Hello

Arian Maverick

First of all, welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:

You seem better than I am...I could never figure out how to provide an accurate link to the Astrology Chart Generator! :oops:

I wish I had your complete natal data in order to upload a chart from Astrodienst, but from what I have gathered, it appears that you have a Mystic Rectangle composed of an opposition between your tenth house Moon/Mars/Uranus/Pluto stellium in Virgo and your fourth house Venus in Pisces, and another opposition between your first house Neptune in Scorpio and your seventh house Jupiter in Taurus, all connected through trines and sextiles.

Here are the sabian symbols for these planets/astrological bodies.

Neptune (20 Scorpio):

230__(20°)
WOMAN FLINGS OPEN DARK CURTAINS CLOSING SACRED PATHWAY Courage needed to enlarge sphere of being. Readiness to press beyond self. The "woman" within, opening the gates to Spirit.

___*When positive, the degree is the psychological indomitability with which the human spirit plunges ahead in every new adventure of accomplishment, and when negative, a personality debased by fatuous self-exhibition.

Moon/Mars (16 Virgo):

166__(16°)
CHILDREN CROWD AROUND THE ORANG-OUTANG CAGE IN THE ZOO The lesson which the very old can give to the very young in all realms. Vicarious experience. Inertia of instincts. Poise.

___*When positive, the degree is man's ability to strip himself to fundamentals and there stand proudly on his own, and when negative, self-justification in crudity or violence.

Uranus (13 Virgo):

163__(13°)
A POWERFUL STATESMAN WINS TO HIS CAUSE A HYSTERICAL MOB Power of personality as incarnation of subconscious race ideals. Sublimation of motives. Transmutation of energies.

___*When positive, the degree is consistent effectiveness in dramatizing personal potentials, and when negative, loss of all opportunity by timid action.

Pluto (15 Virgo):

165__(15°)
OLD LACE HANDKERCHIEF;SOME RARE PERFUME; A MIRROR Ultimate fineness of material values shading into the spiritual. Schooled and aristocratic delicacy. Cultured restraint.

___*When positive, the degree is an effective refinement of personal manner and a high achievement through an exceptional charm, and when negative, insinuating self-pretence and a pompous interest in trifles.

Jupiter (23 Taurus):

53__(23°)
A JEWELRY SHOP FILLED WITH THE MOST MAGNIFICENT JEWELS Abundance of permanent spiritual values; or social display of traditional racial achievements. Profusion of inner gifts.

___*When positive, the degree is a happy gift for shaping all vision to larger dimensions and directing all aspiration to more than trivial ends, and when negative, a greediness which betrays the soul with trifles.

Venus (20 Pisces):

350__(20°)
IN THE QUIET OF EVENING THE FARMER'S SUPPER AWAITS HIM Encompassing richness of experience whenever a particular ordeal is over. Spiritual nourishment. Ingathering of forces.

___*When positive, the degree is an effective sensitiveness to every passing need of mankind, and when negative, naive selfishness and a wholly witless optimism.

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

Ah...much better :D

Don't worry about it, I believe we're still in the midst of Mercury Retrograde. Here is your natal chart:

Arian Maverick

P.S. It appears that you have a Cancer Ascendant according to Astrodienst...do you know which one is correct? :?

Laura Elizabeth

Oh for goodness sake! How'd you get that to appear?? LOL! Thanks again.

Yes, 18 Cancer is right - that's the correct chart.

I've never been completely clear on what that rectangle is supposed to mean or what I should be doing with it.

Arian Maverick

Oh for goodness sake! How'd you get that to appear?? LOL! Thanks again.

Through magical and mysterious means...I have an eighth house Pluto in Scorpio, after all :twisted:

I've never been completely clear on what that rectangle is supposed to mean or what I should be doing with it.

Here is what SkyScript has to say about it:

Arian Maverick

Laura Elizabeth

Thanks for finding that Arian Maverick. I don't know how much I put it to use.

It's interesting that very often the Grand Trine in my chart never shows up, but the MR always does.

Lapis

Luara Elizabeth,

Hi and welcome fellow cat and astrology lover. :wink: Glad you joined us here, it's a great place to learn and share.

Lynns

Hi Laura,

One thing I find strange is that my moon is in the same sign and degree as yours. And, my venus and sun are in the same house as yours too!

It's weird..

I'm quite curious, could you tell me about your romantic relationships? (I'm sorry if it's too prying, 'cos i'm wondering how it is like) Are you attracted to foreigners mostly, or those you meet in higher education centres, like schools/universities?

Thanks,
Lynn

Lunar Pisces

I suspect that it doesn't show your grand trine, ebcause, as far as I can discern, that only thing close to a grand trine in your chart would be involving your ASC, and points normally don't make aspect configurations. This is why: asect configs are the combination of the energies of the different bodies that make up the config. Yet points don't emit energy. They influence and recieve energy but they don't emit energy themselves. How your planets aspect your ASC effects your ASC, but it's a very one-way relationship. So in this case you have bodies that comprise a trine between Pisces and Scorpio that each respectively influence your Cancer ASC, but technically this is not a grand trine. A grand trine would need an body on the third corner to make it complete.

