Help me find a sense of who I am

blacksheeep

I've very interested in astrology and would love to find a sense of who I am. If anyone could take the time out to read my chart, it would mean a lot to me. I have looked at various sites and their descriptions of my chart but I feel I need a better explanation and more in depth description. I have constantly been told I act like a Taurus and I feel that I act like a Taurus(i've personally been told this from others) 90% of the time. I would love to know why I feel my sun sign is afflicted. Thank you

Attachments

• Natal Birth Chart.gif
    Natal Birth Chart.gif
    55.8 KB · Views: 53

ashriia

Perhaps your sun energy feels afflicted because of your saturn/venus conjunction. add that to your moon in the hidden 12th house and cancer rising. The conjunction can be restricting, maybe even making your a bit reserved. the moon in the 12th there is alot going on under the surface emotionally which is hard to express, even harder for others to really understand. The ruler of your ascendant/chart ruler being in the 12th would likely make you shy and reserved too. taureans are quiet, strong, shy.
but any taurean traits like jealousy or being possessive over those you love, could be explained by venus square pluto. venus/pluto , with even the harmonious aspects can still be possessive/jealous or even obsessed. it makes for intense relationships.

i just skimmed over your chart tho, and mentioned what stood out first in relation to your posting.

Krewster

Worrying about a 8.x-ish degree loose-orbed conjunction in your chart could be prioritized way down the list of influential astro factors.

Though your question still poses a challenge (why such a well-aspected Sun feels to you like it is afflicted).

without a further self-expose on experiences/behavior relevant to your question, the only guess is that your Sun's third-tightest aspect is the 135 to Pluto (at a whopping 4 min orb...ouch).

Perhaps having such a "red" aspect from Pluto to the Sun imparts an influence not dissimilar from keywords you've used to astro self-label as having your Sun in Aries...?

p.s. Merc is also in that sign (if you like) but super-well aspected to Pluto, the Moon and Sat and so I'm guessing you don't have any negative associations with your Merc being in that sign.

blacksheeep

Perhaps your sun energy feels afflicted because of your saturn/venus conjunction. add that to your moon in the hidden 12th house and cancer rising. The conjunction can be restricting, maybe even making your a bit reserved. the moon in the 12th there is alot going on under the surface emotionally which is hard to express, even harder for others to really understand. The ruler of your ascendant/chart ruler being in the 12th would likely make you shy and reserved too. taureans are quiet, strong, shy.
but any taurean traits like jealousy or being possessive over those you love, could be explained by venus square pluto. venus/pluto , with even the harmonious aspects can still be possessive/jealous or even obsessed. it makes for intense relationships.

i just skimmed over your chart tho, and mentioned what stood out first in relation to your posting.

So far pretty accurate my relationships are very passionate and intense in a good way. I'm very faithful and affectionate. I've met aries sun and gemini moons and they are not like me at all. Probably due to their house placements and other aspects. So my moon in the 12th house could restrict me from acting like an aries? I feel like aries are so expressive and extroverted and when I read about Taurus personality traits and how they're reserved, quiet, shy, mysterious, and emotionally stable i think to myself wow thats me exactly.

blacksheeep

Worrying about a 8.x-ish degree loose-orbed conjunction in your chart could be prioritized way down the list of influential astro factors.

Though your question still poses a challenge (why such a well-aspected Sun feels to you like it is afflicted).

without a further self-expose on experiences/behavior relevant to your question, the only guess is that your Sun's third-tightest aspect is the 135 to Pluto (at a whopping 4 min orb...ouch).

Perhaps having such a "red" aspect from Pluto to the Sun imparts an influence not dissimilar from keywords you've used to astro self-label as having your Sun in Aries...?

p.s. Merc is also in that sign (if you like) but super-well aspected to Pluto, the Moon and Sat and so I'm guessing you don't have any negative associations with your Merc being in that sign.

I've been around so many Aries and even my own mother is an Aries and there are no similar traits that we share other than maybe passion and stubbornness. If you dont mind going into more depth on what you said so I can understand a little more.

ashriia

Your chart ruler being the moon and placed in the 12th definitely would color your outward expression..and also how you are perceived by others. If say your moon was out of the 12th I think you'd likely resonate a lot more with aries energy. Interesting you don't feel more like a cancer sun though and not taurus.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Ms Briana,

rahu the node scorpio 5th debilated, mars aspects own scorpio supportive of occult-research aptitudes, secretiveness, sentimental, etc.

ketu separative node taurus 11th, instinctive love of food and comforts, gains from hospitality industry perhaps, creative and energetic, bold and beautiful, stubborn, tends to negate income-friendships over 11th.

cancer asc sensitive and perceptive. asc moon gemini 12th tending to be introverted, inclined to foreign lands,

curious and analytical but confused, able to process lot of information but not good at decision making perhaps. could have aptitude for psychometric-analytics.

moon 2nd highest planetary deg factor for vocation - information processing, analytics, etc

sun-mer aries 10th action oriented, impulsive, oratory skills, admin leadership, seeking attention and recognition. 10th lord mars over leo 2nd volatile finances-speech, high self-pride and temper, assertive.

