Guyssss!!! I Really Like This Guy !!!!!!

senzi

I'm not the person that usually jumps from one relationship to another one ... and I don't fall in love easily BUT i really LIKE (actually maybe even love) this person.
We meet7 yrs ago when I was only 18 ... at the time he had a ex wife and 2 kids (and just started a new relationship) ... and I was pursued back then by a different guy whith whom I just (4 months ago ) ended my relationship !!!! In the last maybe 8 months i found myself thinking about this new guy .... a lot! ... and having this BIG desire to see him again after so many years.
Just to say that even 7 yrs ago nothing really happened with us ( maybe some kissing on the first date ) he would still call me every like 6 months, then again 6 months later, then a year later ... and so on .. untill i changed my number 3 yrs ago and that's how I lost my contact with him ... UNTIL I saw him again 2 months ago.
Everything was there ... physical attraction, they way we communicate with each other, they way he looks and talks to me... the way I feel around him. I find my self being at peace with him ... and even letting my EGO go ( ohhhh i do have a HUGE one :)

if someone can PLEASE tell me what do u guys think about our charts.
I would be very thankful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

my info:
3 sept. 1983 15:27 in Los Angeles, California

his info:

14 June 1972 16:00 in Kotor, Serbia and Montenegro ( maybe now under
Montenegro only )

THANK U AGAIN !!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

ps. sorry if this post not posted under the right forum

[Moderator edit - Thread moved here, as no astrological interpretation has been provided by the thread starter.]

Last edited by a moderator:

senzi

astrologer50 . thanxs for the reply ... and am going to try to do this (post the chart) :)

I want to know if we are compatible, if there is any future with us !!! ... are we ment to be together ... :)

this is our comparison chart that I pulled out from astro.com

THANK U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Attachments

• astro_.gif
    astro_.gif
    31.5 KB · Views: 21

EJ53

Banned
Re: GUYSSS !!! I really REALLY like this person!!??

Hi, and welcome to the forum Senzi,

What do you think about the following contacts between your two natal charts (listed as his to yours) :-

Moon trine Neptune (Edit....should be Moon trine Uranus............(See wilsontc comment below)

Venus trine Pluto

Pluto conjunct Mars (Edit....should be Pluto conjunct Mercury.....(See Wilsontc comment below)

Neptune conjunct Jupiter/uranus

Uranus sextile Mars

12th/6th house cusps conjunct your 10th/4th house cusps

2nd/8th house cusps conjunct your 12th/6th house cusps.

(Unless posted in the Greenhorn's Loumge, the rules of the forum prevent us from commenting on questions until you have first attempted an answer yourself.)

Pointing out how to get a response to your questions/threads,

EJ:)

Last edited:

senzi

our composite chart and davison chart

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 27
  • davison.jpg
    davison.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 23

senzi

Re: GUYSSS !!! I really REALLY like this person!!??

EJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe .... I'M TRYING TO ANSWER !!!! and am so lost because I am so new to this ... so there u go ! :) I need help !!! profesional help :)

wilsontc

Staff member
wait and see, to Milica

Milica,

You said:
senzi said:
i really LIKE (actually maybe even love) this person.
We meet7 yrs ago...at the time he had a ex wife and 2 kids...and I was pursued back then by a different guy...having this BIG desire to see him again after so many years...even 7 yrs ago nothing really happened with us...I saw him again 2 months ago...Everything was there ... physical attraction, they way we communicate with each other, they way he looks and talks to me... the way I feel around him.

First, a reality check. You last met this guy when you didn't have any time to be with him (, since you had someone else pursuing you) and he didn't have any time to be with you (since he was involved with his ex and his 2 kids). And when you met the last time "nothing really happened". You have Neptune (spirituality, also idealization) trine (energy goes very easily with) Venus (relationships), so you idealize relationships and are on a "quest" for the "perfect" relationship. You need to understand that "perfect relationships" don't exist but they are BUILT UP when BOTH people in the relationship decide what they want in the relationship and BOTH people work to achieve that "perfection".

