Greetings from a Taurus!

Taurean

Hello everyone, just signed up to this site because it seems to be quite active, with a lot of members.

I believe quite strongly in astrology. Mostly in the sense of how every sign has different qualities. I'm not that much into describing every aspect of the birth chart, and living by what comes out of that - But i absolutely respect that side of astrology and i may want to understand that fully some day. I do understand a good bit about it, though.

Bottom line is, as the Taurean i am (it's a habit that i write astrological signs with capitol letters ^_^), i don't believe in much religion and such. But, i do think it is very, very weird and interesting that people are -so- like their signs!!

I do have a few questions =) Onto the forums :)

Earth Sign

I can't believe the name "Taurean" wasn't already taken! Greetings, Taurean, and welcome to the forum! I'm a Capricorn, but I didn't get into astrology until I learned my Ascendant was Virgo, which was way too accurate to let pass, lol. I was never able to see Capricorn in myself until I learned more about astrology, until then the keywords associated with my sign didn't seem very accurate.

I've noticed that some people, though not having many of the definitive characteristics of their signs, often have a very strong feel of that sign. Like my Dad isn't outgoing, spotlight seeking, or social at all, but I don't think anyone could mistake him as anything else than a Leo... but his Ascendant, Taurus, is also very visible.

Some people are really easy to guess, too. My brother, who is Sagittarius Sun and Ascendant, has Sagittarius Radar and spots them all the time, lol. He's pretty skeptical of everything that comes by (Mercury in Scorpio, lol!), but even he admits that there are too many correlations between people and their charts to think that astrology isn't real. You're right, people are sometimes just dripping their Sun signs!

Anyway, sorry for the rambling post! Welcome to the board... I'll see you around the forums! :biggrin:

Taurean

AquariusT: Thanks =)

Earth Sign: Hey! =) Yeah, that was quite surpirising to myself as well! It's been taken in some other websites that i would never think it would be taken.

That's a good story! When i read my chart too, many pieces "fell into place" so to say. My ascendant is Libra (almost scorpio) and moon is in the house of Scorpio.

Wow, Sagittarius sun -and- ascendant! He must be a restless guy x)

Expect some rambling from me as well ^^

GalacticEgg

Hallooo fellow n00b!

it's interesting you don't adhere to any particular religion and didn't mention being otherwise spiritual, but astrology has drawn you in through your own personal observation. How...Taurean. l0lz

Taurean

Hallooo fellow n00b!

it's interesting you don't adhere to any particular religion and didn't mention being otherwise spiritual, but astrology has drawn you in through your own personal observation. How...Taurean. l0lz

I did actually think that through before i posted, but i thought noone would "call me out" for it ^^ Of course a Libra can spot such things ;)

I am aware of anything i wander out to.

But yeah, i do allow myself some errors sometimes. We're just people not machines x)