10th lord jupiter own sag 6th appreciative of law and justice, philosophical attitude, enmity with none, calling for greater efforts, success amidst adversity, jupiter trine sun-mer aries and mars leo.

saturn-venus pisces 9th, venus elevated sensitive-wise pisces, selfless attitude, artistic aptitudes, advisory-teaching roles; luck after marriage, saturn-venus lords 5/7 over 9th. saturn highest planetary deg pisces personality flair.

saturn lord 9th from asc/moon settling life late at 36+ as thumb rule.

combining sat-venus-moon aptitude for digital graphics analytics/animation children's films etc, to merely guess, teaching-directing-research thereof, leading-managing such institutes with success-recognition.

hope generic observations help take stock. could share feedbacks.

wishing luck,

kshantaram

blacksheeep

Your chart ruler being the moon and placed in the 12th definitely would color your outward expression..and also how you are perceived by others. If say your moon was out of the 12th I think you'd likely resonate a lot more with aries energy. Interesting you don't feel more like a cancer sun though and not taurus.
That makes a lot of sense. I think that placement does takes the Aries energy away/conceals it I definitely don't feel assertive and i'm very close with cancers and they're quite emotional and dependent. I definitely feel but I hide it pretty well. I am sometimes called stoic in a sense but my actions always show I care. Another close friend is a taurus and it's like looking into a mirror. Not to mention when we have tiny fights it's like i'm fighting with myself lol

AstroNous

I am no beginner, neither am I an expert. My techniques are a little bit beta, but still I would like to try them in this case... I am a weirdo who uses Vedic Astrology techniques on the Draconic Zodiac. Tell me if I am accurate or not.

I feel that there is too much a posteriori reasoning here... I hate ad-hoc stuff, and my dream is to make as less ad-hoc as possible in the field of astrology (which is pure ad-hoc).

See, in the Draconic Zodiac you have the Moon in Scorpio. I use the Sun for the main indicator of personality of men, and the Moon for the main indicator of personality for women. Though both still have some say in any gender though, but I am the sort of person that thinks that there are possible differences in reading the chart of a Man and the chart of a Woman.

You are a Scorpio - That is what I am saying.

Your Sun is in Virgo, your Moon in Scorpio in my system. That should be food for thought to you for now.

I will continue here because I need to practice with my new techniques. I was born 1996 so you can guess I still live in the house of my parents and that they are calling me for lunch (here it is 1:41 PM).

---Continuation---

Also, Saturn is your Atmakaraka (Soul Significator). In the Jaimini "Branch of Vedic Astrology", the planet with the most degrees is the Soul Significator. The Soul Significator has a strong say over a person. I haven't seen one Saturn Atmakaraka having a strong sense of identity. In fact, I have seen some Saturn Atmakaraka charts that are supposed to give the person a notable amount of self-confidence, yet, it is like they have the self-confidence but that self-confidence is notably too inconstant. In case you comment about this, self-confidence is of course a by-product of a sense of identity+hope in one's capacity to reach one's ideals. The Earth signs in your chart possibly make you not that "positive" natured (which is not necessarily good), and instead more "negative" natured (which is not necessarily bad). Even your name in this forum says something about you... blacksheep as a name can be a product of either pride of being different to others, or, of melancholy because of being different to others... I think that both at the same time are the most probable thing.

Though Earth signs are phlegmatic... They make a person lose their energy and thus allow for Melancholy if a Water sign has significance, just as it is the case with your Moon, which I take as a general indicator of personality for woman in my system.

Also, I am curious to know how do you perceive the sign of Taurus. Taurus is a sign that is very capable of nurture, as well as a sign that is very capable of appeasing the emotions through intervention in the environment (meaning: that Taurus is a sign that is very conscious of being in the most soothing environment, and hence, is naturally good for helping the emotions calm down); hence, that is the reason the Moon is exalted in Taurus. Taurus is sensible, but does something concrete about those sensibilities. Water signs are sensible, but would rather deal with those sensibilities through pure introspection. On what, and how many, factors do others judge you as a Taurean?

