Hello can someone tell me my dominant planets and sign thank you so much

Zonark

Like I told ya lauren2x, Moon, Mars, Pluto. Those 3 are superpowers in your chart, Mars wins IMO even though the Moon is high in the sky and exalted, it's under assault from metaphysical anti-aircraft from Pluto with a direct opposition so Mars wins, it draws power from what Pluto's doing and also opposes the Moon. Moon here IS stronger than Pluto but Mars being there kind of negates it. Pluto is dignified but Mars and Moon are exalted.

Oppositions are tough aspects. They cause great trouble, can create great things as well though.

lauren2x

Like I told ya lauren2x, Moon, Mars, Pluto. Those 3 are superpowers in your chart, Mars wins IMO even though the Moon is high in the sky and exalted, it's under assault from metaphysical anti-aircraft from Pluto with a direct opposition so Mars wins, it draws power from what Pluto's doing and also opposes the Moon. Moon here IS stronger than Pluto but Mars being there kind of negates it. Pluto is dignified but Mars and Moon are exalted.

Oppositions are tough aspects. They cause great trouble, can create great things as well though.

Ok Thanks People

JUPITERASC

I think both Moon and Mars, dignified and in angular houses are strong in your natal chart.
Therefore the opposition spotlights here, unfortunately.

Receiving many aspects confers strength but angularity and essential dignities are stronger.

Moon has essential dignity, is exalted and in an angular house.
Mars has essential dignity, is domicile and in an angular house.
The Moon is the most important here.
It's angular, it's exalted, it's the highest planet in the chart (closest to the Midheaven),
and it's a Luminary representing the all-powerful subconscious mind and the soul.

Moons are just as important as Suns.
Certainly, in Vedic astrology, when someone asks "What's your sign?" it's the Moon sign that's meant
In contrast
for Western astrology, when someone asks "What's your sign?" it's the Sun sign that's meant

by the way
there is an
old doctrine where one planet according to certain calculations applied,
receives the honors to be the Ruler or Lord of the Chart.
Robert Zoler had applied the term AlmuteM instead of AlmuteN in order to differentiate the Lord of the Chart
from the Lord of certain house or place in the natal chart such as Almuten Domus (Ruler of a House).

The word Almutes is an Arabian word which means 'Winner'.
Because, the planet is the Winner of all the 'life giving' places.
Or the places which are most sensible and important in the natal figure.

Robert Zoller says that the Almutem Figuris "....is equally as powerful as all the other planets taken together." :smile:

Benjamin Dykes says:

'......."Almutem Figuris, a powerful planet in the natal figure
whose spirit or angel acts as the native's special link to the Divine.
The Almutem Figuris is a spiritual astrological delineation,
similar to but not the same as Lilly's the "Lord of the Geniture."
But like Lilly (and Plato), the Almutem Figuris was taken to affect the native's thoughts, beliefs and character.
Spiritual enlightenment can demand that we open our eyes to this particular planet and use it to access the Divine.
Significantly, this is a function that many modern astrologers now attribute to the sun sign."....'
(In his article on Happiness).

The Almuten Figuris is the planet that has the most dignity in the five places and other accidental considerations.

The Lord of Geniture is the planet that has the most essential and accidental dignity.

The sheer amount of work that goes into calculating the Almuten Figuris
makes it difficult to mix up with simpler calculations
It's easier to just do it by hand if a program is giving you problems.
:)

One of the software packages I use is DELPHIC ORACLE
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/
according to that, Mars is the Almutem Figuris of your natal chart

I personally think Colour Horoscope is more accurate than Pullen on astro, so I had a look at that. Your top 3 are: Moon, Pluto and Mercury, which is close. I would say Mars rather than Mercury because mars is domicile. Is the birth time correct?

as though. Can we concern it as birth charts for determine career, life, personality etc. or use with birth charts is a truly good way? what do you think..

