Hard times ahead, Survival and Prepping *Text only, no politics*

Blaze

Account Closed
Great vid.

I'm reminded of when Sandy blew on through here back in 2012. All the ways out of NYC were full of cars. All of em were jammed up, honking in a wild symphony. Only thing on my mind back then was: "How the heck would I leave this place during a crisis?" Guess that's when the mental wheels started turning.

Nate made an video awhile back on that,

Blaze

Account Closed

Flashlights will come in handy if the grind goes down. So too will candles. And lanterns, can't forget those. Lots of rechargeable ones out on the market.

Blaze

Account Closed

Happenings usually snowball for awhile, picking up lots of stuff and becoming a serious threat. Before people start panic buying, make sure you've got food stored up. Canned goods, salted or freeze dried stuff.

Blaze

Account Closed

One more bug out bag vid. It's good to have one on hand, ready to go juuuuust in case you find yourself unable to stay indoors.

I should also say: Running at the first sign of trouble could also doom you. Sometimes it's best to stay at home if there aren't any threats to you or your family. If you can fortify your home - great.

And because of the possibility of a nuclear war (anything that can happen, might) here are some iodide tablets to keep you alive if the fallout comes your way: https://www.amazon.com/Potassium-Io...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Blaze

Account Closed

Edit: Credit to @Oddity for posting that vid.

Great website to buy gold or silver: https://goldsilver.com/buy-online/

Why buy the stuff? When the dollar explodes, a new version of it (most likely digital currency) will be pushed onto us little people. If that happens, you'll be entirely dependent on the government. Gold and silver are bartering items we can use to obtain goods without the greedy suits playing middleman.

Blaze

Account Closed
Bank of America is probably the worst bank in the nation. I have fond memories of trying to close an account I made with them before the pandemic started. Annoying.

But his experience is happening all over. Tomorrow will be...interesting.

Blaze

Account Closed

Great video here. He brings up points I wish the average person could see, but alas, c'est la vie.

An aside: Why the fu'ck does Poland want nukes?

Anyway, this winter will be interesting. Stock up on canned goods that provide fat. Why fat? Because, we need that for energy/staying fu'cking warm.