Looking at the interaction between your personal planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars), you have mostly a balance between challenging and easy aspects. So you can "go either way" when you two personally interact. Many of his planets stress your Mercury (thinking, also talking), so he could have issues with what you say if you are around him for a long period of time. Your Uranus (friends, also innovation) opposes (energy is over-excited by) his Saturn (duty, also structure), indicating a "clash" between the new (you) and the old (him). You may want to do things in a new way and he wants instead to do things in the way he is most used to doing things. Something that is helpful is both his Saturn and his Uranus are sextile (go easily with) your Mars (being, also action), so he can help you structure and restructure what you do.

As you see, as in all relationships it is a "mixed bag" and only when you get to know the person better personally (not "here and there" while you are involved in another relationship) will you see how these energies interact with you. As mentioned, any relationship can work if BOTH people work towards making the relationship work.

Relating,

Tim

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
didn't see these, to EJ

EJ,

You said:
EJ53 said:
What do you think about the following contacts between your two natal charts (listed as his to yours)...
Moon trine Neptune...
Pluto conjunct Mars

I didn't see these in the synastry chart. Are you using a special method to calculate these aspects?

Confused,

Tim

EJ53

Banned
Re: didn't see these, to EJ

wilsontc said:
I didn't see these in the synastry chart........(Moon trine Neptune and Pluto conjunct Mars)

You are correct Tim.........I mistook Neptune for Uranus and Mars for Mercury.....Should be Moon trine Uranus and Pluto conjunct Mercury...(I've amended my original comment accordingly).

EJ:)

Last edited:

JayM

Re: wait and see, to Milica

wilsontc said:
Something that is helpful is both his Saturn and his Uranus are sextile (go easily with) your Mars (being, also action), so he can help you structure and restructure what you do.

Wilsonic I thought that your sun sign was your tone of being but you are saying that mars is. What is mars tone of being compared to the sun's tone of being (not particular signs but the general energies of the planets), or what the suns energy is supposed ot be? I thought mars was action and assertive energy and your sun was you "tone of being". Correct me if I am wrong though.

hermetic

Re: wait and see, to Milica

what I notice from a quick glimpse on your charts is that his Sun is on your NN and his Jupiter on your ASC, explaining the title of this thread ;) - those are always powerful contacts
your Venus sits on his MC, putting you highly in his eyes
all those planets in 8th in composite might point to sexual aspects as main connection between you

I'd say you are very different in temperaments judging by Sun, Moon and Asc position

wilsontc

Staff member
Mars and Sun, to Jay

Jay,

You asked:
JayM said:
Wilsonic I thought that your sun sign was your tone of being but you are saying that mars is. What is mars tone of being compared to the sun's tone of being (not particular signs but the general energies of the planets), or what the suns energy is supposed ot be? I thought mars was action and assertive energy and your sun was you "tone of being". Correct me if I am wrong though.

Here's my "take" on it. Mars is our "being" in the sense of it's who we are and what we do. Sun is the way express ourselves out there on the "stage" of life. Mars is about "Identity Action" and Sun is about "Security Action". So Mars is about what we do to be who we are and Sun is about how we need to feel comfortable with who we are. For more on this see Step 4 and 5 in the link below.

Explaining,

Tim

senzi

can u tell looking at his natal chart what kinda' women is destin to him? the ideal or the "last" one! haha :)
is she older, younger, foreigner ... ?

thank u EVERYONE! :)

hermetic

senzi said:
can u tell looking at his natal chart what kinda' women is destin to him? the ideal or the "last" one! haha :)
is she older, younger, foreigner ... ?

