Hello Fellow Astrologers! I am brand new & thrilled to have found this community!

American Frida

I am always the 'eternal' beginner. I've never taken any classes or had any formal training. What I know either comes from growing up in a house full of astrologer's or self education. I love astrology for many reasons. When I first became obsessed was when I was a teen and so many people were difficult for me to get a read on. Looking at their chart helped give me a better way to understand them. Also I have always been a happy observer. As I watched the people I knew had their moon's in Aries I could begin to identify what a moon in Aries felt like. I just think it's handy to have another way in which to understand people and energy.

JUPITERASC

I am always the 'eternal' beginner. I've never taken any classes or had any formal training.
What I know either comes from growing up in a house full of astrologer's or self education.
Hello welcome American Frida :)

I love astrology for many reasons. When I first became obsessed was when I was a teen and so many people
were difficult for me to get a read on. Looking at their chart helped give me a better way to understand them.
Also I have always been a happy observer. As I watched the people I knew had their moon's in Aries

I could begin to identify what a moon in Aries felt like.
I just think it's handy to have another way in which to understand people and energy.
HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

IleneK

Premium Member
I am always the 'eternal' beginner. I've never taken any classes or had any formal training. What I know either comes from growing up in a house full of astrologer's or self education. I love astrology for many reasons. When I first became obsessed was when I was a teen and so many people were difficult for me to get a read on. Looking at their chart helped give me a better way to understand them. Also I have always been a happy observer. As I watched the people I knew had their moon's in Aries I could begin to identify what a moon in Aries felt like. I just think it's handy to have another way in which to understand people and energy.
Welcome! Welcome! Your energetic enthusiasm is palpable. :)
Very glad to have you on the forum, AF.