Help with my career

Raphaelqms

Hi,

I am 30 years old and I have tried several careers and degree courses in life. However I did not succeed in concluding them, because I felt that I was in the wrong area.

So I would like to get vocational or career guidance based on my astrological birth chart.

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day.

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts. - Moderator]

Attachments

• Raphael_Map.png
    Raphael_Map.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

What type of professional advice do you want? How to deal with your current employer? Applying for a new job? What type of vocation best correlates with your horoscope? It's a big enough topic that it would be helpful if you said a bit more about why you ask the question.

waybread

Just looking at your chart, I think you'd be great at a "caring profession" in health care. Before you reject this idea immediately (!) please realize that a job in health care does not necessarily mean a lot of hands-on work with patients. Health care includes administration, insurance, tech support, and social work. I say this because the 6th house rules both the principle of service to others, as well as illness and health. But hands-on patient care can be extremely rewarding if you can deal with your emotions.

The problem you face seems to be more like Neptune opposite sun, which confuses the issue of who you really are for yourself, such that you could find a vocation that fits you like a hand-in-glove. You may go through a life-long identity crisis, so it's best to look at factors other than your innermost sense of self to seek a vocation.

If you are already in the health care field but are dissatisfied, the problem may be more one of your wanting to change employers, vs. wanting to change your type of career entirely.

Raphaelqms

Just looking at your chart, I think you'd be great at a "caring profession" in health care. Before you reject this idea immediately (!) please realize that a job in health care does not necessarily mean a lot of hands-on work with patients. Health care includes administration, insurance, tech support, and social work. I say this because the 6th house rules both the principle of service to others, as well as illness and health. But hands-on patient care can be extremely rewarding if you can deal with your emotions.

The problem you face seems to be more like Neptune opposite sun, which confuses the issue of who you really are for yourself, such that you could find a vocation that fits you like a hand-in-glove. You may go through a life-long identity crisis, so it's best to look at factors other than your innermost sense of self to seek a vocation.

If you are already in the health care field but are dissatisfied, the problem may be more one of your wanting to change employers, vs. wanting to change your type of career entirely.
I´ll certainly reflect on your advice, an outsider's perspective is always welcome. I´m very grateful for your contribution on this post!

ElenaJ

You actually have a very strong professional chart, you could be quite successful in your field.
As Waybread wrote, health and caring are strong energies. All those cancer planets make you very sensitive and attuned to others, and you very much feel their needs.
As well as the sun/neptune opposition, which gives a psychic energy.
Neptune is also co-ruler of your 2nd house of income.
With pluto on Midheaven, and in easy aspects with sun and Neptune, medical research could also be sector you might like to look into.
Moon exactly on mars, with moon ruling the 6th and mars ruling both midheaven and the 3rd of writing, you might enjoy both writing and teaching or instructions, speaker roles.
The aquarian ascendent gives you a nice philosophical approach to things.
It is important to keep the sun/neptune opposition focused on the needs of others, and not derailing your efforts by either laziness or bad habits. It can also make you quite shy and rob you of your self confidence.
Just to be aware of this possibility.
The Neptune energy is also quite spiritual, as well as being tied to drugs, addictions and alcohol use. These are other areas where you might be drawn to help others through your work.

Frisiangal

HI,
From your previous posts, it seems you have been looking for career prospects for the last 5 years, and still unsettled at 35 yrs. old.

From my viewpoint, the natal chart does not suggest an 'easy' life. It may have involved 'going it alone', in which a Pluto conjunct M.C. and tr. Saturn and Pluto through the 12th house could suggest finding the survival instinct.

Have you ever been drawn towards and considered a training (not necessarily a degree) in child welfare/ management, in which your own experiences act as a guide in understanding their needs towards allowing improvement and potential in life?
I ask because a friend with very similar aspects to your own involving Cancer and a harsh Jupiter in 3rd house became a dedicated junior school school teacher. Yet he made the remark that his own youth enabled him 'to feel' what the children from/with difficult home experiences went through and the affect it had upon their daily functioning.. He sometimes felt more like a child psychologist (also a possible Scorpio MC) than a teacher. He was probably excellent at both without being aware of the potential it allowed his pupils :smile:.

Natal Sun to Pluto in its own sign conjunct MC is a powerful asset that does not go unrecognised in life. There are many years left to utilise it well.