going back to school?

ariesgurl

I have applied to a program at a local college which is starting in april 2015 and my question was will I get accepted into the program? this program will be the start of a career change for me. I have attached the horary chart that I casted at the time of asking.

Any input would be appreciated...thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_a.3862.47442.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_a.3862.47442.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 35

rafaella

Too early to tell, early ASC so this can go either way.

Moon is conjunct SN but separating and next application is an opposition to Rx Mercury. Mercury is fall of Moon. Mercury ruling studies/communication/letters makes me wonder if you will get rejected or having to reapply, or your application getting lost... something is weird.

Mars is separating from 9th ruler Jupiter, but exactly '6' minutes apart, so according to Lilly its still valid as partial aspect. hmmm... so hopefully this would mean you get in.

But still early to tell. Moon has to change signs in order to perfect next aspect, so there is some change in circumstances.

good luck!

tikana

Rafaella

early asce does explain that the querent just applied for school

that perfect aspect means that application was already accepted

ariesgurl, please update us

Thanks
T

rafaella

Yes it could mean she just applied to the course, her sending the application, that might be the aspect. So there is contact between querent and the college.

But will she get in? That's the question... I don't like the Moon/Mercury opposition.

Last edited:

ariesgurl

Application deadline is october 31st. They will be reviewing applications in November. That is all I know for now. Hopefully I make it through the testing and interview stage!

IleneK

Premium Member
The question is: will I get accepted into the program?

It is one thing to get accepted to the program, and it is another to actually enter or enroll into the program. I agree with tik that, with the partile trine between Mars and Jupiter barely separating from exact, it looks to me like the querent will or perhaps just got accepted to the program. But it is too early for her to know, although the school does. That may be what the early asc reflects. And I think that rafaella's concerns with Moon Merc may point to events that come up between acceptance and actual enrollment in the school/course.

Very interesting chart and thank you both for your comments. rafaella, I always learn so much from your dissection of the chart. Thank you for sharing your thought processes.

And best to you, ariesgurl! Do let us know how it all goes.

ariesgurl

I just found out that there were over 200 applications to the program and only 20 seats are being offered. I am starting to lose hope. According to admissions they wont be making a final decision until atleast end of Feb and in the meantime I dont even know if they will call me in for pre-admission testing/interview. I hate being a sitting duck!

I think Rafaella is right and this process will be full of communication issues.

Anyway, I guess I will update in March on whether I made it in or not!

tikana

lemme guess, Nursing?!

moon/merc out of a sign 3rd house
are you sure you took all the classes to get into that program?

Last edited:

ariesgurl

Its not nursing its a phlebotomy program which is highly competitive where I live at the moment. Yes, I do meet all the prerequisites to apply. Whether I get invited for further testing and interview is another matter. Private colleges make you jump through hoops while public institutions have massive wait lists!

tikana

i am going through hell with my uni atm

LOL i had to b*tch all the way to president of the school

btw mine is public!

nursing here is ridiculous 300 ppl for 20 seats

tikana

i am still thinking you will get in
unless there is that pesky passing aspect just perfected it and umm that moon void

dunno tough call

ariesgurl

So just a quick update...I was called in for pre admission testing and passed all the tests. I also had a quick meeting with admissions. That is where things stand for now. I have been told that they will be notifying people of acceptance the 2nd week of February so fingers crossed!!!