Gotta BDay coming up Astrologers!!!!!

serafin5

Feedback anyone? 2/19/64 LA, Ca 11:30pm

This year has already started out efin freaky! No one knows what the future holds but holding out for a bit of good to come.?

Love and missed all y'all!

Serafin5

JUPITERASC

ScorpioCrow

OMG you share my birthdate!! Awesome! :)

Yeah, this year's been weird for me so far too. Discovered my past life right after Christmas then rang in the new year by dyeing my hair. The "Pluto Purge" (transiting close to & eventually on my AC of 17 Capricorn). Changes...will there be more?

serafin5

OMG you share my birthdate!! Awesome! :)

Yeah, this year's been weird for me so far too. Discovered my past life right after Christmas then rang in the new year by dyeing my hair. The "Pluto Purge" (transiting close to & eventually on my AC of 17 Capricorn). Changes...will there be more?

Same bday? Awesome! 1964 too?

ScorpioCrow

Nope, many years later. Still, it's a relatively rare thing to meet someone born on the same day. I've only met three, including you.

Strange to be born on the cusp - depending what book you read, one born on 19 Feb is either Aquarius or Pisces. My Sun is at 00 Pisces 34' - that's half a degree in. I consider myself to be part Aquarius and part Pisces. How about you?

ScorpioCrow

Nope, many years later. Still, it's a relatively rare thing to meet someone born on the same day. I've only met three, including you.

Strange to be born on the cusp - depending what book you read, one born on 19 Feb is either Aquarius or Pisces. My Sun is at 00 Pisces 34' - that's half a degree in. I consider myself to be part Aquarius and part Pisces. How about you?

serafin5

Must be nice to be young still but I'm not mad at you so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! To us!!!! I know that I am also a "0" deg Pisces (with Neptune in my first house in Scorpio) so I've got that going on but I also know that Aquarius is also powerful for me as I have Mercury, Mars, and Saturn here and I have ALWAYS identified Aquarian. Cusp bdays are always tricky anyway. 29 or 0 degs anything has a special meaning (just can't remember) sorry I'm rusty.

Any plans for tom?
Serafin5