Vyri

Banned
Using the horary helper program gives a list of planets with strengths and vice versa: Horary Helper is a Christian Lilly based Astrological program and uses the inner planets as main interpreters, Uranus is not included in the astroldyne groupings. From the list here you can see that your Mars is way up there and in a positive light.

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Go to HoraryHelper.com to download a free program to erect charts if you should be so inclined. Its a starting point in with good information.

kshantaram

Premium Member
appreciate caring to ty people!

if could care more to share ground feedbacks on the reading done for you!
ref your pm. discussing strength of the planets and the possible impact.

best wishes,

kshantaram

reyrpm :

moon elevated taurus 10th highest planetary deg, the core personality factor, creative and energetic, love of food and comforts, aptitude for hotel management, public affairs-appeal, moon lord 12th over 10th career issues, may tend to foreign assignments, moon aspected by sat could impact career and health.

mars own scorpio 4th 2nd highest planetary deg, factor for vocation, mars scorpio research-occult aptitude, scorpio sentimental, reserved. mars own 4th good for property matters, mars-venus scorpio passionate prone to mere mutual attractions in relationships. moon debilated aspect over scorpio 4th promoting research-occult aptitudes. moon-mars opp volatile emotions, finances.

aries-mars 9th inimical for leo asc, stress-delays in matters of luck-higher education-distant travels-father etc. inimical mars over the 4th affecting domestic peace and comforts and property matters and mother's health. 9th lord mars over the 4th distancing from the father. moreover moon debilated aspect over mars-venus scorpio impacting 4th house matters and relationship.

mars own scorpio strong to cope with, growth and riches in life through own merit, discounted by debilated aspect from moon, moon lord 12th too. moon-mars opp volatile.

may be creative research careers in food processing, hotel management, dairying, forensic sciences, etc suitable. jup sag 5th leading to directorship, consultancy roles. moon taurus 10th could give popularity, leading a govt teaching-research institute perhaps in these areas.

asc lord sun debilated over libra 3rd, weak initiative and decision making, good at public relations, sun-mer-rahu libra impressive writings, political skills, prone to rise-fall, calling for ancestor worship. mer lord 11th over 3rd gains through writings-communications, mer retro better at written communications than verbal communication perhaps,

retro mer towards own elevated virgo 2nd good for finances, earnings through writings-communications perhaps.
mer virgo opp sat calculative-tactical, good at negotiation skills perhaps.

sun elevated aspect over aries 9th protective of luck and higher education and distant travels and father.

jup own sag 5th trine could lead the pack, philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, impulsive, sportive, love of law-justice, aptitude for ministerial-advisory roles, teaching-education aptitude, jup trine aspect aries 9th protective of luck etc. jup trine leo asc protective of health. jup aspected by sat, and sq sat restricting 5th house matters however, under stress-delay education-romance-children-position.

ketu separative node aries 9th, impulsive, accident prone, tending to distant lands. protected by trine aspect from jup sag.

sat 8th pisces, sensitive, spiritual explorations, aspecting jup-sag 5th restrictive of 5th house matters. sat lord 8th over 8th success amidst adversity. cap 6th tending to practical work environments, ambitious, hardworking. sat pisces prone to water accidents, chronic urological health issues and impacting the feet, etc. sat also aspecting 2nd virgo impacting family-finances.

sat lord 9th for luck from moon settling at 36+ thumb rule.

retro sat towards own acq 7th late relationship-marriage, tech aptitude, innovative, reformist, growth and riches through mass leadership and surpervision, public admin, but delayed prospects, moon taurus-mars scorpio-sat acq sq under challenge and stress impacting home-career-relationship to cope with. sat acq aspecting leo asc impacting health.

hope generic observations on strength of planets help pick as relevant.
coud care to share specific pointwise ground feedbacks per return.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Kite