thank u EVERYONE! :)

look at his Venus and Moon. Venus is aslo 7th house ruler describing his marriage partner. Venus is not so well, combust by SUn, squared by Pluto, in double sign of Gemini and in 8th house.
I doubt he has proper ways of loving, and he may look for woman to project some controlling tendancies he has. Also Venus is Gemini says he is capable of having two or more relationships going on at the same time(I've experience this in one ex with that same position)

with Moon in Leo he would like woman to be in spotlight, maybe even dominant. definitely attractive and some kind of a trophey perhaps, to show off to others.
With your placements I somehow don't see you as fit to this image, as I stated in my previous post. Not sure am I right tho?

senzi

hermetic ... things are going to be more clear now :)

here we go .......... :)

he definitely had a lot of females in his life ... and he was not faithful. He told me that, straight up. Now his in a marriage and his MISERABLE ( i saw that he has Saturn in the 7th house ) And his current wife is not that attractive, older, different culture ( everything that is under Saturn in the 7th house ) he is so disappointed, and is sad so see him so miserable. First i thought that he was maybe just saying this so i would maybe get with him ( I’ve known him for 7 yrs) .... but than i saw this ... and i realized the poor guy is not laying. I know that Saturn is the lesson he needs to learn in his life.... and that Saturn can take time ... and his been not very happy w/her for the last 8 yrs. So, him having it in the 7th house .... what is he suppose to do with it ? Stay in a marriage and be miserable!? I mean Saturn is the planet of sorrow and difficulty but also lesson learned ... so ? I did tell him that it is a lot of his fault, because … even before, he got married to her … he told me that he doesn’t love her, and that his with her because he feels obligated, because she was good to him and helped him a lot when he moved to the US. … and am sure she has good human qualities, and that she is a very good/reliable person … but … very sad when someone has a marriage life as a routine, and no love and emotional relation.
They now have a little daughter … like I said … she’s older than him, so she was crying and telling him that if they don’t have a child together, she would never have one … because she’s getting old/ biological clock ticking … and so on, and so on … and there u go …. He got himself even deeper tied down with even bigger obligations.
He also had I first wife … got married very young, and got divorced also young. Which again … they say that w/ Saturn in the 7th house … if a person gets married before 27-28 ( before Saturn returns) there is a very likely divorce … and that’s what happened!

I don't know about his Venus in Gemini ... but i definitely fit under his Moon in Leo
Don't get fooled by my Soon in Virgo, asc Capricorn .... am a very much Leo person.
So, that’s why i never really believed ( as i child, and teenager) in astrology because i would read about Virgo's and it was just not me. Then i had a natal chart done ... and it was all clear ... and now am a HUGE believer.
I have a very strong Mars in Leo (8th house) and Venus in Leo (8th house) .... so i like Leo's or guys w/ Moon in Leo.
My ruler Saturn is in Scorpio ... and i like very passionate guys.
My Son in 8th house, too.
His son in the 8th house .... his Venus in the 8th house ( just like mine’s)
One astrologer told me ... since my Moon is the 7th house ... it brings me a man that already have/or had relationships ... been married, guys with already kids .... he also says that i need to go to him/ his house … and since i have Moon square Saturn (Scorpio) brings me guys just like my father .... very passionate.

It never happened with us 7 yrs ago … because I was only 18 at the time, he was 29 …. I was too young, and some things that I would accept now, back then bas a BIG Taboo! He had issues back then with his first wife, he already had kids. ….. And I just started dating another guy. But just to say, I always liked him ( he liked me too) …. But it just never happened!
Now we meet again … and we talk about the past … how he should have done this, I should have done that and so on … I just really believe that some things had to happen. Maybe even he getting married again. There is something that he needs to learn.

senzi

hermetic ............. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA :)))))))))))))))))

Pa zasto 'brate' ne pricas srpski da te ceo svet razume :)
tek sam sad primetila tj. zavirila u tvoj natal ... kad ono ... beograd mesto rodjenja :)

eh da sam znala, lepo bih ti moju zgodnu/nezgodnu situaciju ispisala na srpskom :)

ovo je sou :)

pozdrav za mog beogradjana :) :) :)