Your Moon is placed on the sign with the most need to find psychological stability; Scorpio. Scorpio is also very good at hiding emotions, hence, it is good at hiding other things more easily since nothing is harder than hiding an emotion (or aren't emotions beyond direct control?). Having control of the internal environment is Scorpio's main focus, while Capricorn is about having control of the external environment.

Sun in Virgo is weak of power and neutral of dignity. Sun is never strong in feminine signs; Sun is strong in Fire signs and a bit strong but undignified in Air signs... Did you know that Moon is actually at its strongest in Scorpio? Yet, it is on its lowest dignity there too. So, you are not sensible, you are very sensible. Moon in water signs is too moody, and only in Taurus of all the even signs the Moon has the "best balance" of moodiness.

I can right out point out that you are a woman that really needs to be more secure about herself in my system (in comparison to the mainstream western tropical system which would have pointed out that you have a lot of self esteem). Just as Aries is the apex of Masculine confidence, Taurus is the apex of Feminine confidence. No wonder you are looking for an identity... You are a woman and your Moon is in Scorpio. Moon is totally about emotional sensibility, increasing emotional sensibility to an excessive extent (as in the Water signs; and especially in Scorpio) is not healthy, yet, that excess of sensitivity can make ones perceptions so sensible, that it can perceive subtle signals of other planes that are beyond. Scorpio, of course, is the most psychic of all signs for a reason. You can possibly have some sort of psychic sensitivity then.

I am suspecting something out of that Virgo, since it is strong enough to pop out to the personality (Mercury is there), and thus help you to be more "Taurean" in parallel to the Moon placement you have, since Moon in Scorpio is externally as calm as Taurus. Though, we all know that inside there is a war.

Ok, so those are the signs, if you want me to enter into houses, I am alright with that... The houses rule the things one experiences in life, while the signs rule how one experiences them, hence the psychological describing power of the signs.

I want to see your feedback before continuing. I want to know if I am doing this well.

I need practice.

Last edited:

blacksheeep

I am no beginner, neither am I an expert. My techniques are a little bit beta, but still I would like to try them in this case... I am a weirdo who uses Vedic Astrology techniques on the Draconic Zodiac. Tell me if I am accurate or not.

I feel that there is too much a posteriori reasoning here... I hate ad-hoc stuff, and my dream is to make as less ad-hoc as possible in the field of astrology (which is pure ad-hoc).

See, in the Draconic Zodiac you have the Moon in Scorpio. I use the Sun for the main indicator of personality of men, and the Moon for the main indicator of personality for women. Though both still have some say in any gender though, but I am the sort of person that thinks that there are possible differences in reading the chart of a Man and the chart of a Woman.

Your Sun is in Virgo, your Moon in Scorpio in my system. That should be food for thought to you for now.

I will continue here because I need to practice with my new techniques. I was born 1996 so you can guess I still live in the house of my parents and that they are calling me for lunch (here it is 1:41 PM).

Scorpio? Hmm that is definitely eye opening and surprising. I don't see how I could be a Scorpio sun but i'll definitely look into it. Thank you for your post

AstroNous

Scorpio? Hmm that is definitely eye opening and surprising. I don't see how I could be a Scorpio sun but i'll definitely look into it. Thank you for your post

I have expanded my message... I am using the Draconic Zodiac, and also, I am looking at your Moon as the principal influence since you are a woman.

blacksheeep

---Continuation---

Also, Saturn is your Atmakaraka (Soul Significator). In the Jaimini "Branch of Vedic Astrology", the planet with the most degrees is the Soul Significator. The Soul Significator has a strong say over a person. I haven't seen one Saturn Atmakaraka having a strong sense of identity. In fact, I have seen some Saturn Atmakaraka charts that are supposed to give the person a notable amount of self-confidence, yet, it is like they have the self-confidence but that self-confidence is notably too inconstant. In case you comment about this, self-confidence is of course a by-product of a sense of identity+hope in one's capacity to reach one's ideals. The Earth signs in your chart possibly make you not that "positive" natured (which is not necessarily good), and instead more "negative" natured (which is not necessarily bad). Even your name in this forum says something about you... blacksheep as a name can be a product of either pride of being different to others, or, of melancholy because of being different to others... I think that both at the same time are the most probable thing.

