Good Cities for Libra/Libra rising people?

Libralvr

I have Libra rising, Sun, venus mercury and neptune in Libra my 1st house Leo moon 11th w/ jup conj ....I am thinking of moving to a city with Libra rising also ~ The city is cancer with Sag moon, venus in Leo & jupiter in Gem and does anyone know what is good for career and well being with this placement ~ help pleeez

jupiterianguru

I have Libra rising, Sun, venus mercury and neptune in Libra my 1st house Leo moon 11th w/ jup conj ....I am thinking of moving to a city with Libra rising also ~ The city is cancer with Sag moon, venus in Leo & jupiter in Gem and does anyone know what is good for career and well being with this placement ~ help pleeez

My city has 3 planets in Aries and 3 in air signs. http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?wgid=wgeJx9j8EKwjAQRL9GUFgh2VQsDTkUD-LBk4jnlIY22GxKklL69yZ4FGRh3rDMMuxq31ahHJzSXFKvLjZZE5sdspaoaOh8yLzfAAyggAp4LQRwbBgDV4u1OsGwTIDwc_B8tPANVEj8DAuwMlL3HWln_nSVSK-TUSjKfg52yizFGXvyniAb8llGv0QTD7JL25wfcWlUOq1yjJs6chmi4q_rB1nqQtU

That is pretty nice.

Blaze

I would say New York, But this place is like a stress test for those of us without big bucks. I'm actually planning on moving to somewhere...Idk, Less stressful yet not boring...dilemmas. :p

Love2Know

I would say New York, But this place is like a stress test for those of us without big bucks. I'm actually planning on moving to somewhere...Idk, Less stressful yet not boring...dilemmas. :p
Omg I freakin loveeee new york if I become a millionaire I am so getting a brownstone.

This question has more to do with your own aspects with the city in question though.

Blaze

Omg I freakin loveeee new york if I become a millionaire I am so getting a brownstone.

This question has more to do with your own aspects with the city in question though.

That seems to be the only way to really live here. :p

Hmm, I honestly had no idea that different cities/countries had related Zodiac signs. @.@ I wonder what New York is?

Then again...this might derail the thread...I'll shut up, Silly Mercury in Gemini. :p

Love2Know

There used to be a world map feature on astro.com. http://www.astro.com/prod/pr_map_e.htm I guess you have to order it now?

Libralvr

I already live in a large city,San Diego, I like it but getting pollution and traffic problems, too many people etc - I am looking for a bit more calm. I think Santa fe NM will work ~

MDH

Anywhere in western Croatia. Urban Sweden. San Francisco. Socially liberal areas of Japan. Modern Paris.

Astrologically these do not necessarily share anything in common with Libra but they're environments that cultivate Libran energy.

Libralvr

* sigh....I love Paris but who can afford it - I did relocation chart for Adelaide Aus and it put my planets in their ruling houses - I kinda like that ! Thanks for your imput ~

CapAquaPis

What about some cities, states and nations ruled by Libra? China, now the world's largest economy and the most populous land on earth (about 1.4 billion) is said to be ruled under Libra according to mundane astrology. Give China a try, unless you don't find the country's living standards and government regulations not comfortable. China has a Libra solar date: The People's Republic of China officially took power on Oct. 1, 1949 replaced the previous Republic of China now based in the island-nation Taiwan.