Help to Go to sleep peacefully thinking things will get better soon.

Dug

Please Help to Go to sleep Hoping things will get better soon

One very kind human being helped me with this chart. I am going through immense trouble and uncertainty. This is due to lose of employment and not being able to find employment. I got some help and the that will run out by end of March if my calculations are right. I have being trying to find something in the same trade but has failed. I come very close but loose it at the last moment. For the last three months I have got only one interview.

I have being flexible with my decision making but still no result.
During this time I have got very religious and god fearing. I was very religious and faithful before, but 2 years ago I lost faith and started questioning god and religion? That probably during the last period of Rahu. I have learned my lessons. I want to help others and share my professional knowledge,my wisdom with everyone ells than even before. I have got tremendous will power and confidence during this period.

Please help me to read these charts and give me your predictions. This will help me a lot. It will give me means to Go to sleep peacefully thinking things will get better soon.

Please read my attached charts and help me out.

http://forum.astro.com/yabbfiles/Attachments/dug1.gif

Last edited: