Help with horary, what are his real intentions/feelings

charlyelly

Hello
I have been trying to learn horary but having a hard time with it as I am a newbie to all this although I do know alot about general astrology.

I have an ex who recently returned to my life on Feb 9, the day of the lunar eclipse basically.

Hes a handful of contradictions to say the least.

last week I put down some serious boundaries and he has gone silent since then.

this makes me think that he may not have been entirely truthful when he said he didn't want to be with me. One thing I know for sure is his physical attraction to me.

We are 11 years apart in age. I feel this is why he wont allow himself to be with me. Im the older one...kids would be an issue.

anyway I am trying to learn who is who in the chart and how to interpret so any help would be much appreciated! I can trade tarot reading for this too!

Attachments

• astro_2ast_06_what_are_his_true_intentions_feelings_hr.78810.17481.jpg
    astro_2ast_06_what_are_his_true_intentions_feelings_hr.78810.17481.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 98

Salasi

The chart is in early degrees so it could mean it is "too early" to tell or things are just changing.
As per your question who is who. You would be sun and he saturn.
he is in sagi, triplicity of sun, so i think he cares about you. But he does not seem to be in a strong position to act

Last edited:

charlyelly

thank you for the reply. I see that he is Saturn, yes. where do you see it being in 'early degrees'? Do you see any sign that there may just be someone else he is involved with?

The chart is in early degrees so it could mean it is "too early" to tell or things are just changing.
As per your question who is who. You would be sun and he saturn.
he is in sagi, triplicity of sun, so i think he cares about you. But he does not seem to be in a strong position to act

Salasi

The asc is in early degrees. I dont think he is involved with anybody at the moment (he might have been in the past, jupiter triplicity of asc and saturn in sign of jupiter, but if this was so i would say it is over now as jupiter and saturn are seperating)

charlyelly

this is all really interesting. I would not have known to point to saturn to look at him. Interestingly about 3 hours after I posted this horary we spoke and its over. Still no idea whats going on but its done. maybe thats why it was 'too early' to ask?

The asc is in early degrees. I dont think he is involved with anybody at the moment (he might have been in the past, jupiter triplicity of asc and saturn in sign of jupiter, but if this was so i would say it is over now as jupiter and saturn are seperating)

Bunraku

He is Saturn in the 5th - not wanting anything too serious. Mutable - someone who flip flops, and add to the 5th, just wants to have fun. He’s in the feral part of Sag, so he can’t quite communicate his intent that well to begin with.

Anyways Sun-Moon opposition is quite terrible, and the final aspect the Moon makes is an opposition to Merc (probs what happened).

charlyelly

saturn in the 5th...this sounds about right. Our age difference and the issue of children...his crushing shyness....fear of being vulnerable...

still not sure how or why I am sun and he is saturn? how do you get to that conclusion? Wouldn't I be the ascendent and he in 7th house?

and yes, sun moon opposition is not friendly.

oleanna

Yes, pretty right...
And ASC is in Leo, ruled by Sun, and DESC, 7th house, is in Aquarius, ruled by Saturn... that's why.

Best, o.

saturn in the 5th...this sounds about right. Our age difference and the issue of children...his crushing shyness....fear of being vulnerable...

still not sure how or why I am sun and he is saturn? how do you get to that conclusion? Wouldn't I be the ascendent and he in 7th house?

and yes, sun moon opposition is not friendly.

charlyelly

how do you calculate the sun moving towards saturn? I don't think I will be moving towards him at this point. How many days is a unit? Sorry if these are basic questions, I am just learning. Also if saturn is in my 5th house now, how long will it stay there? Would this chart show reconciliation or further contact?

Sun will move towards Saturn
Does that mean you’ll return??
5 units...