Guys, I need ideas. I have no idea what I should do with my life or what courses to--

dandelionnn

take in college. Psychology is interesting but I wanna make a lot of money, and not just for myself but enough that I can support my mom when she wont be able to work anymore, and have a big family, and even have enough to donate for certain causes. Lol, Cancer Rising much? Yes. I want to be secure by being able to support myself and not just because in the future I may end up marrying a rich older man (capricorn descendant) that'll support me; because that will still not make me feel secure enough anyway. I mean what happens if we end in a divorce? That is what I take into account when I think about my life. I want a very good job, but I have no idea what I'm good for or what my hidden talents are. I have a kite formation on my chart, maybe that's why I have no clue. Help please?

Attachments

• mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 45

dandelionnn

I always pictured myself acting or being an actress, maybe even singing but I have talent in neither as I'm shy & to my self as well as I know nothing about music. I know you're thinking my 5th houses look like they could make me interested in that sort of thing, right? I'm really just looking for my hidden talents because I heard my kite formation says that I may not know what they are. What professions are good for me?

StillOne

Yup you've got a kite in there. What's interesting is that the back of the kite is conjunct the Asc via Mars. This is the part of the kite that is mature in the sense that trines tend to be talents that we don't notice but that others notice are very strong in us. These talents are natural to us and don't require effort like sextiles. Sextiles are strengths and talents that we are working on developing in this life. Trines can be looked at as the mature version of sextiles.

Anyhow, this is what the Hubers thought of Kites in "Aspect Pattern Astrology"
The kite is motivated towards security. With only red and blue aspects, it may operate in an on/off manner, seeking to intersperse periods of rest in the blue aspects with a somewhat tense approach to the work that needs to be completed in the red opposition. this figure contains large quantities of talent (its component parts include two talent triangles) but the individual may prefer not to tap into this and produce something until they absolutely have to. The kite is found in charts of artists and creative people, who often go right to the wire when producing to a deadline. The may find it easier to stay in the blue part of this figure until close to the deadline, when the red finally kicks in.

dandelionnn

Yup you've got a kite in there. What's interesting is that the back of the kite is conjunct the Asc via Mars. This is the part of the kite that is mature in the sense that trines tend to be talents that we don't notice but that others notice are very strong in us. These talents are natural to us and don't require effort like sextiles. Sextiles are strengths and talents that we are working on developing in this life. Trines can be looked at as the mature version of sextiles.

Anyhow, this is what the Hubers thought of Kites in "Aspect Pattern Astrology"

That explains a lot about why I don't rush to do anything unless I absolutely have to. It's even more tough to do anything since my kite is mostly water and I can't do anything if I don't "Feel like it".
But what are your thoughts on the trines in my kite that can tell me more about what my hidden talents are? Particularly the ones in Mars, since you say that it is my strongest planet.
That you posted under what you said is so true about me btw! I finish things like crazy when the dead line is coming but I sit and lazy myself out before then. Is there any potential for me? I know that I can find out what my potential is by looking at the houses the planets are in and the aspects the planets make and so on and so forth, but how should I know what they mean?
Also, why is it interesting that Mars in the first house is in my kite?

Last edited:

gen6k

pluto will eventually opposition your ascendant and mars. at that time would be a good place to activate your kite since it will help change the formation of your ego while jupiter is also in the 1st and 2nd house. once some of the darker things start to go away you would be able to actually use the energy to create something of a high amount. this would require intervention with the deep self in terms of what is keeping you on the timid side and what type of resentments you have in terms of ego-drive. after the period you would be able to more succesfully handle yourself.

at the same time pluto will conjunct uranus during this time at 14 degrees. as well as activate your t-square. it is important to use this energy in being able to direct certain causes and get to certain roots of your innovation. the end achievement would be to use your t-square for ego-driven force of causes instead of dismantling the situation.

after this period you will then be ready to work in science or business, and make more progress then expected.

Last edited:

buddhi23

i think it would be best to take time out to reflect on yourself, to see what your real passion is and to get a better idea of your pros and cons and how to improve them. once you know what your passion or love is in life persuit it let love be the motivation not money . superficial and materialistic motives are not as fullproof as using love as your motive because the man who love what he does does it better than anyone else doing it and once you follow that blueprint the money will fall in line. everything tangible in life is temporary, with that being said dont have a temporarly motive..