Gold chain lost :(

Ace

Hello all,

I have been looking for my gold chain which is precious since it was passed down by a deceased family member. I have hid it somewhere and now I can't find it. I am pretty certain it's in my home (not thrown away). Could someone help give some direction on where it could be?

Attachments

• 123455.jpg
    123455.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Ace

I didn't have time to try and make my own interpretation. I only attempted to do a horary many years back so I am super rusty.

ASC is early, a stricture against judgment. Unsure if that alone makes the chart inaccurate if we try to make a delineation.

I looked up some information and looked to the usual suspects (2nd house, 4th and 8th) for indications of recovery. Moon (11H) sextile Mercury (8H). Moon also squares Mars in 7th. Mars is also the seventh house ruler. Not sure what the Sun positioned in the 8th house represents. 8th house ruler is Jupiter though (Sun and Mercury and placed in Sagittarius). Jupiter is conjunct Moon and Mercury conjuncts Jupiter so I am getting more positive testimonies of recovery than not.

I have looked into the fourth house ruler (Moon) for places that represent it. Bathrooms and Kitchen. I have looked into the primary bathroom but nothing recovered still. I have a feeling the object is hidden and very out of sight so this going to take some effort to find (Mercury also 6th house ruler). Due to the Jupiter influence in the chart seems to be near a radiator or fireplace or in a high place.

Hope another member can look into this and provide some light. If the object is eventually found, I will surely be placing it in my safe deposit box.

Last edited:

Almohsin

Hello all,

I have been looking for my gold chain which is precious since it was passed down by a deceased family member. I have hid it somewhere and now I can't find it. I am pretty certain it's in my home (not thrown away). Could someone help give some direction on where it could be?

Is it yours or someone else's? Or is it a legacy? If it is a legacy, you will find it in Aquarius in the south, close to the east. Look for each symbol denoted by Aquarius.

Ace

Almohsin - Technically it is mine since it was given to me (and suited for me specifically) prior to their passing. Sorry should have been clearer about that detail.

Ace

Can anyone help with this question, please? I am moving and going through everything and still it has not shown up :(.

liath

Lost object horary is a big challenge for me but for reference I used this web page.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.html

I’m keeping it simple and using 2H for your possessions, because this gold chain is yours, via inheritance or otherwise.

The quote from the webpage that stuck out was “look for themes or indications which are highlighted through repetition.”

Your 2H ruler is in a mutable sign within 30 degrees of the ascendant ruler, which indicates that the chain is inside your home.

I’m also seeing that it is in a fire sign, specifically Sagittarius, and this indicates that it’s likely near a heat source. Sagittarius and Fire signs in general indicate an eastward direction. The sun is in a 5° conjunction and represents reception rooms, halls, cloisters, or near mens’ things. Sagittarius indicates high rooms or grounds. Mutable signs represent closets, covered spaces, or rooms within rooms.

I’m wondering if you don’t have an upstairs closet or storage cubby where objects go to rest when they aren’t being used. Maybe the closet is unusually warm because it’s right next to a heating unit. I get the sense it would be in a part of your home that doesn’t get a lot of foot traffic. It could be in the East corner of your house, or the east side of the room itself.

That’s my take, I do hope you find it. Please keep us updated

Ace

liath - Thanks so much for getting back to me. I have been getting all my stuff out of the home as the movers are coming next week and have been checking all the pockets of my clothes. I know I hid it somewhere in the house and from my memory recall I kept changing the place to hide it. Normally, I have a spot, but wanted to change it up and really regret doing so. I just hope I didn't throw it away. Does the chart show if someone took it or perhaps accidentally threw it away? I did donate some clothes and wonder if somehow it was left there or maybe at the time I had contractors at the home and I hate to try to accuse someone of taking it as a possibility, but could it have been taken by a person working on my primary bathroom? I guess the chart show more positive testimonies of recovery or that it is gone by thievery or possibly thrown out? I am pretty upset with myself since this was given to me and holds so much sentimental value. :(

liath

liath - Thanks so much for getting back to me. I have been getting all my stuff out of the home as the movers are coming next week and have been checking all the pockets of my clothes. I know I hid it somewhere in the house and from my memory recall I kept changing the place to hide it. Normally, I have a spot, but wanted to change it up and really regret doing so. I just hope I didn't throw it away. Does the chart show if someone took it or perhaps accidentally threw it away? I did donate some clothes and wonder if somehow it was left there or maybe at the time I had contractors at the home and I hate to try to accuse someone of taking it as a possibility, but could it have been taken by a person working on my primary bathroom? I guess the chart show more positive testimonies of recovery or that it is gone by thievery or possibly thrown out? I am pretty upset with myself since this was given to me and holds so much sentimental value. :(
Hi Ace, I’m sorry, unfortunately what I read was as much information as I could confidently glean from the chart. :( I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful! I really hope you find it. Best of luck!!!

Ace

Hi Ace, I’m sorry, unfortunately what I read was as much information as I could confidently glean from the chart. :( I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful! I really hope you find it. Best of luck!!!
liath - No problem at all! I appreciate the response and your analysis! I have been looking a lot and as still nothing has shown up. The search will continue . Thanks again!!!

Ace

Good news! I went through clothing and found it in the pocket of a short sleeve shirt in the primary bedroom closet. Interestingly enough there is return heat vent in the closet and the shirt was on a hanger near it!

Ace

I was informed the hanged shirt was moved from the left side of the closet to the right side of it without my knowledge till now. It was no wonder that I could not find it for so long. It was placed in the back part of the closet where the clothes that are hung rarely get worn as well. The times I have lost items and asked a question, the delineations here have been so revealing in it's guidance on where the item could possibly be located.

liath

Good news! I went through clothing and found it in the pocket of a short sleeve shirt in the primary bedroom closet. Interestingly enough there is return heat vent in the closet and the shirt was on a hanger near it!
I just finished moving house as well and I’m coming back to read replies from a month ago. WOW!!! I’m so happy you were able to find it!! ☺️