Have to take decision about buying property tomorrow

stellapolaris

My mum unexpectedly transferred me money to buy a flat under my name and have my own property, tomorrow. It was all really Uranian-like and I hardly even saw the apartment, just quickly and coincidentally in the last minute. She had in mind me using it for investment purposes- me renting it out to someone and having a regular income and she liked it so assumed I would too so decided to pay some money in advance to secure it because apparently the tenant just left.
Though it's in a pleasant residential area, I found it a bit small (39m2) and don't see myself living in it. (even if it´s for investment purposes, you never know...)
Because of the rapidness in which everything has taken place (if I accept her offer, I have to go to the bank and notary to sign tomorrow the property under my name and start paying the corresponding bills), my Mum also suggested buying the property under her name and giving me money instead so that I can buy another apartment I like better.
My question is: Is it better to continue with my Mum´s initial offer?
(I guess it´s not possible to compare which of both options would be more beneficial, so I´m simplifying the question...)

I would probably eventually find another property which is larger and more my style, but on the other hand, the process may be a bit burdensome and time-consuming and since the operation is already half done, it may be easier to proceed with my Mum´s initial offer rather than complicathing and slowing down things.)
Since I have to take a decision before tomorrow, if there is any advice anyone could give me, I´d greatly appreciate it.
Thank you
🙏
🙂

astro_w2gw_is_my_mums_apartment_offer_ok.58505.284490.png

Last edited:

dr. farr

You = libra = venus; your mother = 10th ws house; her offer I consider to be fourth from 10th house (since it has to do with a real estate issue) =libra = venus; so venus = both you and also your mother’s offer; Venus is in domicile in Taurus and flows toward the highly benefic north node, both being + indications; Venus being in 8th ws house also connects it with a kind of “inheritance”; my answer to your question is:yes you should continue with your mother’s initial offer.

stellapolaris

You = libra = venus; your mother = 10th ws house; her offer I consider to be fourth from 10th house (since it has to do with a real estate issue) =libra = venus; so venus = both you and also your mother’s offer; Venus is in domicile in Taurus and flows toward the highly benefic north node, both being + indications; Venus being in 8th ws house also connects it with a kind of “inheritance”; my answer to your question is:yes you should continue with your mother’s initial offer.
Dear Dr. Farr, just wanted to thank you for your input. We bought the flat last June 7th....I do hope it is a good investment despite the initial costs...appreciate your advice, kind regards :)