Though Earth signs are phlegmatic... They make a person lose their energy and thus allow for Melancholy if a Water sign has significance, just as it is the case with your Moon, which I take as a general indicator of personality for woman in my system.

Also, I am curious to know how do you perceive the sign of Taurus. Taurus is a sign that is very capable of nurture, as well as a sign that is very capable of appeasing the emotions through intervention in the environment (meaning: that Taurus is a sign that is very conscious of being in the most soothing environment, and hence, is naturally good for helping the emotions calm down); hence, that is the reason the Moon is exalted in Taurus. Taurus is sensible, but does something concrete about those sensibilities. Water signs are sensible, but would rather deal with those sensibilities through pure introspection. On what, and how many, factors do others judge you as a Taurean?

Your Moon is placed on the sign with the most need to find psychological stability; Scorpio. Scorpio is also very good at hiding emotions, hence, it is good at hiding other things more easily since nothing is harder than hiding an emotion (or aren't emotions beyond direct control?). Having control of the internal environment is Scorpio's main focus, while Capricorn is about having control of the external environment.

Sun in Virgo is weak of power and neutral of dignity. Sun is never strong in feminine signs; Sun is strong in Fire signs and a bit strong but undignified in Air signs... Did you know that Moon is actually at its strongest in Scorpio? Yet, it is on its lowest dignity there too. So, you are not sensible, you are very sensible. Moon in water signs is too moody, and only in Taurus of all the even signs the Moon has the "best balance" of moodiness.

I can right out point out that you are a woman that really needs to be more secure about herself in my system (in comparison to the mainstream western tropical system which would have pointed out that you have a lot of self esteem). Just as Aries is the apex of Masculine confidence, Taurus is the apex of Feminine confidence. No wonder you are looking for an identity... You are a woman and your Moon is in Scorpio. Moon is totally about emotional sensibility, increasing emotional sensibility to an excessive extent (as in the Water signs; and especially in Scorpio) is not healthy, yet, that excess of sensitivity can make ones perceptions so sensible, that it can perceive subtle signals of other planes that are beyond. Scorpio, of course, is the most psychic of all signs for a reason. You can possibly have some sort of psychic sensitivity then.

I am suspecting something out of that Virgo, since it is strong enough to pop out to the personality (Mercury is there), and thus help you to be more "Taurean" in parallel to the Moon placement you have, since Moon in Scorpio is externally as calm as Taurus. Though, we all know that inside there is a war.

Ok, so those are the signs, if you want me to enter into houses, I am alright with that... The houses rule the things one experiences in life, while the signs rule how one experiences them, hence the psychological describing power of the signs.

I want to see your feedback before continuing. I want to know if I am doing this well.

I need practice.

Thank you so much for your in depth explanation. Regarding my username I definitely feel out of place with others. I don't feel better than them, I just feel out of place sort of like an outsider.

I am often told that I am stubborn like a bull, shy, I am very emotionally stable on the outside and when I am alone I tend to let it all out. I tend to be quite moody but I like to be alone to sort of recharge from people. I dont keep grudges but I never forget what people have done to me. I just feel indifferent towards them and no longer have a relationship. I will let go of relationships when I feel that it is no longer stable. I want a secure,stable, and passionate relationship. These are the characteristics I am told I have and that I see in myself that make others and myself believe I act like a taurus.

I agree with your characteristics wow, i definitely feel insecure about myself. I am very sensual and sensible. I could see how I act like Scorpio your description fits me pretty well. The negative characteristics of Scorpio however don't fit me. The taurus negative characteristics such as materialism, jealousy, etc fit me.

Please continue your explanation of my scorpio moon it's starting to click but I still feel the strong presence of a taurus energy.

blacksheeep

Ms Briana,

rahu the node scorpio 5th debilated, mars aspects own scorpio supportive of occult-research aptitudes, secretiveness, sentimental, etc.

ketu separative node taurus 11th, instinctive love of food and comforts, gains from hospitality industry perhaps, creative and energetic, bold and beautiful, stubborn, tends to negate income-friendships over 11th.

cancer asc sensitive and perceptive. asc moon gemini 12th tending to be introverted, inclined to foreign lands,

curious and analytical but confused, able to process lot of information but not good at decision making perhaps. could have aptitude for psychometric-analytics.

moon 2nd highest planetary deg factor for vocation - information processing, analytics, etc

sun-mer aries 10th action oriented, impulsive, oratory skills, admin leadership, seeking attention and recognition. 10th lord mars over leo 2nd volatile finances-speech, high self-pride and temper, assertive.

