happy birthday Fensi and 07.Re

julia

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you the best!

Arian Maverick

Fensi, thank you for sharing your horary astrology knowledge. I don't know if I'll ever grasp the art, but I've learned a lot from your posts.

And 07.Re, you are a compassionate presence on the forums.

Happy Solar Return to you both! :smile:

Arian Maverick

07.Re

Happy birthday Fensi! :smile:

... and to everyone else, thank you for your birthday wishes. :kissing:

canstock1166165.png

R4VEN

Happy Birthday, guys!!! :lol::lol:

(Sorry about this 07, but the birthday in my family on the same day kinda took over available brain space :sick:, so hope it was a good one!!!)

EJ53

Banned
Belated birthday wishes from me too:love:

[I've spent most of the last week hanging upside-down from a ladder, trying to re-point the brickwork of my house...and reviewing my emotional understanding of the word "fear":w00t:]

EJ

R4VEN

[I've spent most of the last week hanging upside-down from a ladder, trying to re-point the brickwork of my house...and reviewing my emotional understanding of the word "fear":w00t:]

EJ
You haven't photos as proof have you, EJ?

Doing an impression of a bat sounds like an extreme way to look fear in the face :sideways:

07.Re

Thanks everyone :smile:

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk R4ven and EJ!

I hope you've posted me a really big, expensive birthday present to make up for your (ahem) belated wishes. Of course it can only be purchased from the following store :p

harrods-metropol-21.jpg

suimui10

Hey, I just saw this! Happy b/day, 07!
Also wishing you to get over the midlife crisis transits as smoothly as possible and as soon as possible!

sui :)