Help me understand my daughter?

Frisiangal

If you are first time parents, you are probably experiencing what every new parent undergoes....over anxiousness through lack of knowledge.:)
If your daughter is feeding and sleeping well at regular times ( Moon and Saturn in Leo!), her diapers show that her internal system is working as it should, and she has a good cry for no reason at all at a particular time of the day, she's normal. Try a gentle rock of her cradle or push her pram to and fro to get her to sleep. The motion resembles the womb and can be comforting to her. If you are irritible at yourself regarding your sense of motherhood, still being in the anti-natal stage, she will FEEL this. Babies are amazing in that way. She needs your nurturing and a loving cuddle can do no harm and lots of good.
If you are doing everything you should be doing, yet still feel uncertain, take her to the baby clinic for professional advice, which is preferable to that which, at this stage, any astrologer can supply.:D

F.

Draco

Hi River,

What Frisiangal has said is most probably very true, but just curious, what exactly is the nature of the trouble you are having? Not that I am necessarily the one who can interpret the chart, but knowing what exactly you are trying to identify in a chart helps 100%.

Where abouts are you in the world? The coordinates suggest that you are somewhere near Edmonton in Canada. If this is the case, then in the chart you have provided, the timezone is set for GMT, which would be incorrect. I think that you would be on Mountain Daylight Time (-6). Perhaps someone can confirm this, because I cannot be sure, but you would not be on GMT.

Draco ;)

Frisiangal

Draco said:
Hi River,

Where abouts are you in the world? The coordinates suggest that you are somewhere near Edmonton in Canada. If this is the case, then in the chart you have provided, the timezone is set for GMT, which would be incorrect. I think that you would be on Mountain Daylight Time (-6). Perhaps someone can confirm this, because I cannot be sure, but you would not be on GMT.

Draco ;)

Hi Draco,
Don't many programmes automatically refer local time to GMT?
Baby has a 3rd house Sun, meaning it was born in the early hours local time. Add 6 or so hours because we're ahead of Canada and you'd get that coinciding with 9a.m GMT.

F.

Draco

Hi Fris,

Don't many programmes automatically refer local time to GMT?

I'm not sure. Time zones tie my mind up in knots. Nothing confuses me more. It's a good job astrology is largely dependant upon imagination and the intepretation of symbolism, any more maths involved and my brain would explode! It's just I noticed the time is shown as GMT, which as far as I am aware, this is the time zone of the UK in Winter, and the coordinates do not correspond to anywhere in the UK or a place in the same time zone, so I was just wondering whether the time zone had been adjusted appropriately.

I'm sure River will tell us when she returns.

Draco ;)

Draco

Hi again River,

Go here and enter your daughter's birth data, it's free to register:

www.astro.com

You will find that she is in fact 27 Taurus rising. :)

(at 09:06 Ascendant changes to 0 Gemini)

Draco ;)

Sandra

Congratulation River!

Hello River,

first, let me congratulate you to baby Naomi, which has become the center of your life and has turned it upside down.
You know, that babies live completely in the world of feelings and emotions. In the first they are the expression of there Moon. Therefore you should know something about the Moon of baby Naomi to understand her needs. Her moon is located in the sign of Leo. That indicates that Naomi needs your full attention, she wants to be your center, and to feel that you are here to please her and pay full attention to her, she needs your full engagement with her. She also needs the feeling of security and love. she needs to devour you and her charming nature will make her conquere in all her little baby needs.
We could talk a litte about her AC. But we are not so sure where it definetely is located, yet in Taurus or already in Gemini. But we will find out. If she has got Gemini, than Naomi is very eager and open for everything in her surrounding and she needs a lot of communication. She needs to have someone around her who talks, laughs and play with her. Yes River, she really is your litte boss. Just take it and enjoy it.
In my Forum in Germany, we never make full chart readings for babies. Because the first years is the time to fulfil the needs of the child first. We feel that ethically it is not allowed.
Make sure that Naomi feels confortable physically and that from the medical point of view everything is o.k. Get professional help whenever you need it. I can understand all your anxieties, but with your love and joy you will make it perfect and every hour will be a wunderful experience.

Sandra

Sandra

Hello River,

here it's me onesmore. I have found a very good interpretation of Pisces Sun in a baby's chart. That will show you an other important facette of Naomi.

http://www.babiesonline.com/horoscope/pisces.asp

I remember my cousine, she is 19 years younger than me. She has got a Pisces sun. When she was a baby she was a real cry baby, nobody knew, why she was crying so much. This interpretation here tells the reason.

Sandra