10th lord jupiter own sag 6th appreciative of law and justice, philosophical attitude, enmity with none, calling for greater efforts, success amidst adversity, jupiter trine sun-mer aries and mars leo.

saturn-venus pisces 9th, venus elevated sensitive-wise pisces, selfless attitude, artistic aptitudes, advisory-teaching roles; luck after marriage, saturn-venus lords 5/7 over 9th. saturn highest planetary deg pisces personality flair.

saturn lord 9th from asc/moon settling life late at 36+ as thumb rule.

combining sat-venus-moon aptitude for digital graphics analytics/animation children's films etc, to merely guess, teaching-directing-research thereof, leading-managing such institutes with success-recognition.

hope generic observations help take stock. could share feedbacks.

wishing luck,

kshantaram

Thank you for your post. Some of your descriptions I agree with but the others like impulsive, leadership, I dont really agree with. I don't lead or follow, I just tend to to do my own thing. I am definitely introverted and reserved. The rahu scorpio and ketu taurus description is very true.

AstroNous

I will edit this message in order to continue my explanation... For now this reply is just a reminder that I will continue. I have to go out of my home to help my mother in some things. Also, here is your chart... I hope you understand the South Indian chart (there is more to it than what it looks like)...Click here to see it

For now with the time I have I will say that first of all you have a 4 out of the 7 more personal planets in the Earth signs. Second, Saturn is your AK, and Saturn rules the Earth element -> Another thing that aids in the "materialist" part. Jealosy is a common trait between Taurus and Scorpio... Remember, the only technical difference between opposite signs is their element and ruler. Taurus and Scorpio are the only female signs of fixed modality. Scorpio is like Taurus where it comes to never giving up. Scorpio and Aquarius are both signs that are specially prone to give a person a feeling of "not belonging". In Vedic Astrology (I don't know if in other schools), Aquarius and Scorpio are called the "damned" signs. I, however, love those signs because they are so deep of implication. I think Aquarius is strongly related to the Atmosphere (which is the "pot" that figuratively holds the water of our watery planet Earth), and Scorpio to the deepest section of the seas; so Aquarius rules the highest layer, and Scorpio the deepest (maybe this is related to the subconscious and the neocortex of the brain?). I am male and thus, my Sun sign has a stronger say about me in general; my Sun is in Aquarius, so we are both "damned" people. Also, you have a lot of planets in "Artha" (2nd, 6th, and 10th) houses from the AK (I use house lords from the Ascendant, and apply them to houses from the AK). This means that there is a strong focus on the concrete and material security aspects of life and thus the "materialistic" attribute. However, you are still a person of spiritual/philosophical bent because Jupiter aspects your Moon, and all the planets on the Earth signs; so, Jupiter aspects 5 out of 7 planets. You are possibly not really religious because your Jupiter is retrograde, and hence why I only consider more possible a spiritual or philosophical bent rather than a conventional religious bent. Jupiter in aspect is always a blessing and makes all things turn out in a considerably better and lucky way. Your Mars is exalted too, so even though you are not a "willful" sort of person you have a strong capacity to execute logical concrete plans in action; this quality adds a lot to your capacity to be reliable; even though, you are a moody person. I am still pondering all the implications of the ascendant, but for now it seems to have a strong say on how the native believes it has to "interact" with the world. Your Ascendant is Sagittarius and your Ascendant lord Jupiter falls in the Sign of Taurus; and, maybe that has a say in your sense of identification with Taurus. However, I don't think that you actually behave like your Ascendant (Your Ascendant lord is another thing don't confuse Ascendant and Ascendant lord)... The technique I use to see if somebody behaves like their ascendant is to look at where house Leo is placed, and then look for the planet that owns the sign associated with that house - If that planet is strong, I feel secure on saying that the person actually behaves like their Ascendant sign.

So, indeed, many basic elements in my system explain you well without a salt grain of ad-hoc.

It is quite hard to create a new system more or less from scratch, and thus I am still building it. I am in an experimentation phase with the houses, and the technique of the AK and the house lords seems to be working form me. You know a Zodiac is failing if all the house lords in the houses don't depict the life of the person accurately and consistently. Not even the aspects I use are the traditional Vedic aspects, and if you want I can PM you on those. I think that all planets deserve special aspects, though I am aware of the reasons Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn got special aspects and other planets didn't, but I found a the former conclusion to be more logical after doing a certain thing with the placement of the signs in relation to the placement of Leo and Cancer.