Hi Lauren. What exactly are you trying to find out about your chart. Dominant planets are one thing but the closest aspects are what's most important. In your case I would say the Moon Trine Uranus/Pluto is the tightest aspect you have which would mean that you can get pretty caught up in reflecting on the past as it plays into your current spontaneity. Assuming your birth data is correct, I think your harmonic charts and midpoints point to some other interesting features. For instance you have Venus, Jupiter, Mercury and Pluto together in the 27th harmonic chart which indicates a deep need for peace and comfort. A strong pacifist tendency and an unwillingness to be involved in hostilities. A tendency to become ill or distraught from being in an inharmonious atmosphere. I see Chiron as part of that as well so I would imagine there are wounding issues around this. With Pluto there you could be somewhat obsessive about Peace issues.

Venus is involved in a lot of your direct midpoint structures. Beauty is very important to you and you are attracted to big visionary idealistic ideas.

Thoughts about this?

lauren2x

Hi Lauren. What exactly are you trying to find out about your chart. Dominant planets are one thing but the closest aspects are what's most important. In your case I would say the Moon Trine Uranus/Pluto is the tightest aspect you have which would mean that you can get pretty caught up in reflecting on the past as it plays into your current spontaneity. Assuming your birth data is correct, I think your harmonic charts and midpoints point to some other interesting features. For instance you have Venus, Jupiter, Mercury and Pluto together in the 27th harmonic chart which indicates a deep need for peace and comfort. A strong pacifist tendency and an unwillingness to be involved in hostilities. A tendency to become ill or distraught from being in an inharmonious atmosphere. I see Chiron as part of that as well so I would imagine there are wounding issues around this. With Pluto there you could be somewhat obsessive about Peace issues.

Venus is involved in a lot of your direct midpoint structures. Beauty is very important to you and you are attracted to big visionary idealistic ideas.

Thoughts about this?

nah beauty means nothing to me and idgf about peace
ty any way :)

kshantaram

Premium Member
ty ref your pm today,

if could care more to share ground feedbacks on the reading done for you!
discussing strength of planets and possible impact, in ref to your earlier request by pm.

sadly did not hear anything from you so far, in specific feedbacks.
except extending the assignment to name the dominant planets.

have discussed strength of planets in my own way,
to pick and use by your goodself.

could share experientially in feedback for further discussion on the thread.

hope my humble contribution would be appreciated and discusssed,
assessing the strength of the planets experientially.

best wishes,

kshantaram

ref yr pm today

dowhanawi

too much uranus your right as you can see here it calculate the dominant planet not only by how much aspect the planet do but also by the poisition
look ..

Planet: Position Aspects Total Rank Percent*

Sun: 55.0 ( 5) + 5.7 ( 7) = 60.7 ( 6) / 9.7%*

Moon: 60.0 ( 4) + 22.0 ( 5) = 82.0 ( 2) / 13.1%*

Mercury: 62.0 ( 3) + 1.8 (10) = 63.8 ( 5) / 10.2%*

Venus: 64.5 ( 2) + 4.3 ( 8) = 68.8 ( 4) / 11.0%*

Mars: 40.0 ( 6) + 31.5 ( 3) = 71.5 ( 3) / 11.4%*

Jupiter: 30.0 ( 8) + 2.7 ( 9) = 32.7 (10) / 5.2%*

Saturn: 32.5 ( 7) + 8.6 ( 6) = 41.1 ( 9) / 6.6%*

Uranus: 15.0 ( 9) + 35.5 ( 2) = 50.5 ( 8) / 8.1%*

Neptune: 15.0 (10) + 37.5 ( 1) = 52.5 ( 7) / 8.4%*

Pluto: 65.0 ( 1) + 23.1 ( 4) = 88.1 ( 1) / 14.1%*

Chiron: 7.0 (11) + 0.0 (11) = 7.0 (11) / 1.1%*

Node: 7.0 (12) + 0.0 (12) = 7.0 (12) / 1.1%*

Total: 453.0 + 172.6 = 625.6 / 100.0%

I hand calculated and this is correct. Pluto is your ruling planet and you are fixed water - earth was a close second. (Chiron & the node don't count, I looked on the pic for the elemental chart then removed note & chiron).

