gods and the stars

Jesusistheway

I have Venus in the 5th of gemini. So with that said, to me it means that Venus wants me to spread my seed. You get me?

Now with Mars in the 9th house it may mean that men compete with me over ideas of Scorpionic techniques. And that Ares is buckling them to fight me in scorpionic techniques. For example, if I need to get to my woman and I don't have her address and I lost it. He will bring a man whose a ex to thwart me or to get there first by scorpio techniques.

Mars stepped into my 9th house and begat this. Venus stepped in my 5th house and begat this.

Isn't this an awesome projection of the stars?

Jesusistheway

Okay so I learned that the Venus in your chart is a person. That person to me is a person who desires money and affairs. So I am moving on from her. However I realized my moon is my mother reincarnate. Then I realized that I'd prefer my Juno mate. Its a Marriage and Committment mate. Not mother or friend or sibling or father or cheater but fidelity.

waybread

This is a goofy and not very helpful way to interpret your horoscope.

In a man's chart, Mars rules your sexuality, not Venus. Venus would show the kind of love interest to whom you're attracted.

Then Gemini is an air sign. By nature it is mental, not physical.

"Spreading your seed?" What if the ladies don't want unprotected sex with you?

I think there is a signature for promiscuity/polyamory/multiple partners, &c, but no horoscope signature works 100%. I look for Venus, Mars and Jupiter in combination with each other.

The 9th house deals with matters that help to expand your mental horizons in some way, such as through overseas travel, higher education, theology, or developing a life philosophy.

I don't know how you could call someone "my woman" if you lost her address!

Incidentally, I have Venus in the 5th house.

CapAquaPis

In astrology when we're discussing natal charts, Mars is sexuality or passion for others and Venus is romantic attraction or the person's beauty. On mine, Mars is conjunct Jupiter, Saturn and Lilith in Virgo-3rd and Venus is conjunct Ceres, Eris and Pallas in Aries-10th. My Mars and Venus placements involves other planetary energies and influences determine how a relationship with someone will be like.

CapAquaPis

Speaking of gods and the stars, Here are the gods and goddesses of the astrological zodiac (updated): Aries: Ares (M), Taurus: Hepheastus (M) and Aphrodite (F), Gemini: Athena (F), Cancer: Artemis (F), Leo: Apollo (M), Virgo: Demeter (F), Libra: Hera (F), Scorpio: Hades (M) and Kali (F), Sagittarius: Zeus (M), Capricorn: Chronus-the god of time (M) and Persephone (F), Aquarius: Prometheus (M) and Pisces: Ahura Mazda-ancient Persian god (M) and Ishtar (F). My sun sign Aquarius is under Uranus, Saturn and the dwarf planet Eris, so I have 2 gods, 1 goddess and 1 masculine yet feminine modern ruler planet.

More on the gods and goddesses who may rule your sun sign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr9lyN3NP2Y

Jesusistheway

Speaking of gods and the stars, Here are the gods and goddesses of the astrological zodiac (updated): Aries: Ares (M), Taurus: Hepheastus (M) and Aphrodite (F), Gemini: Athena (F), Cancer: Artemis (F), Leo: Apollo (M), Virgo: Demeter (F), Libra: Hera (F), Scorpio: Hades (M) and Kali (F), Sagittarius: Zeus (M), Capricorn: Chronus-the god of time (M) and Persephone (F), Aquarius: Prometheus (M) and Pisces: Ahura Mazda-ancient Persian god (M) and Ishtar (F). My sun sign Aquarius is under Uranus, Saturn and the dwarf planet Eris, so I have 2 gods, 1 goddess and 1 masculine yet feminine modern ruler planet.

More on the gods and goddesses who may rule your sun sign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr9lyN3NP2Y

If Demeter carries the moon in her heart then yes its Virgo. But there is a goddess named Virgo.