In my system, your Ascendant lord falls in the 10th from the Atmakaraka, hence, you are probably going to be very active in the professional side of life, whether you like it or not, because your Jupiter is in an enemy sign (Taurus). Jupiter and Venus are enemies... Though they both have some similarities. Also, you actually must have some sort of "talent" or just a natural feel towards matters of the 2nd and 3rd houses... Your atmakaraka is Saturn, and it rules the 2nd and 3rd houses. 2nd house is the Taurean house for your information. The Second house, depending on what is associated with, rules one's voice, resources, knowledge, and immediate value. The 3rd house rules communications, the hands, arts, technology, and all sorts of good things, though all those good things need a considerable amount of effort from our part. Maybe it is an "astrological sin" to do this, but I think I will see what happens if I grab the houses of a single lord and relate them. Do you actually sing while touching an instrument, or like to make speeches even though you are shy? Or, do you simply have a natural attraction towards finances, the arts and/or technology. I would like more dedication of the feedback in regards to this paragraph, because I am in beta mode with this techniques.

It results I had more time, hence, why I wrote so much again. I will "break" for now, so that I can see feedback and continue through the right path. You might also want to try the Sidereal Zodiac, even though, I don't use it as the 12-fold zodiac anymore, but I take the Nakshatras + the Draconic Zodiac a certain way. I find strong logical inconsistencies in using both Tropical and Sidereal as the twelvefold zodiacs. I can destroy the argument of anybody who dares to say that the Sidereal cannot be made of equal spaced signs hypereasily though. I can also easily say why the Tropical Zodiac is ontologically invalid even though it has a lot to say through the seasons. In fact, why not do it right now? The Zodiac, the whole Zodiac, is composed of living beings (even Libra, how can a balance do something without human operation? etc.), and thus it makes sense for the "producer of the zodiac" to be the giver of life - The Sun. Yet, without the Moon you wouldn't have life on earth either... The Sun alone cannot produce life on earth, because the Moon is the object that "churns" the ocean, and thus, oxygenating the water; and thus, allowing life to happen because all life comes from the "world womb" AKA the seas. The only system that gives the Sun and Moon their appropriate role is the Draconic, hence why I use it, and you are seeing it work right? There are other details that are really important to explain the whole thing, but I am overtime, I need to go.

StillOne

Very interesting… I was really drawn to your thread title. I'm a bit shocked when I looked at your chart because your Moon falls into the same degree of the same sign of the same house as mine! :w00t:

I also look to the Moon in a woman's chart first and foremost. So you must research the Moon in the 12th house. Also, since the Moon is your chart ruler, it is doubly important in your chart. Your Moon has many aspects to it and when I think about your thread title and the Moon position it makes perfect sense that you may title a thread in this manner. It may take some time in order to sort out your emotional nature with this position.

If I were you, I'd research that square to Saturn as well as the opposition to Jupiter. Don't get too bogged down with the challenging aspects as they ultimately provide drive and also your Moon is at the apex of a nice Kite. Also consider researching "the ruler of the 1st house in the 12th house".

blacksheeep

I will edit this message in order to continue my explanation... For now this reply is just a reminder that I will continue. I have to go out of my home to help my mother in some things. Also, here is your chart... I hope you understand the South Indian chart (there is more to it than what it looks like)...Click here to see it

For now with the time I have I will say that first of all you have a 4 out of the 7 more personal planets in the Earth signs. Second, Saturn is your AK, and Saturn rules the Earth element -> Another thing that aids in the "materialist" part. Jealosy is a common trait between Taurus and Scorpio... Remember, the only technical difference between opposite signs is their element and ruler. Taurus and Scorpio are the only female signs of fixed modality. Scorpio is like Taurus where it comes to never giving up. Scorpio and Aquarius are both signs that are specially prone to give a person a feeling of "not belonging". In Vedic Astrology (I don't know if in other schools), Aquarius and Scorpio are called the "damned" signs. I, however, love those signs because they are so deep of implication. I think Aquarius is strongly related to the Atmosphere (which is the "pot" that figuratively holds the water of our watery planet Earth), and Scorpio to the deepest section of the seas; so Aquarius rules the highest layer, and Scorpio the deepest (maybe this is related to the subconscious and the neocortex of the brain?). I am male and thus, my Sun sign has a stronger say about me in general; my Sun is in Aquarius, so we are both "damned" people. Also, you have a lot of planets in "Artha" (2nd, 6th, and 10th) houses from the AK (I use house lords from the Ascendant, and apply them to houses from the AK). This means that there is a strong focus on the concrete and material security aspects of life and thus the "materialistic" attribute. However, you are still a person of spiritual/philosophical bent because Jupiter aspects your Moon, and all the planets on the Earth signs; so, Jupiter aspects 5 out of 7 planets. You are possibly not really religious because your Jupiter is retrograde, and hence why I only consider more possible a spiritual or philosophical bent rather than a conventional religious bent. Jupiter in aspect is always a blessing and makes all things turn out in a considerably better and lucky way. Your Mars is exalted too, so even though you are not a "willful" sort of person you have a strong capacity to execute logical concrete plans in action; this quality adds a lot to your capacity to be reliable; even though, you are a moody person. I am still pondering all the implications of the ascendant, but for now it seems to have a strong say on how the native believes it has to "interact" with the world. Your Ascendant is Sagittarius and your Ascendant lord Jupiter falls in the Sign of Taurus; and, maybe that has a say in your sense of identification with Taurus. However, I don't think that you actually behave like your Ascendant (Your Ascendant lord is another thing don't confuse Ascendant and Ascendant lord)... The technique I use to see if somebody behaves like their ascendant is to look at where house Leo is placed, and then look for the planet that owns the sign associated with that house - If that planet is strong, I feel secure on saying that the person actually behaves like their Ascendant sign.

So, indeed, many basic elements in my system explain you well without a salt grain of ad-hoc.

It is quite hard to create a new system more or less from scratch, and thus I am still building it. I am in an experimentation phase with the houses, and the technique of the AK and the house lords seems to be working form me. You know a Zodiac is failing if all the house lords in the houses don't depict the life of the person accurately and consistently. Not even the aspects I use are the traditional Vedic aspects, and if you want I can PM you on those. I think that all planets deserve special aspects, though I am aware of the reasons Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn got special aspects and other planets didn't, but I found a the former conclusion to be more logical after doing a certain thing with the placement of the signs in relation to the placement of Leo and Cancer.

In my system, your Ascendant lord falls in the 10th from the Atmakaraka, hence, you are probably going to be very active in the professional side of life, whether you like it or not, because your Jupiter is in an enemy sign (Taurus). Jupiter and Venus are enemies... Though they both have some similarities. Also, you actually must have some sort of "talent" or just a natural feel towards matters of the 2nd and 3rd houses... Your atmakaraka is Saturn, and it rules the 2nd and 3rd houses. 2nd house is the Taurean house for your information. The Second house, depending on what is associated with, rules one's voice, resources, knowledge, and immediate value. The 3rd house rules communications, the hands, arts, technology, and all sorts of good things, though all those good things need a considerable amount of effort from our part. Maybe it is an "astrological sin" to do this, but I think I will see what happens if I grab the houses of a single lord and relate them. Do you actually sing while touching an instrument, or like to make speeches even though you are shy? Or, do you simply have a natural attraction towards finances, the arts and/or technology. I would like more dedication of the feedback in regards to this paragraph, because I am in beta mode with this techniques.

It results I had more time, hence, why I wrote so much again. I will "break" for now, so that I can see feedback and continue through the right path. You might also want to try the Sidereal Zodiac, even though, I don't use it as the 12-fold zodiac anymore, but I take the Nakshatras + the Draconic Zodiac a certain way. I find strong logical inconsistencies in using both Tropical and Sidereal as the twelvefold zodiacs. I can destroy the argument of anybody who dares to say that the Sidereal cannot be made of equal spaced signs hypereasily though. I can also easily say why the Tropical Zodiac is ontologically invalid even though it has a lot to say through the seasons. In fact, why not do it right now? The Zodiac, the whole Zodiac, is composed of living beings (even Libra, how can a balance do something without human operation? etc.), and thus it makes sense for the "producer of the zodiac" to be the giver of life - The Sun. Yet, without the Moon you wouldn't have life on earth either... The Sun alone cannot produce life on earth, because the Moon is the object that "churns" the ocean, and thus, oxygenating the water; and thus, allowing life to happen because all life comes from the "world womb" AKA the seas. The only system that gives the Sun and Moon their appropriate role is the Draconic, hence why I use it, and you are seeing it work right? There are other details that are really important to explain the whole thing, but I am overtime, I need to go.

