Hello, this is Piscean Moon from Astrodienst

c s

Hello. I have been a member of this platform since a long time but haven’t been on the forum here in years. I was more regular on the Astrodienst forum that closed at the end of January. My username was Piscean Moon there. I would have loved to keep that same name here so that my old friends from that forum could easily recognise me, but am unable to change my username here that I had made many years back. I am still hoping to connect with old friends nevertheless and make new friends here. I am already finding some extremely interesting astrological discussions happening here (e.g the thread on Mars-Pluto aspects in the natal chart) and am looking forward to participating more in the days to come. Look forward to hearing from you guys.

JUPITERASC

Hello. I have been a member of this platform since a long time but haven’t been on the forum here in years.
I was more regular on the Astrodienst forum that closed at the end of January. My username was Piscean Moon there.
I would have loved to keep that same name here so that my old friends from that forum could easily recognise me,
but am unable to change my username here that I had made many years back. I am still hoping to connect with old friends

nevertheless and make new friends here. I am already finding some extremely interesting astrological discussions
happening here (e.g the thread on Mars-Pluto aspects in the natal chart) and am looking forward to participating
more in the days to come. Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Hello c s welcome :)

1677869265020.png

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

Maryb3

Hello. I have been a member of this platform since a long time but haven’t been on the forum here in years. I was more regular on the Astrodienst forum that closed at the end of January. My username was Piscean Moon there. I would have loved to keep that same name here so that my old friends from that forum could easily recognise me, but am unable to change my username here that I had made many years back. I am still hoping to connect with old friends nevertheless and make new friends here. I am already finding some extremely interesting astrological discussions happening here (e.g the thread on Mars-Pluto aspects in the natal chart) and am looking forward to participating more in the days to come. Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Hi! Thanks for coming Pisces moon

IRIS70

Ηello, dear friend! It is so good to let us know what your nickname in the old forum used to be! Should I welcome you back?

I hope we all find our way, a place to feel like home. Personally, I am getting used to it and I am OK now. Have you asked anybody, if it is possible for you to change your nick name, because this one is not easily recognizable-and I may forget it! :rolleyes:. As you can see, there are so many members from the old forum here.
So feel at home and I hope to see you post soon!

Iris🌺

c s

Ηello, dear friend! It is so good to let us know what your nickname in the old forum used to be! Should I welcome you back?

I hope we all find our way, a place to feel like home. Personally, I am getting used to it and I am OK now. Have you asked anybody, if it is possible for you to change your nick name, because this one is not easily recognizable-and I may forget it! :rolleyes:. As you can see, there are so many members from the old forum here.
So feel at home and I hope to see you post soon!

Iris🌺
Absolutely delighted to find you here Iris! I did send an email to the mods here with a request to change my username. Looks like that’s not a possibility at the moment. Am a bit disappointed.. but I guess, the ‘Piscean Moon’ identity that I was so attached to had to go with our old forum Iris..
Yes, I’ll love you to welcome me back :) hugs :)

c s

There is a strict rule about name changes. Trying to curtail the people who open multiple accounts.
Yes, I got to know Opal. I hope some exceptions can be made for for genuine cases though… of course, entirely on the mods’ discretion.