Help for a dream interpretation

midnight sun

Hi everyone!

I am writing and analyzing my dreams for 7-8 years but sometimes I get stuck in understanding some situations or symbols. So I decided to ask for your insights

My dream is like that:

I am walking with my friend from office and we come in front of my high school which I studied during the ages of 11-18. I feel excited and we go into its garden and start to walk around.

The form of the garden is the same but everything is very mixed and there seems to be a repair process going on. I see an old children slides and show it to my friend, I feel nostalgic when I see it.

Then I see a group of adolescent making fun of a girl (mostly making shameful comments) because they think she is with other guys while she has a boyfriend. I take a cell phone and look at her pictures with men but I see nothing unappropriate, she seems to be friends with them.

Then I look at the horizon and on the sea I see sun and moon nearby very big and full circle. I take a photo of them. I turn my head to the right and I see a ship coming from far away. While I try to take its photo too, I realize that it is a big cruise ship and it is getting closer very fast. I notice there is one more cruise ship anchored in the harbor. But the other is coming right onto this one. When I realize that it won't stop, I turn and start to run but it was too late, the ship landed and crashed everything in the garden and me, too.

I am very impressed by this dream, I continously think about it. The years of my high school was very hard, I'm still trying to get over them and I am getting theraphy since then.

If you have any ideas, I will be pleased to hear.

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone!

I am writing and analyzing my dreams for 7-8 years but sometimes I get stuck in understanding some situations or symbols. So I decided to ask for your insights

My dream is like that:

I am walking with my friend from office and we come in front of my high school which I studied during the ages of 11-18. I feel excited and we go into its garden and start to walk around.

The form of the garden is the same but everything is very mixed and there seems to be a repair process going on. I see an old children slides and show it to my friend, I feel nostalgic when I see it.

Then I see a group of adolescent making fun of a girl (mostly making shameful comments) because they think she is with other guys while she has a boyfriend. I take a cell phone and look at her pictures with men but I see nothing unappropriate, she seems to be friends with them.

Then I look at the horizon and on the sea I see sun and moon nearby very big and full circle. I take a photo of them. I turn my head to the right and I see a ship coming from far away. While I try to take its photo too, I realize that it is a big cruise ship and it is getting closer very fast. I notice there is one more cruise ship anchored in the harbor. But the other is coming right onto this one. When I realize that it won't stop, I turn and start to run but it was too late, the ship landed and crashed everything in the garden and me, too.

I am very impressed by this dream, I continously think about it. The years of my high school was very hard, I'm still trying to get over them and I am getting theraphy since then.

If you have any ideas, I will be pleased to hear.
dreaming that you are in school
signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities
that have never been resolved.
It may relate to anxieties about your performance and abilities.
dreaming that your childhood school is in ruins
suggests that you are dwelling on some unresolved childhood issue.
Alternatively, the dream represents the passage of time :smile:
You need to look toward the future instead of reliving the past.
DREAM MOODS DREAM DICTIONARYhttp://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/