Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

InMyHands

Wow, people still use this? It's been years. The admin. was highly unsupportive when a user was being disrespectful towards me, so I just decided to stop using this. (I wouldn't be surprised if that person makes a snarky comment on this post.)

Is anyone here new?

leomoon

Wow, people still use this? It's been years. The admin. was highly unsupportive when a user was being disrespectful towards me, so I just decided to stop using this. (I wouldn't be surprised if that person makes a snarky comment on this post.)

Is anyone here new?

I'm new in that I joined many years ago probably 10 yrs? but didn't post much if at all. Now I"m back - and try not to be "snarky" although beauty is in the eye of the beholder as is a suggestion of snarky sometimes. :pouty:

InMyHands

I'm new in that I joined many years ago probably 10 yrs? but didn't post much if at all. Now I"m back - and try not to be "snarky" although beauty is in the eye of the beholder as is a suggestion of snarky sometimes. :pouty:

Oh, OK. The specific user blamed my astrological placements on her behavior, therefore not taking responsibility for her actions.

Osamenor

Staff member
InMyHands,

Using the forum to complain about another member's behavior is against the rules. For that reason, I'm locking this thread. If you CURRENTLY have issues with another member, take it up with the moderators privately.

Assuming that the issue you're talking about is the same one you raised in this thread, I've addressed it there. If you still feel it's unresolved, please take it up in the other thread, if you have more to say about the moderation side of the issue, or privately with us if it's really about this other member.

If you really want to come back and enjoy this forum, then go enjoy the forum, and keep anyone you don't want to interact with on ignore.

Locking it down now,
Osamenor

Status
Not open for further replies.