Has anyone commented on your Natal Venus?

katydid

I also have venus in sag. It is in the 7th, well aspected and in a mutual reception with Jupiter in Taurus.

Back in the day, men were quite enamored with my thighs. I was a skiier, in great shape, and had strong shapely thighs to show for it.

Also, the venus in sag worked for me because guys loved my 'sunny' disposition. I was voted 'best smile' senior year because of it.

My daughter has venus in taurus, in exact trine to uranus/neptune in capricorn. She is very beautiful, and people often stare and then apologize for staring.

MamaMinnee

I have Venus conjunct Jupiter in Scorpio on the Ascendant in late Libra.

I would say people find me sexy overall; but truthfully, no one specific body part is always noted. Are my private parts exceptionally attractive? I suppose so.

However, I do notice that suitors with Venus in Sag, they like my hips; those with Venus in Aries, they like my lips; and so forth...

Moradiva

I have Venus conj. Moon in Aries in the 4th & they both trine Mars that conj the Asc, as well. People tell me that my eyes are beautiful. They're large & light green, (the exact same color as my mother's).

Also, I am big chested. Perhaps the stellium of personal planets in my 4th contributed to that.

Venus in Gemini in 12th, loosely conjunct Ascendant on the cusp of Cancer and loosely opposite Neptune. Sun in Cancer in the first house.

What people usually notice and comment on are my slightly "old-fashioned" looks - somebody said that I look like some woman from the 1920s. I have dark hair, very pale pinkish complexion that never gets a tan, eyes that many people call "dreamy" and I'm quite curvaceous ;) Some people have also commented on my hands and long fingernails (often polished red).

T

Teb

venus in virgo conjunct pluto and uranus. I ALWAYS get complimented on my legs. strong legs, never ever have to do exercise to get them to look that way, its natural.

however my tummy always puffy =?

my daughter has venus on 29* libra in the 9th, long fingers, toes legs and arms. jupiter is also there.

girlcat

venus in leo and my friends and family always comment on how thick and shiny my hair is.
every hairdresser i've ever been to excessively comments on how much hair i have. and it's pin straight!
thing is, it doesn't look particularly thick just passing by on the street, i think it's when you actually start handling it you notice just how much hair is actually there. i always thought it was annoying and looks "witchy"

astropsychologist

I have Venus in Gemini and my sister hates my hands, she says they look witch-like :annoyed:.
I wouldn't say my arms are particularly nice looking, but the freckles on them make really interesting patterns, I think its kinda cool!

freedomlover

Venus in Gemini in 12th, loosely conjunct Ascendant on the cusp of Cancer and loosely opposite Neptune. Sun in Cancer in the first house.

What people usually notice and comment on are my slightly "old-fashioned" looks - somebody said that I look like some woman from the 1920s. I have dark hair, very pale pinkish complexion that never gets a tan, eyes that many people call "dreamy" and I'm quite curvaceous ;) Some people have also commented on my hands and long fingernails (often polished red).

That's interesting to me, invisible79!

My oldest daughter has always been described that way, too! She has very dark brown hair that gets auburn highlights in the sun, the extremely pale -with a tint of pink complexion ( although she makes a good vampire on Halloween dressed in black:tongue:) - and "dreamy" eyes. (Hers are pale sea green with dark lashes.) She's not very curvaceous, though, much to her chagrin.

She has Venus in Cancer in the 12th house conjunct her Cancer Ascendant. She has a Gemini sun. Kind of similiar, don't you think?

FL

That's interesting to me, invisible79!

My oldest daughter has always been described that way, too! She has very dark brown hair that gets auburn highlights in the sun, the extremely pale -with a tint of pink complexion ( although she makes a good vampire on Halloween dressed in black:tongue:) - and "dreamy" eyes. (Hers are pale sea green with dark lashes.) She's not very curvaceous, though, much to her chagrin.

She has Venus in Cancer in the 12th house conjunct her Cancer Ascendant. She has a Gemini sun. Kind of similiar, don't you think?

FL

Really interesting :) I've noticed it's quite common for Cancer rising to have this combination of dark hair, dark lashes, dark brows, blue, grey or green eyes (mine are light green) and fair complexion with a pinkish tint. Or is it the Gemini/Cancer combination? I once knew someone with late degrees of Gemini rising with Jupiter in Cancer conjunct ascendant and he also fits the description quite well (but the Jupiter conjunction gives him height above average). He also has Venus in Sag and very long legs :)

Last edited: