Heart surgery

Kingsley

My Father is half way through his four hour heart surgery. He is having a heart valve opp.

The chart isn't too bad actually.

580147783837e7761.jpg

What do you see in the chart kingsley......You would look at the sun, yes ? Or to the house ruled by Leo?

Fitting that the sun is in the 12th and he is in hospital...( i think, but you know I am a novice)...I dont know how else you would look at this chart.....
care to share?

Kingsley

Well, its interesting that the rectified time I have for Dad shows his natal asc to be 15 Capricorn. If that is the case, then the event chart has been made to order.

The 8th house of surgery is indeed ruled by the Sun and trine Saturn shows the surgery event to my father's significator Saturn. I am not sure about his ruler being retrograde and cadent though. That is a very weak position for him however the mutual reception between him and Saturns lord, Mercury is supportive with Mercury strong at the ascendant.

The surgeon who is the Moon is angular, I will have to ask if the surgeon is female or just very popular/prominent.

Anyway, the moon last squared Jupiter so there could be some unexpected blood loss or blood pressure (same thing) and then it will be up to Dad's heart and whether his body accepts the valve etc.

My father is quite religious so perhaps he had some prayers chanted out by his B'ahai friends at that time. Cool.

kingsley

Thankyou for sharing something so personal.....I hope he recovers well.

Happy new year kingsley, I've only 12hours to go.....you 10 or 14?

Kingsley

My father is out of surgery now and in intensive care. The opp went well and now its up to Dad to do the recovery thing.

kingsley

Kingsley

Unfortunately no one fixed the date astrologically. The surgeon just did it when he could. Lucky mars was no where near the asc nor is it a significator here. I understand what you mean though. Last month I knew of two babies born at exactlly the same time one week apart. Aries asc with Mars rx on the 4th. One of them survived and the other had problems for about a week.

kingsley

Kingsley

Yes, well the valve only lasts him 7-10 years I think and he will need another one. I think if the 10th cusp was aries or scorpio then what you say would be more likely. The 10th being the "treatment" of the heart.

I was fiddling around with the chart for a few days hoping that it wasn't anythiing Mars ruled. My mother told me at 8 am this morning that the opp had already started at 7am. Either My dad didn't want me to know the time of the opp or he didn't know till they told him.

He was lucky in regard to mars.

Kingsley