Giving up

kaminari

Piercethevale's farewell #888 post got me thinking: I never wanted to be an astrologer !! My planets like to dig deep & explore the mysteries of life. But I feel jaded, like by studying my chart, analyzing mine & others, that I'm actually holding myself back in other areas of life, like writing & art, exercise, making something of my life.

Earlier today I wanted to say sayonara to you guys & my AC friends I've gotten to know in the last year through their charts & comforting words. But I realized, that would be the drama king in me. I just wanna let everything go & trust the universe & not analyze it so much. Does anybody hear me ?? Cause I don't want to be an astrologer & I think maybe I just wanted some explanation, a confirmation of why I am who I am. But I think my ego latched onto this thing & I'm wondering how much truth in this blend of art & science is there versus what I'm putting there, if that makes sense.

On my journey I want to see my good-fortune, see my wonderful future, know it's there, that we make our own universe. I wanna believe that. But yeah, in astrology something is definitely there, & I'm wondering if that's the real reason I came here. To become an astrologer so I could say, "yes, it indeed works." Maybe that's all I need to know & can now move on to other things. I just don't know. (Maybe that's transit Neptune sittin' on my 25 Sco Moon. LOL)

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hey, Kaminari, *Don't give up*. Please. I really enjoy your posts and your generous sharing of info.
We all reach a point sometimes when we feel like you are feeling now. If you need a little break from here, from us, then sure, go ahead but in terms of making a permanent decision about it, I hope you'll reconsider.
Astrology helps me every day of my life. I'm an addict I guess. But it truly helps me understand why things happen and how I can evolve by learning about myself and others.Theres some mighty brainy people on here too.
You don't have to be a practising astrologer to benefit from being here-many-most arent. But only you can decide if this place is right for you.
I just hope you'll stick around.
Cheers
Lilly

07.Re

Kam, I will miss you if you choose to leave.

But I also understand that sometimes we have to fly the coop and try out our wings.

If you feel that astrology is holding you back in other areas of your life, let go of the apron strings and see where life takes you.

You can always come back if you choose and we'll still be here...

Good luck with your decision.

kaminari

Hey, Kaminari, *Don't give up*. Please. I really enjoy your posts and your generous sharing of info.
We all reach a point sometimes when we feel like you are feeling now. If you need a little break from here, from us, then sure, go ahead but in terms of making a permanent decision about it, I hope you'll reconsider.
Astrology helps me every day of my life. I'm an addict I guess. But it truly helps me understand why things happen and how I can evolve by learning about myself and others.Theres some mighty brainy people on here too.
You don't have to be a practising astrologer to benefit from being here-many-most arent. But only you can decide if this place is right for you.
I just hope you'll stick around.
Cheers
Lilly

I don't want to call it quits, I've just been seeing a lot of negativity in myself lately & wonder if I'm reading too much into this, thinking too much. And with my 9th house Sun I want to be cheery. I see through astrology why my life is so 'afflicted' and I dread doing horary cause I can't put things in perspective. I need to hit the road maybe. I'm so stuck in a rut, with work, love life, family, etc & looking at these horrible transits & such, I don't know if it's a blessing or curse to know such things. In a way I feel like I'm living in the "Matrix" but decided to take the red pill. Now I've crossed some threshold & perhaps it's too late to turn back. I wish I could join a group of Astrologer's Anonymous, but ain't no astrologers I know of in 'the real world' where I'm at. I think I just need change & after I move & settle somewhere I'll be more comfy. I'm losing my job this April & I don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing. I'm sure when the Neptune squares finish I'll be cool. Thanks for your encouragement, nice words. Ever since my progressed asc began inching toward Aries last year & it & the MC moved to Cap at the same time, same day last month, I feel compelled to stop thinking & dreaming & do something. I guess change takes time. Maybe I need a break & I'll see y'all soon (till the next time I fall in love & wanna check synastry LOL). Btw, still love that siggy of yours. :love:

Last edited:

kaminari

Kam, I will miss you if you choose to leave.

But I also understand that sometimes we have to fly the coop and try out our wings.

If you feel that astrology is holding you back in other areas of your life, let go of the apron strings and see where life takes you.

You can always come back if you choose and we'll still be here...

Good luck with your decision.

I really have enjoyed connecting with you. I can feel your exuberance & I love that we are both in the same time zones !! I just feel stuck, you know ?? I need to explore some other areas of astrology. On astro dienst I came across draconian charts & thought hey, that's interesting. I need to meditate, get out of my ego (you saw some of that in my recent posts LOL) & get outta my head. For good or bad, I have to use my brain to make sense of astrology. I'm thinking it's time to reconnect with my body, start lifting heavy weights over my head again, & find that elusive spirit of mine, looking & listening for God, again. My Arian & mad scientist boss told me something recently that floored me: "All the answers are already inside you." Somehow, I forgot.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Kam, Theres a lot of answers inside us but sometimes we need help accessing that info. Astrology does that for me, but I fully respect it may not do that for everyone.
There are changes afoot here. Sometimes *negativity* is needed to clear the air and have a fresh start.I'm hoping the Forum will clarify a few major issues then we can move on to astrology-what we're here for. But meanwhile, I wish you all the very best, no matter what you decide to do.
Cheers
Lilly

Kams aren't you a little concerned this is Mars in retrograde talking?

Strangely enough, Mars retrograde finally made me feel confident in my place in the forum.

