health issues/worries

kristina86

Account Closed
can anyone tell me what my chart shows the matters of my health..i have had depression a long time now,but the biggest worry right now is my missing periods .i haven`t had them since march 2013.i have been tested,and nothing was found,all tests normal.only diagnose i have is hypothyroidism and i have thyroxin for that. i also suffer from insomnia but my main concern is my missing periods because i am only 28.and i want children in the future.

any explanation on my chart for this? thank u.

Attachments

• kristina whole house chart.JPG
    kristina whole house chart.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
can anyone tell me what my chart shows the matters of my health..i have had depression a long time now,but the biggest worry right now is my missing periods .i haven`t had them since march 2013.i have been tested,and nothing was found,all tests normal.only diagnose i have is hypothyroidism and i have thyroxin for that. i also suffer from insomnia but my main concern is my missing periods because i am only 28.and i want children in the future.

any explanation on my chart for this? thank u.

Excessive use of birth control pills? I guess your doctors would have checked that, but my wife developed some kind of allergy to the BC pills and stopped having periods altogether about 35 years ago.

kristina86

Account Closed
Excessive use of birth control pills? I guess your doctors would have checked that, but my wife developed some kind of allergy to the BC pills and stopped having periods altogether about 35 years ago.

hi Zarathu.i have never had birth control pills.so this is a mystery to me..what is going on..can i ask you how old was your wife when this happened? and did she ever get her periods back?

Zarathu

Account Closed
hi Zarathu.i have never had birth control pills.so this is a mystery to me..what is going on..can i ask you how old was your wife when this happened? and did she ever get her periods back?

I think she was about 26. She stopped the birth control pills. The physician may have given her something to boost her cycle.

kristina86

Account Closed
I think she was about 26. She stopped the birth control pills. The physician may have given her something to boost her cycle.

so she was the same age as me when her periods stopped..

when you take a quick look at my chart. what is your opinion based on my 5th house can i have childrem? i have had many different responses.one astrologer spoke as me being barren. based on my 5th house planets squaring the moon.

Zarathu

Account Closed
so she was the same age as me when her periods stopped..

when you take a quick look at my chart. what is your opinion based on my 5th house can i have childrem? i have had many different responses.one astrologer spoke as me being barren. based on my 5th house planets squaring the moon.

I don't currently have access to the medical astrology volumes that would be necessary fro me to answer your question, since I don't recall the information in my head.

Perhaps someone else who does this regularly, or does have access to their library can.

The series of planets was taken to show the seven ages of man, from childhood to age and also to show a process of waking up, so maturity was thought to tally with wakefulness, and a funeral reception was called a wake.

According to this scheme, the sun at the start of the series tallies with sleep, and at birth your sun was in opposition to Neptune, which may impair sleep a little. If Neptune itself now joined this combination, the effect might be greater.

Precisely 1/4 of day after the sun rose, 03 18 Virgo rose. Neptune crossed this point on 06.03.2013 then on 21.09.2013 and finally on 04.01.2014. On 16.11.2014 it reversed to 04 49 Virgo but is now moving on.

Since your problems with sleeping and ovulation have coincided, they may have the same cause, and the cause may be this. Please check as Neptune moves on!