questions you have about this.

Basic astro-relating,

Tim