Healing for Heart?

midnight sun

I'm feeling cursed by Saturn-Venus opposition with having no boyfriend for a long time (and choosing wrong people always). I'm having hard times with my heart chakra. I understand the root of problems. I feel a guilt emotion wants to punish me, I really feel it like a being and want it to go out of me, leave me. I realized it but I'm right now in a war, trying to stay positive but it fights back really hard, saying me that I'll stay alone forever, I don't deserve any love, I have always empty hopes. I'm fighting with these thoughts. It's a self-destructing feeling.

So I wonder if my heart(the pain in my heart) will be healed? And will I have an opportunity of love this year? I bought crystals, will they help me?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.32306.58563.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.32306.58563.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 17

Sweet Pea

Next year transiting Pluto will make a trine aspect to your natal Venus and that may bring some intense relationship into your life. Your 8th house Venus corresponds to this aspect, as the 8th house is of a Pluto nature. That means you want to dive in quickly and become very close to people, a bit too quickly. Make them "yours" and exclude other people, being too possessive. The square from Venus to Jupiter suggests you can open your heart very wide and fast, and let people in who may not be good for you. It is also the case that you are hungry for love, maybe more hungry than is comfortable for other people. This aspect is far closer than your Venus/Saturn opposition and it shows that you can love, and be loved, when the time is right. But Saturn in your 2nd house of self-esteem makes you devalue yourself. It's your inner Critic who is giving you a hard time.

Later this year, Pluto will square your Libra Ascendant and so you're likely to have some dealings with people that are intense in nature. This may have happened already, when Pluto was at 15 Capricorn, but now it's gone retrograde and still going backwards at 13 Capricorn.

You must be very careful with your choice of partners because Mars, the ruler of your 7th house, and also Sun, and also Venus, all connect to Neptune in your chart. Neptune makes us see what we want to see, and in the 3rd house, it is related to the way you communicate with people, and so it is possible that you present yourself to others as something that you are not. You allow them to make an illusion of you, and you live according to that illusion, not being your true self. Libra Ascendant also makes you too ready to please other people, and this can sometimes mean that you deny your true nature.

I see that Venus also makes an inconjunct to Uranus, so you may be the kind of person who "falls in love at first sight" and then has to break it off later, because the person really isn't suitable for you. Or they may break it off, it works both ways. :(

Last edited:

midnight sun

Next year transiting Pluto will make a trine aspect to your natal Venus and that may bring some intense relationship into your life. Your 8th house Venus corresponds to this aspect, as the 8th house is of a Pluto nature. That means you want to dive in quickly and become very close to people, a bit too quickly. Make them "yours" and exclude other people, being too possessive. The square from Venus to Jupiter suggests you can open your heart very wide and fast, and let people in who may not be good for you. It is also the case that you are hungry for love, maybe more hungry than is comfortable for other people. This aspect is far closer than your Venus/Saturn opposition and it shows that you can love, and be loved, when the time is right. But Saturn in your 2nd house of self-esteem makes you devalue yourself. It's your inner Critic who is giving you a hard time.

Later this year, Pluto will square your Libra Ascendant and so you're likely to have some dealings with people that are intense in nature. This may have happened already, when Pluto was at 15 Capricorn, but now it's gone retrograde and still going backwards at 13 Capricorn.

You must be very careful with your choice of partners because Mars, the ruler of your 7th house, and also Sun, and also Venus, all connect to Neptune in your chart. Neptune makes us see what we want to see, and in the 3rd house, it is related to the way you communicate with people, and so it is possible that you present yourself to others as something that you are not. You allow them to make an illusion of you, and you live according to that illusion, not being your true self. Libra Ascendant also makes you too ready to please other people, and this can sometimes mean that you deny your true nature.

I see that Venus also makes an inconjunct to Uranus, so you may be the kind of person who "falls in love at first sight" and then has to break it off later, because the person really isn't suitable for you. Or they may break it off, it works both ways. :(

Thank you Sweet Pea for your comment, it is so true. Now I turn to myself and start to think again.

Like you have written, I always move too quick. Especially in the past, I remember I talk about myself very much to the people I just met or don't know good. I put myself in a vulnerable situation. I quit this habit finally.

but I'm still very unpatient. For example there is a person now I like but I don't want to wait. I feel like whatever happens good or bad doesn't matter, just be quickly. I mean I am very uncomfortable with uncertainity about love affairs. I don't know how to handle this. I always blame Saturn but now I can see that is a Jupiter thing. An unbalanced Jupiter effect maybe.

And it is also true that I always presented myself differently in order to make them like me more. But in the last years I realized that and I am behaving more like who I am. So I think I changed that habit, too.

I realized that the main problem is a guilt feeling in myself. I can't forgive myself for a reason and I think that works like a sabotage inside me. And I always choose unavailable men for falling in love. I don't why and how I can solve it. But at least I start to understand.