I have used this same site a few times recently and gotten the same results as doing it by hand (except when I made a math mistake, so I was wrong lol). If you want your strongest sign use the same site. Huge time saver. It will take into account plabets in signs & houses, exalted, fall etc etc and how they aspect. Its gonna be either Gemini, Libra, cancer or Scorpio. But check that same site, its easier and I fell its trustworthy.

katydid

I like to look at the overall pattern of the chart, visually, to see what stands out, pattern wise.
In this case it would be the Moon, as the most elevated and the only one in the upper hemisphere besides Saturn. It looks like the mast on a sailboat. Saturn juts out like the rudder. These two seem very important/dominant in the overall chart.

I see the Moon in Taurus, in the 10th, exalted, ruling the 12th, as being a very powerful planet in your chart because it is the most elevated and well placed being exalted and dignified, angular and well aspected. That emotional urge for power and stability is being challenged however by the Mars/Pluto conjunction from the 4th. Intense memories from the past might haunt you and keep you from feeling secure. The search for serenity and safety is ongoing…Saturn as the inner parent is trying to help you steer clear of trouble.

So I think the Moon is trying to be dominant, and wanting to behave in a solid, calm stable fashion. But inner turmoil spoils that serenity and forces one to keep searching for a more solid home base. I think the Saturn in Pisces can steer you to safety if you learn to be more sensitive to others. :wink:

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

In any chart - a dominant planet is one that has the most relationships with other planets. It cannot be ignored. There may be pissing matches, but the planet that aspects the most planets in a natal chart , regardless of aspect, has the most alliances to be worked out through all of the planets it aspects.

I think Uranus is the dominant planet in your chart as shown.

So - you look the relationships of the dominant planet - the one who interacts the most in the chart and look at the aspects - the blocks, the easiness, the conflict - among them and then ferret out where the dominant planet will grow most fruit, encounter less conflict, and generally procreate.

Astrological darwinism or something like that. The one that knows the most people and their ways (Uranus in the world at large) and is still able to make use of them. The only downer on that is that Uranus doesn't have emotional attachment to matters - greater principles and group good holds stronger - so they are often willing to throw someone under the bus along with the baby and the bathwater.

When Uranus is a dominant planet - you must look at Aquarius true ruler of tradition - Saturn - "stuck in their way". But usually Saturn can yield more diplomatically than Uranus.

So what part of the world or humanity or yourself do you hope to dominate by planet?

lauren2x

Hello -

In any chart - a dominant planet is one that has the most relationships with other planets. It cannot be ignored. There may be pissing matches, but the planet that aspects the most planets in a natal chart , regardless of aspect, has the most alliances to be worked out through all of the planets it aspects.

I think Uranus is the dominant planet in your chart as shown.

So - you look the relationships of the dominant planet - the one who interacts the most in the chart and look at the aspects - the blocks, the easiness, the conflict - among them and then ferret out where the dominant planet will grow most fruit, encounter less conflict, and generally procreate.

Astrological darwinism or something like that. The one that knows the most people and their ways (Uranus in the world at large) and is still able to make use of them. The only downer on that is that Uranus doesn't have emotional attachment to matters - greater principles and group good holds stronger - so they are often willing to throw someone under the bus along with the baby and the bathwater.

When Uranus is a dominant planet - you must look at Aquarius true ruler of tradition - Saturn - "stuck in their way". But usually Saturn can yield more diplomatically than Uranus.

So what part of the world or humanity or yourself do you hope to dominate by planet?

Receiving many aspects confers strength but angularity and essential dignities are stronger.*

Moon has essential dignity, is exalted and in an angular house. Mars has essential dignity, is domicile and in an angular house.