Greetings from Poland

Jaga

Hello,

Someone posted link to this forum on Reddit and here I am.

Born and rised in Poland. I am currently growing more poles as stay at home mum :p

I started intensive astrology learning on 15th of January 2021. I am doing it at my own pace and my primary sources are The Astrology Podcast and the Astrology Hub. I am also reading Astro books (no worries ;) ) in both English and Polish. I use Reddit to train my chart reading skills and I am going to switch to voice reading once my child goes to kindergarden.

In the past internet forums helped me a lot with learning new topics and getting in touch with people, so I am happy to finally find one for Astrology.

Have a starry night and luminous day,
Jaga

JUPITERASC

Hello, Someone posted link to this forum on Reddit and here I am.
Born and rised in Poland. I am currently growing more poles as stay at home mum :p
I started intensive astrology learning on 15th of January 2021. I am doing it at my own pace and my primary sources are

The Astrology Podcast and the Astrology Hub. I am also reading Astro books (no worries ;) ) in both English and Polish.
I use Reddit to train my chart reading skills and I am going to switch to voice reading once my child goes to kindergarden.
In the past internet forums helped me a lot with learning new topics and getting in touch with people, so I am happy to finally find one for Astrology.

Jaga
Hello Jaga welcome thanks for your kind good wishes to all members :)

1676909099192.png

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.
Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted
or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time

or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

important to keep in mind that
There is no requirement for members to post comment - it's completely voluntary
ours is an astrological learning forum members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
and
responses to threads are often from members who are beginners

with little or no experience but keen to learn by practice
Indeed
members sometimes discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice

clearly we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
NEVERTHELESS many members have day jobs
and
those of our members who ARE professionals

unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free
I would suggest it may not be the most prudent idea to give one's real name or physical location
on forums like this for reasons of privacy and personal safety.

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.

fE2uBiIs8nrH8gdWJPpawD5AWJscZDmU-oMg_WSIAaM.jpg

Humanitarian

Hello,

I started intensive astrology learning on 15th of January 2021. I am doing it at my own pace and my primary sources are The Astrology Podcast and the Astrology Hub. I am also reading Astro books (no worries ;) ) in both English and Polish. I use Reddit to train my chart reading skills and I am going to switch to voice reading once my child goes to kindergarden.

Jaga
Hello Jaga! I'm also using Reddit to train my chart reading skills too and what's your Reddit username for me to contact? I'm u/Impressive_Lab3362 in Reddit

leomoon

Welcome to you Jaga -

I'm sure I'm far far passed your age being in my 7th decade - and a post WW2 Baby Boomer. But I did have a very interesting childhood having gone to a Polish American grade (primary) Catholic School where we learned Polish language as well as our Prayers in polish. Our Priests in those days and nuns were mostly from Poland although a few were American too, the younger ones. We had Ukranian students as well. Not too many, but a few of my classmates and friends were from the Ukraine.

Since I also belong to a study group (Edgar Cayce study group) which has a Lords's Prayer they say and it was my turn (we take turns saying it) towards the end for the very first time I had forgotten the last two sentences for the first time in my life. Boy was I shocked! Old age I guess creeping in.
Yet I told my husband and the following group meeting, I recalled every word of it in Polish. The group wanted me to repeat it in Polish so I gave them my recital, (a little of it).......it's been awhile (almost 100 years? ha ha - Some things are drilled into you and you never forget. The nuns do that to you.

Hope you begin to love your Astrology as much as we do here. It's a life long study and probably many lives.

Deb aka LeoMoon

This was our Monsignor
the second Polish American Church to be founded in Baltimore.

Last edited:

Jaga

Hello Jaga! I'm also using Reddit to train my chart reading skills too and what's your Reddit username for me to contact? I'm u/Impressive_Lab3362 in Reddit
Hello Human,

You can find me under u/Sztormcia its almost exclusively for astro posts so maybe you will find something interesting there.

Jaga

Welcome to you Jaga -

I'm sure I'm far far passed your age being in my 7th decade - and a post WW2 Baby Boomer. But I did have a very interesting childhood having gone to a Polish American grade (primary) Catholic School where we learned Polish language as well as our Prayers in polish. Our Priests in those days and nuns were mostly from Poland although a few were American too, the younger ones. We had Ukranian students as well. Not too many, but a few of my classmates and friends were from the Ukraine.

Since I also belong to a study group (Edgar Cayce study group) which has a Lords's Prayer they say and it was my turn (we take turns saying it) towards the end for the very first time I had forgotten the last two sentences for the first time in my life. Boy was I shocked! Old age I guess creeping in.
Yet I told my husband and the following group meeting, I recalled every word of it in Polish. The group wanted me to repeat it in Polish so I gave them my recital, (a little of it).......it's been awhile (almost 100 years? ha ha - Some things are drilled into you and you never forget. The nuns do that to you.

Hope you begin to love your Astrology as much as we do here. It's a life long study and probably many lives.

Deb aka LeoMoon

This was our Monsignor
the second Polish American Church to be founded in Baltimore.
Ah, yes. The prayers we learn in childhood leave deep impression. Although learning prayer in Polish is probably as exotic for English speaking person like learning it in Arameic is for me.

And yes astrology is way bigger than human life. If immortal vampires were real astrology would be perfect fit for them. I mean staring at night sky for centuries to find patterns and correspondance with earthly live sounds like the thing that they could easily do.

Hello,

Hello,

Jaga
hi! greetings and welcome!

Samm

Hello Jaga welcome thanks for your kind good wishes to all members :)

1676909099192.png

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.
Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted
or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time

or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

important to keep in mind that
There is no requirement for members to post comment - it's completely voluntary
ours is an astrological learning forum members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
and
responses to threads are often from members who are beginners

with little or no experience but keen to learn by practice
Indeed
members sometimes discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice

clearly we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
NEVERTHELESS many members have day jobs
and
those of our members who ARE professionals

unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free

fE2uBiIs8nrH8gdWJPpawD5AWJscZDmU-oMg_WSIAaM.jpg

Hi! I'm also new. Didn't know there was an astrology sub on Reddit. Will have to check that out

JUPITERASC

Ah, yes. The prayers we learn in childhood leave deep impression. Although learning prayer in Polish is probably as exotic for English speaking person like learning it in Arameic is for me.

And yes astrology is way bigger than human life. If immortal vampires were real astrology would be perfect fit for them. I mean staring at night sky for centuries to find patterns and correspondance with earthly live sounds like the thing that they could easily do.