Anyway, I hope you stick around. Company is nice, as well as new and fresh voices.

And people to attack! :bandit::ninja: HIYA!@@

mod

kaminari

Kams aren't you a little concerned this is Mars in retrograde talking?

Strangely enough, Mars retrograde finally made me feel confident in my place in the forum.

Anyway, I hope you stick around. Company is nice, as well as new and fresh voices.

And people to attack! :bandit::ninja: HIYA!@@

mod

Mars retro, eh ?? Thank GOD He didn't kill me, but he sure killed my spirit. I think that solar eclipse in my 12th has got me thinking I need to reconnect with the Dude/Dudettchess Upstairs. I need to go to a hot spring & purge this venom from my veins & then I'll be back to perch on my soapbox of Kaminari (thunder in Japanland) wisdom, to fling lightning bolts of truth. Just not yet. I need to reincarnate into something. I miss Katydid & wish she could shine light on my path, cause man I'm confused. I need to visit a shrine. That's what am gonna do. Thx for your comment.

kaminari

Kam, I wish you the very best. I've walked away from astrology for years sometimes. If you don't love it, you just won't have the drive to do it, and when it's not magical anymore, there's not much point.

I hope you'll have wonderful adventures!

Thank you. I disappeared for four years till love ruined me & luckily I found AC. I feel more positive energy now from you people. It's strange, Scorpios (at least this one) have to go through some terrible crisis to change. I wanna pre-empt it, get out into the world & find something, cause with me it's all-or-nothing. My poor 8th house Mars is now in charge of my ship. Under Neptune I was happy to just float like a leaf in the wind. Astrology is really scaring me now & I don't know why. It's darn Pluto inching toward a square with Mars & Chiron. I might need to be gone awhile. See you guys. Peace, love & abundance to you all !! xoxo

Last edited:

dhundhun

Piercethevale's farewell #888 post got me thinking: I never wanted to be an astrologer !! My planets like to dig deep & explore the mysteries of life. But I feel jaded, like by studying my chart, analyzing mine & others, that I'm actually holding myself back in other areas of life, like writing & art, exercise, making something of my life.

Earlier today I wanted to say sayonara to you guys & my AC friends I've gotten to know in the last year through their charts & comforting words. But I realized, that would be the drama king in me. I just wanna let everything go & trust the universe & not analyze it so much. Does anybody hear me ?? Cause I don't want to be an astrologer & I think maybe I just wanted some explanation, a confirmation of why I am who I am. But I think my ego latched onto this thing & I'm wondering how much truth in this blend of art & science is there versus what I'm putting there, if that makes sense.

On my journey I want to see my good-fortune, see my wonderful future, know it's there, that we make our own universe. I wanna believe that. But yeah, in astrology something is definitely there, & I'm wondering if that's the real reason I came here. To become an astrologer so I could say, "yes, it indeed works." Maybe that's all I need to know & can now move on to other things. I just don't know. (Maybe that's transit Neptune sittin' on my 25 Sco Moon. LOL)

Good luck, Neptune over Moon can be intuitively beneficial. This is the time spiritual forces (if you believe) are helpful in taking right decision.

I'd miss you - not interacted directly but have been reading posts.

Good luck again and cheers.

gemini59

I have noticed an energy in most of the folks I talk to and myself really. I suspect it has to do with saturn and pluto in square. As we can see Saturn has retrograded and is almost in perfection to Pluto again. I noticed a deep introspective and depression over the last week. Reality versus transformation. I have not had much to add to the board either these days. Too much of a dose of 'reality'. Maybe a lot to do with Haiti, so much devastation and powerlessness but I have seen it on peoples faces and in their voices.
Kam, take good care.

R4VEN

My Arian & mad scientist boss told me something recently that floored me: "All the answers are already inside you." Somehow, I forgot.
That was such good advice from your `Arian & mad scientist boss'. Funnily enough I was also told the very same thing yesterday, but by someone who talks like that anyway, and is neither an Arian or a scientist!.

It is easy to forget this, and to assign a kind of `power' to something outside ourselves - like astrology. Astrology is a great tool, but it isn't everything. We all need to seek balance in our lives.

I wish you all the best, kaminari. If you choose to leave I will miss you. I always enjoy your posts, and your search for answers.

kaminari

I gotta come back. This Scorpio has gotten his heart ripped to sheds. I guess this is my fate. I'm gonna be more humble from now on.

kaminari

Tell us who did you harm and we'll slap him/her in the face. :devil: :biggrin:

Nice to have you back! :love:

Why do you think you should be more humble? :unsure:

She was an Aquarian, exact square my Sun, my Sun in opposition to her Moon & her Sun conjunct my Ascendant, trine Pluto, Mars & Uranus. Her Venus & Mars trine my Moon & Venus, transit Uranus conjuncting her love guys in Pisces, trining mine. My Pluto exact opposite her Venus & Mars. Her Pluto in Scorpio conjunct my Sun. Her South node exactly conjunct my Moon, Venus & Neptune, exactly conjunct my MC. Her North node conjunct my IC, exact, & Saturn & Juno.

She tied me in knots. I don't know what to say. I am humbled. She is scared of me.

Last edited:

kaminari

I love Aquarius. But they put me on my knees. I think it was Pluto with her, but that North node conjunct my IC, that is powerful. My ex has her North node conjunct her current boyfriend's IC, I push her to be with him yet he's elusive. What do u make of that aspect ??