happy birthday Fensi and 07.Re

07.Re

Hey, I just saw this! Happy b/day, 07!
Also wishing you to get over the midlife crisis transits as smoothly as possible and as soon as possible!

sui :)

Thank you Sui and the same to you. Thats why astrology is so helpful. We know that the mid life transits are difficult, however, we can also put an estimated date as to when the difficulty will end (and at that stage, we break open the champagne bottles and party... lol, just kidding). :smile:

suimui10

Thank you Sui and the same to you. Thats why astrology is so helpful. We know that the mid life transits are difficult, however, we can also put an estimated date as to when the difficulty will end (and at that stage, we break open the champagne bottles and party... lol, just kidding). :smile:

Ah, LOL! I think when the time comes and I'm over this nightmare, I will be taking a really long vacation! ;)
And many thanks for your great threads on this board. Learning a lot. Hope I will stop hijacking people's threads at some point... :innocent::eek:

R4VEN

Very belated I know, but it's a long way from here to Harrods & back:

I hope you've posted me a really big, expensive birthday present to make up for your (ahem) belated wishes. Of course it can only be purchased from the following store :p

harrods-metropol-21.jpg

EJ53

Banned
You haven't photos as proof have you, EJ?

and

...hope you've posted me a really big, expensive birthday present to make up for your (ahem) belated wishes.
Instead of mere photographs and cheap gifts, I offer the following invaluable advice :-

When pointing a vertical joint, feed the mortar firmly in at the bottom...and it will invariably rise up to the top (without falling out).:ninja:

EJ

07.Re

feed the mortar firmly in at the bottom...and it will invariably rise up to the top (without falling out).

WOW! That is fantastic advice! Now, am I able to use this stupendous technique when icing my sons birthday cake? :p

R4VEN

You drank it all yourself?

Teleporting is a wonderful thing :lol: (but it still takes time to wyzzat de doo-dah - that's teleporting technical talk.)

R4VEN

Don't tell him, 07.Re, but managed to capture a quick snap of EJ (feeding mortar from the bottom, I guess... why else would he be lying upside down on his back?)

viawhiteanimals.gif

lavivi

Banned
Thank you Sui and the same to you. Thats why astrology is so helpful. We know that the mid life transits are difficult, however, we can also put an estimated date as to when the difficulty will end (and at that stage, we break open the champagne bottles and party... lol, just kidding).