Wow yes I do have a natural attraction to the arts like poetry, music, and yes I love making money although it doesn't blind me of course. I just love that security it brings. I have a lot of researching to do so i'll be sure to look up the different zodiacs to broaden my knowledge especially about myself. I see how Scorpio and Taurus are alike now that you compare the two. Thank you for taking the time to help me find out who I am. I definitely feel like a lost scattered person whose wandering to find themselves. I definitely see how your method works. I'm still a little stuck on how I am a Scorpio sun when I feel so earthy. What aspect could make me feel earthy and laid back? but I just think I need to research and study your method.

blacksheeep

Very interesting… I was really drawn to your thread title. I'm a bit shocked when I looked at your chart because your Moon falls into the same degree of the same sign of the same house as mine! :w00t:

I also look to the Moon in a woman's chart first and foremost. So you must research the Moon in the 12th house. Also, since the Moon is your chart ruler, it is doubly important in your chart. Your Moon has many aspects to it and when I think about your thread title and the Moon position it makes perfect sense that you may title a thread in this manner. It may take some time in order to sort out your emotional nature with this position.

If I were you, I'd research that square to Saturn as well as the opposition to Jupiter. Don't get too bogged down with the challenging aspects as they ultimately provide drive and also your Moon is at the apex of a nice Kite. Also consider researching "the ruler of the 1st house in the 12th house".

Thank you for your post. Do you feel like your moon affects your sun in any way? I definitely feel very lost and I don't come off very emotional because I don't understand the emotions I feel. Although, inside I am quite sensitive. Do you feel as though people drain you and it's difficult to get close to others? Do you feel misunderstood?

AstroNous

Wow yes I do have a natural attraction to the arts like poetry, music, and yes I love making money although it doesn't blind me of course. I just love that security it brings. I have a lot of researching to do so i'll be sure to look up the different zodiacs to broaden my knowledge especially about myself. I see how Scorpio and Taurus are alike now that you compare the two. Thank you for taking the time to help me find out who I am. I definitely feel like a lost scattered person whose wandering to find themselves. I definitely see how your method works. I'm still a little stuck on how I am a Scorpio sun when I feel so earthy. What aspect could make me feel earthy and laid back? but I just think I need to research and study your method.

Yeah, just remember this, my point of view is not popular hence you are not going to find it around the internet; so, it is not "researchable" but rather "teachable". I am yet to finish "my" Astrological system too, but I can teach you what I know, and in fact it would be good if you allow me to test it in your friends. You also have to remember as I already mentioned that you have 4 out of the 7 more personal planets in Earth signs (57.0% of your planets). You are a Scorpio Moon, not Sun! You are a woman and thus I use your Moon as the main personality significator... However, all the other planets of course have their influence. If you want to know about your Sun, it is in Virgo conjunct Mercury. Mercury in Virgo is of course a more or less possible indicator of an attraction to crafting and other arts that require finesse (I suppose that is the term). People don't give enough credit to Mercury's capacity to attract a person to the arts.

Earth is not laid back... Taurus, even though being the most pleasant out of the three Earth signs, is a sign with significant relations to work and responsibility as are all the other Earth signs. The most laid back signs are of course, Water signs. Taurus is addicted to laying back after a day's work, not to laying back the whole day. Also, again, remember your Artha houses (2nd, 6th, and 10th) from the AK are also the most occupied, hence, the strong priority you give to the concrete world. Your Jupiter helps you stay on some sort of higher life path though.

I forgot to say due to the hurry in finishing last time's message, that the program from where I got your chart is Capricorn Prometheus Astrology Software. This is the software you want if you want to test "Promethean" methods easily. I was lucky to find this program. It is frustrating to create new methods of astrology in regards to having the capacity of utilizing those methods right away in software.

You know, I can say I have a possibly good understanding of astrology because I like Philosophy. I am a Rationalist Philosopher, and hence I am trying to develop my knowledge of mathematics. Leibniz is one of the philosophers I admire the most. My attempt at developing a system of my own is due to the logical inconsistencies wandering around the Astrological community. Interestingly, my atmakaraka is Jupiter Retrograde.

After you find yourself, then what? Finding oneself is important, but having a cause to follow is also important. Everything always wants more power (whether it is achieved through moral means or not).

dhundhun

Two reasons:

1. Despite receiving many aspects, ASC Lord Moon is in 12 house. Exalted Venus is very close trine to ASC and seems to coloring its influence.
2. Progresssed Sun is passing through Taurus. Sometimes progressed sun sign becomes dominant.

Krewster

The 135 aspect (sesquiquadrate as it is called by the internet even though tri-octile is my preference) can be studied on the net or, failing that, just review Sun square Pluto descriptions and tone down to taste.
“passion and stubbornness” may be among the keyword traits you may find for Sun-Pluto aspects of this nature.