Getting scholarship for online course, if selected will it be productive?

acmicasa

I am looking for joining a course while I am working. I am thinking of starting in January next year. I had asked this question earlier regarding joining astrology course, but the chart was not favorable, and was indicating non-productive exercise. Recently I came across a scholarship program for an online course which I am very much interested in. I have already applied for it. It is related to computer skills. Will I be selected for this course? Will it prove to be productive for me? Is this better than joining astrology course? I did not drew separate chart for all these questions because all are related and popped at the same time.
If personal choice is to be considered, I am much more interested in this online course over astrology, although the catch is whether I will be able to get scholarship. So, considering the scenario, what this chart indicates?

Attachments

• Study_Course_Online.jpg
    Study_Course_Online.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Chrysalis

You moon have already left the opposition with jup/9th astrology course without reception, hence this not happening.

Computer skills course would be 11th ruler venus, moon aspects venus by opposition and venus receives so yes to this course.

acmicasa

You moon have already left the opposition with jup/9th astrology course without reception, hence this not happening.

Computer skills course would be 11th ruler venus, moon aspects venus by opposition and venus receives so yes to this course.

Thanks Chrysalis, so this indicates positive outcome for scholarship? I hope I get selected for this scholarship. If its of any use, the result is to be announced on February 8 and the course begins on 14th Feb.
Also, opposition of Moon and Venus indicative of anything? I am asking because generally opposition indicates difficult aspect in astrology, unlike trine which is considered very positive.

Last edited:

acmicasa

Update: Got the scholarship!