People flub this all this time though, as I've seen people claim to have aspect configs involving nodes and parts, as well as angles. So if you wish to consider this a config, there are plenty of others that would support that. However, using points defeats to the idea of an aspect config being a particular collective of bodies and their respective energies.

The only way I could see this as a grand trine is if you have some significant minor body conjunct your ASC: one of the goddess asteriods would be most powerful, or asteriod Lilith (not apogee or Black moon Lilith - whichis a point too) would be pretty significant. One of the Centuars could be an impressive presence if it fell in orb of your ASC, seeing that would be in aspect with the chief Centuar, Chiron. There are other asteriods beyond those, but not many have been researched, and many are debateable whether their astrological presence is worth noting.

Fixed stars are another possiblity, and ones that fall on the ASC are often the most powerful in a chart. Even so, I persoanlly regard fixed stars as too weak to make a strong aspect config, even if on the ASC.

Arian Maverick

I suspect that it doesn't show your grand trine, ebcause, as far as I can discern, that only thing close to a grand trine in your chart would be involving your ASC, and points normally don't make aspect configurations. This is why: asect configs are the combination of the energies of the different bodies that make up the config. Yet points don't emit energy. They influence and recieve energy but they don't emit energy themselves. How your planets aspect your ASC effects your ASC, but it's a very one-way relationship. So in this case you have bodies that comprise a trine between Pisces and Scorpio that each respectively influence your Cancer ASC, but technically this is not a grand trine. A grand trine would need an body on the third corner to make it complete.

People flub this all this time though, as I've seen people claim to have aspect configs involving nodes and parts, as well as angles. So if you wish to consider this a config, there are plenty of others that would support that. However, using points defeats to the idea of an aspect config being a particular collective of bodies and their respective energies.

The only way I could see this as a grand trine is if you have some significant minor body conjunct your ASC: one of the goddess asteriods would be most powerful, or asteriod Lilith (not apogee or Black moon Lilith - whichis a point too) would be pretty significant. One of the Centuars could be an impressive presence if it fell in orb of your ASC, seeing that would be in aspect with the chief Centuar, Chiron. There are other asteriods beyond those, but not many have been researched, and many are debateable whether their astrological presence is worth noting.

Fixed stars are another possiblity, and ones that fall on the ASC are often the most powerful in a chart. Even so, I persoanlly regard fixed stars as too weak to make a strong aspect config, even if on the ASC.

Thank you for this wonderful explanation, Lunar Pisces! I just checked out the placement of the asteroid Lilith in my natal chart (it's number 1181, by the way) and discovered that it's in my eighth house of Scorpio :twisted:

Arian Maverick

Laura Elizabeth

Lunar Pisces ~
They influence and recieve energy but they don't emit energy themselves. How your planets aspect your ASC effects your ASC, but it's a very one-way relationship. So in this case you have bodies that comprise a trine between Pisces and Scorpio that each respectively influence your Cancer ASC, but technically this is not a grand trine. A grand trine would need an body on the third corner to make it complete.

That explains it! Quite well, too. Thanks.

Lynns ~
I'm quite curious, could you tell me about your romantic relationships? (I'm sorry if it's too prying, 'cos i'm wondering how it is like) Are you attracted to foreigners mostly, or those you meet in higher education centres, like schools/universities?

Romantic relationship... what's that?? :roll: I don't mind. Let's see... it's been so long now... Usually, I'm attracted towards men from either really different backgrounds or from distant countries. I've met them in university (one was a French guy doing a year abroad here in the US - can you say oo la la?? LOL), or through work (international component to all but one job I've had). The most important relationship (longest lasting as well) - first generation American, Mother Canadian, Father Polish; he never went to university, but he was self-educated, on everything. Brilliant guy. I've always thought it was a shame he didn't pursue a degree.

One thing I find strange is that my moon is in the same sign and degree as yours. And, my venus and sun are in the same house as yours too!

It's weird..

I would imagine there is a lot of syncronisity to this site. Where's your Moon?

Lynns

Hi Laura,

Haha, i laughed when you said romantic relationships, what's that? How true.. sigh.
Usually, I'm attracted towards men from either really different backgrounds or from distant countries. I've met them in university (one was a French guy doing a year abroad here in the US - can you say oo la la?? LOL), or through work (international component to all but one job I've had). The most important relationship (longest lasting as well) - first generation American, Mother Canadian, Father Polish; he never went to university, but he was self-educated, on everything. Brilliant guy. I've always thought it was a shame he didn't pursue a degree.
I see a same pattern with me, someone totally different, from different backgrounds and countries draw me in - especially with the realisation that, though we are so different, we are so the same! The guy in your longest lasting relationship sounds like a self-made person who doesn't care for societal image, status or restraints!

I would imagine there is a lot of syncronisity to this site. Where's your Moon?
My moon is in virgo, 15 deg plus, in the 8th house.
Yes, lots of synchronicity. I'm still discovering them and learning from everyone else.