Get Your Stichomancy Readings Here!

SagiCap

Hello

I would also like to ask a question

What does my financial future hold for me?

and thanks

What does sethi's financial future hold?

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from McTeague by Frank Norris:

"Hold on," exclaimed Marcus, with rising aggressiveness. "Let's talk about that. I ain't so sure about who that--who that money belongs to."

"Well, I AM, you see," growled the dentist.

The old enmity between the two men, their ancient hate, was flaming up again.

"Don't try an' load that gun either," cried McTeague, fixing Marcus with his little eyes.

"Then don't lay your finger on that sack," shouted the other. "You're my prisoner, do you understand? You'll do as I say." Marcus had drawn the handcuffs from his pocket,

McTeague

SagiCap

Ooo thank you Sagi! :w00t:

Is he the 'one'?

I know there is often more than one 'one', but I was just wondering about this one I recently met. :tongue:

Thanks
NR

I know there is often more than one 'one', but I was just wondering about this one I recently met. :tongue:

Thanks
NR[/QUOTE]

Is he Neptune's "One"?

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from Theaetetus by Plato:

the wax is muddy or hard or moist, there is a corresponding confusion and want of retentiveness; in the muddy and impure there is indistinctness, and still more in the hard, for there the impressions have no depth of wax, and in the moist they are too soon effaced. Yet greater is the indistinctness when they are all jolted together in a little soul, which is narrow and has no room. These are the sort of natures which have false opinion; from stupidity they see and hear and think amiss; and this is falsehood and ignorance. Error, then, is a confusion of thought and sense. Theaetetus is delighted with this explanation. But Socrates has no sooner found the new solution than he sinks into a fit of despondency. For an objection occurs to him:--May there not be errors where there is no

SagiCap

I have another question, will I have a job soon?

Will Skillcoil have a job soon?

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from Sarrasine by Honore de Balzac:

lived long among those different peoples. Were they gypsies? were they buccaneers?
"Suppose they're the devil himself," said divers young politicians, "they entertain mighty well."
"The Comte de Lanty may have plundered some /Casbah/ for all I care; I would like to marry his daughter!" cried a philosopher. Who would not have married Marianina, a girl of sixteen, whose beauty realized the fabulous conceptions of Oriental poets! Like the Sultan's daughter in the tale of the /Wonderful Lamp/, she should have remained always veiled. Her singing obscured the imperfect talents of the Malibrans, the Sontags, and the Fodors, in whom some one dominant

SagiCap

Hi Sagi,
Will there be a significant earthquake (or other significant phenomena) on this super new moon?
thx,
kz

Will there be a significant earthquake (or other significant phenomena) on this super new moon?

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from The Tin Woodman of Oz by L. Frank Baum:

out of my way."

"If you found her, do you suppose she'd change you back into a two-legged boy?" asked Woot.

"Perhaps so, if I could run another errand for her and so earn another wish."

"Would you really like to be as you were before?" asked Polychrome the Canary, perching upon the Green Monkey's shoulder to observe Tommy Kwikstep more attentively.

"I would, indeed," was the earnest reply.

"Then I will see what I can do for you," promised

The Tin Woodman of Oz

SagiCap

SagiCap I want to ask something too :smile:

Why can't I forget him really?

Why can't Vanila forget him really?

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from Russia in 1919 by Arthur Ransome:
power to the Bolsheviks," and said that he wished that the Soviets should actually have all power instead of merely supporting the Bolshevik bureaucracy. He was asked for his own programme, but said he had not time to give it. I watched the applause carefully. General dissatisfaction with the present state of affairs was obvious, but it was also obvious that no party would have a chance that admitted its aim was extinction of the Soviets (which Dan's ultimate aim certainly is, or at least the changing of them into non-political industrial organizations) or that was not prepared to fight against reaction from without.

you may be giving him too much power for your happiness and making him seem more important than he really is.

SagiCap

What I have to do to stop it?

What does Vanila have to do to stop?

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from The Phoenix and the Turtle by William Shakespeare:

That it cried how true a twain Seemeth this concordant one! Love hath reason, reason none If what parts can so remain.

Whereupon it made this threne To the phoenix and the dove, Co-supreme and stars of love; As chorus to their tragic scene.

THRENOS. Beauty, truth, and rarity. Grace in all simplicity,

My apologies, I didn't see your questions before.