head trauma: accident, medical negligence and or abuse?

Prisma

This kid, sadly, arrived to the hospital with a head trauma and later died . Autopsy has not yet been conclusive.

I think it could have been :

-a sad, sudden accident (Uranus in Aries in the 9th), where kid got hurt in the head.

-maybe playing or roleplaying a fantasy game or in a fight or pretend fight with a little neighbor he was staying with?

-or half asleep in the dark, he suddenly woke up disoriented and fell?

--> Asc. Leo-drama, Venus opposed Neptune and Chiron in Piscis,
-->Venus in the 2nd, Neptune in the 8th
--->Sun & Mercury in the 3rd, 3rd ruled by Virgo. Neighbor woman was doing a favor to mother by taking care of the kid that night.

Notice Saturn in the 4th, but very close to the end of the 3rd house: the event originated at a home, but not the kid's home, but that of a neighbor's.

The explanation of the family & neighbors has been that he fell from the bed and hit his head with a table.

But as stated in the Maladies and the Degrees of the Zodiac thread I found on Medical astrology, the early Leo dregree could also mean homicide. I am hoping is the first: unintentional accident.

He allegedly fell, and also did not got some of the needed medical attention on time (family took kid to medical care, but maybe the management of this case between hospitals, was too slow in attending and transferring it, among other factors- negligence?

--->The second hospital allegedly did not attended the repeated calls from the first hospital to take on the case. The kid was finally transfered to the trauma unit on that other hospital, unconcious, hours too late. He was kept in assisted support for like 2 weeks and then was disconnected.

-->(Moon, regent of 12th house- hospitals, in the 10th in Taurus, maybe that what it means?).

I attach here the chart of the alledged accident and that of the later events related. Hope to get your comments about it, to keep learning about astrology.

Attachments

• kid hit on the head- accident, homicide and or medical negligence.jpg
    kid hit on the head- accident, homicide and or medical negligence.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 12
  • kid arrives first hospital.jpg
    kid arrives first hospital.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 10
  • kid condition worsens.jpg
    kid condition worsens.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 9
  • kid seen by last dr on hospital 1.jpg
    kid seen by last dr on hospital 1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 9
  • kid arrives to trauma hospital.jpg
    kid arrives to trauma hospital.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Prisma

This is the last chart, when assisted support is turned off. Interesting how, when the event is unfolding, Saturn is close to MC, but from the 9th house.

Attachments

• kid assisted medical support is turned off.jpg
    kid assisted medical support is turned off.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

chris10

This is the last chart, when assisted support is turned off. Interesting how, when the event is unfolding, Saturn is close to MC, but from the 9th house.

So i guess this last chart is the official time of death?
Ruler of the 1st saturn on the MC/ public
saturn/restriction conjucts sun/life
the ruler of the 4th house of endings in the 8th of death/transformation.

chris10

This kid, sadly, arrived to the hospital with a head trauma and later died . Autopsy has not yet been conclusive.

I think it could have been :

-a sad, sudden accident (Uranus in Aries in the 9th), where kid got hurt in the head.

-maybe playing or roleplaying a fantasy game or in a fight or pretend fight with a little neighbor he was staying with?

-or half asleep in the dark, he suddenly woke up disoriented and fell?

--> Asc. Leo-drama, Venus opposed Neptune and Chiron in Piscis,
-->Venus in the 2nd, Neptune in the 8th
--->Sun & Mercury in the 3rd, 3rd ruled by Virgo. Neighbor woman was doing a favor to mother by taking care of the kid that night.

Notice Saturn in the 4th, but very close to the end of the 3rd house: the event originated at a home, but not the kid's home, but that of a neighbor's.

The explanation of the family & neighbors has been that he fell from the bed and hit his head with a table.

But as stated in the Maladies and the Degrees of the Zodiac thread I found on Medical astrology, the early Leo dregree could also mean homicide. I am hoping is the first: unintentional accident.

He allegedly fell, and also did not got some of the needed medical attention on time (family took kid to medical care, but maybe the management of this case between hospitals, was too slow in attending and transferring it, among other factors- negligence?

--->The second hospital allegedly did not attended the repeated calls from the first hospital to take on the case. The kid was finally transfered to the trauma unit on that other hospital, unconcious, hours too late. He was kept in assisted support for like 2 weeks and then was disconnected.

-->(Moon, regent of 12th house- hospitals, in the 10th in Taurus, maybe that what it means?).

I attach here the chart of the alledged accident and that of the later events related. Hope to get your comments about it, to keep learning about astrology.

sun, ruler of ASC, in 3rd house (of neighbours)
opposes
uranus, ruler of aqua DESC, in the 9th.
Might the boy have been attacked?

venus in the 2nd house
opposes
chiron/neptune conjuction in the 8th house
...disorientation? maybe

ruler of the 12th house, moon, conjucts MC and
opposes saturn/ IC conjuction.
saturn in the 4th house of endings

Prisma

So i guess this last chart is the official time of death?
Ruler of the 1st saturn on the MC/ public
saturn/restriction conjucts sun/life
the ruler of the 4th house of endings in the 8th of death/transformation.

It all depends what one might call "life".

-Kid aparently arrived brain dead to second hospital. The diagnostic was confirmed the following day.

-Kid got disconected at "that" time -the time used for that chart, about 2 weeks or so after he arrived to the 2nd hospital.

-12 minutes later body functions ended, which drs atributed to drugs gave to the kid while in supported assintance.

On the death certificate the date of death is when the "brain death diagnostic" was confirmed.

On the funeral, the parents put as date of death the day the machines were turned off.

Last edited:

Prisma

sun, ruler of ASC, in 3rd house (of neighbours)
opposes
uranus, ruler of aqua DESC, in the 9th.
Might the boy have been attacked?

Forensic Drs. said no, acording to the evidence. I though at the start it migh have been something about been playing or jumping or rough playing that got out of hand. Aparently, before the incident, he had been playing with the neighbor's kid, but Dr. said no, that it was a case that the kid fell and struck a table with force, but they discarded the atack.

We will neve truly now, I guess.

venus in the 2nd house
opposes
chiron/neptune conjuction in the 8th house
...disorientation? maybe

I think so too. It is Uranus who gives the "accident" flag to all this story, being in Aries-the head.

I had also been thinking about what "homicide" could also mean in all this: In the end even if his brain was no longer functioning, the body was kept artificially alive and then was disconected from life support, in fact "ending" what little life remained in there, as well as the actions made or omitted that could have mean that the life of the kid got compromised for it.

(Yes, I may be somewhat biased: I just keep thinking of the kid crying in pain for hours and the other hospital not picking up the phone).

This whole charts speak to me about "ego"-Leo, pride, along with slow actions, and the "money factor"- economic troubles-Taurus is a theme lesson in all this too. The mother left the kid at the care of another because she had an early apointment in a goverment agency, in regard of her needing help with her home. We, as a society, feel proud for a mirage of consumerism and aparent abundance, when in fact in this case there was no time or resources to help a poor child.

The kid's head hit a table. Could the table be represented by the Venus in the 2nd in Leo, conjuct "Regulus"? Some night tables are also called "vanities".

On a forensic site, long ago, I had read that the author of that blog warned people not to let kids out of their sight when the Pleyades were prominent. I think it is a circunstance that can also be seen here, with the Taurus in the 10th.

I noted too that when the condition of the kid worsens (third chart), the 4th house at that time is ruled by Scorpio, and that MC is conjuct Algol.

Last edited: