Help about my career...

The Drunken Master

Hello everyone ! I want to ask you,about my career plans in this time.I started working in a restaurant with the potential to develop,because I want to be engaged in the future in this sphere.the problem is that I'm surrounded by absolute idiots that constantly poison me.they do not stop intrigues behind my back.I can not work there in such a way and I feel terrible.is it worthwhile to go on?what the transit is associated with...
Pluto conjunction MC , Jupiter conjunction progressive Descendant , Saturn trine Ascendant and Jupiter sextile MC ????? W

1.jpg
2.jpg

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone ! I want to ask you,about my career plans in this time.
I started working in a restaurant with the potential to develop,because
I want to be engaged in the future in this sphere.
the problem is that I'm surrounded by absolute idiots
that constantly poison me.they do not stop intrigues behind my back.
I can not work there in such a way and I feel terrible.
is it worthwhile to go on?
what the transit is associated with...
Pluto conjunction MC , Jupiter conjunction progressive Descendant
Saturn trine Ascendant and Jupiter sextile MC ????? W

View attachment 74488
View attachment 74489
read the Traditional board rules at top of Traditional board page
'....excludes modern planets Neptune, Uranus and Pluto...'
so dwarf planetoid pluto is irrelevant on Traditional board

Traditional astrology focus is on PROFECTIONS
so to begin with find the LORD OF THE YEAR

Omnisphericus has a great thread entitled "Profections :smile:
(Praxis)

This is the basic technique given by Paulus
of Annual Profections of the Ascendant,
i.e. profection of the Ascendant from one sign to the next
for each year of life.
The Ruler of the Sign in which the Ascendant is falling in that particular year
is called 'The Lord of the Year".
This technique is quite simple
and you do not need to calculate degrees, only signs.
If you are born with Aries rising, on the Solar Return the next year
(when you are 1 year old) the Profected Ascendant would be in Taurus
and the Lord of the Year would be Venus.

The Ages 0, 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96 and etc., are the 'Profection Return' (to invent a title xD), the Ascendant in those years is the same as it was at the birth, so the Lord of the Year is the same too.

Years 1, 13, 25, 37, 49, 61, 73, 85, 97 are given to the 2nd sign from the Ascendant.

Here's a chart:

View attachment 27162

The Lord of the Year is having the same function as the Lord of the Year at nativity. It is most significant planet, ruling the place where the Soul (the Sky) and Body (earth) are merging (at the Ascendant).

Here's what Paulus says about the Lord of the year in profections:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47191m

below is a profection wheel for guidance

258rogg.jpg

Osamenor

Staff member
All, I have moved this thread from the Traditional Astrology forum because it's not a traditional astrology topic. Posts in Traditional Astrology are required to use traditional astrology only. Pluto isn't used in traditional astrology, so if you mention Pluto, it's not a traditional astrology topic. You may talk about Pluto as an astrological planet anywhere in the forum except the Traditional Astrology board.

When you're asking for a reading for yourself, Read My Chart is the place to put it, unless you're interpreting your own chart pretty thoroughly and just want some feedback, alternative viewpoints that you might not have considered, that sort of thing.

Osamenor

Staff member
And now that I've spoken as a moderator, here's my take on the original question:

the problem is that I'm surrounded by absolute idiots that constantly poison me.they do not stop intrigues behind my back.I can not work there in such a way and I feel terrible.is it worthwhile to go on?what the transit is associated with...

You have a toxic job. It doesn't take astrology to tell us that. The way you've described your workplace is enough. If your job is toxic, get out of there ASAP. No matter what's going on for you astrologically, if you're in an abusive situation--whether it's a relationship, a toxic workplace, or what--you have the possibility of escape.

I do think there might be a correlation with Pluto sitting on your MC, in that Pluto crossing an angle is highly likely to bring what Pluto represents--intrigue, secrets, especially dark ones, explosiveness, exposure, and the dark side of human nature--very noticeably into your life. If it's your MC that's being crossed, your career or public reputation is the likely place for it to play out.

I'm also noticing that Jupiter is currently not far from your natal Pluto, which means that if your progressed DC is being transited by Jupiter, it's also within orb of your natal Pluto. The DC is other people in your life, including business partners and open enemies. I'm not sure if it's truly representative of coworkers if you don't co-own a business with them, but the general meaning of others in your life applies. So we've got two Pluto indicators here. Jupiter in the mix would serve to amplify the message, because what Jupiter does is make whatever it touches bigger.

Do you want to continue in the restaurant industry, if not necessarily this restaurant? Or when you contemplate moving on, are you thinking of going into a different field altogether? Either option could work with your chart.

The restaurant industry is notorious for abuses, but that doesn't mean all restaurants are such toxic places to work. You could surely do better.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Very simply put, the next two years aren't going to be easy on the career front - with the Saturn transit. Also, do not engage in anything extreme or take to mobbing against anyone as a form of revenge because it will hurt you more than it will them.

Now is the time to keep low profile at your job, do your job, take your slaary and go home. That is it. If you can manage that the next two years, you will be fine.