Hello - also moving over from Astrodienst forum

JUPITERASC

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi
Using the same name - Columbine - as on Astro.com. I have been interested in astrology for over 50 years and find Liz Greene and Donna Cunningham very helpful. I would describe myself as 'an interested by-stander'! ;)
Welcome and so very nice to have you on the forum.
I look forward to your thoughts and observations as an interested bystander. :)

StarchaserNancy

I'm migrating here, too, from astrodienst. I first "found" astrology, or rather it found me, when I picked up a book by Jeffrey Wolf Green on Pluto in the early 90's. Astrology has been a strong guiding post for me ever since.

IRIS70

Hi
Using the same name - Columbine - as on Astro.com. I have been interested in astrology for over 50 years and find Liz Greene and Donna Cunningham very helpful. I would describe myself as 'an interested by-stander'! ;)
Hi Columbine, Shandi/Stefan, I think T Lady is here from Astrodienst, possibly others too. I hope to find a new astrology home somewhere. It looks like a good site. :)

Columbine

Hi Columbine, Shandi/Stefan, I think T Lady is here from Astrodienst, possibly others too. I hope to find a new astrology home somewhere. It looks like a good site. :)
Hi Iris, good to 'see' you. Yes it does seem to be a good friendly place!

JUPITERASC

Oh? Wasn't aware that astro.com's forum was shutting down.
Seems like astrologyweekly may get a mass exodus of active astro enthusiasts.... interesting

influx :)
Wonder what the astrology of this website is doing atm
For a while, I've been observing interesting synastric correlations between this forum's members' natal charts and forum's itself natal chart.

It's been striking to see how most active forum members have natal Mercury in harmonious aspect (trine, sextile, conjunction) with forum's natal Mercury at the beginning of Pisces. Really cool!

Below's the chart for the moment this forum was installed. See for yourself. Comments welcome! :yuppi:

forumchart.gif