Gemini North Node in 7th house + Uranus loosely squaring it

Forgotten Warrior

Greetings. I have these placements in the natal chart.

What I've read about them is that partnerships are particularly difficult( and chaotic as a result of Uranus) and that I must learn how to balance when to focus on my own needs , when to focus on another's, and when there should be a common need or goal. And my particular sign and degree also happen to be the North Node's exaltation, from what I've seen.

What would be your own interpretation of them, and if there could be something else in my chart indicating that?

Post image

IRIS70

Having Uranus square the Nodes means that there is a strong need to express your individuality/be original/be free and independent and you could be easily characterized as a rebel, but that appears to get into your way towards your soul's evolution.

Since you have NN in Gemini and 7th, you have SN in Sagittarius and 1st. It appears to me that you try to pursue and express your truth, be adventurous and have others listening to you, be assertive, but it is important to learn how to listen to the truth of others, learn how/what others think, be open to new ideas, be open to factual information before coming to a decision, leaving behind self-righteousness, prejudices, spontaneity, taking shortcuts and reacting spontaneously with an aggressive way. You need to find a way to be more compromising, cooperative, listen to others' views and learn how to function in a one to one relationship/develop close relationships with others in order to evolve and feel fulfilled.

That is from Jan Spiller's book, called Astrology for the soul, but put very briefly :)

Forgotten Warrior

Having Uranus square the Nodes means that there is a strong need to express your individuality/be original/be free and independent and you could be easily characterized as a rebel, but that appears to get into your way towards your soul's evolution.

Since you have NN in Gemini and 7th, you have SN in Sagittarius and 1st. It appears to me that you try to pursue and express your truth, be adventurous and have others listening to you, be assertive, but it is important to learn how to listen to the truth of others, learn how/what others think, be open to new ideas, be open to factual information before coming to a decision, leaving behind self-righteousness, prejudices, spontaneity, taking shortcuts and reacting spontaneously with an aggressive way. You need to find a way to be more compromising, cooperative, listen to others' views and learn how to function in a one to one relationship/develop close relationships with others in order to evolve and feel fulfilled.

That is from Jan Spiller's book, called Astrology for the soul, but put very briefly :)

That's interesting, since I tend to be spontaneously aggressive when I am enraged by someone dismissing an idea I strongly believe in. I've been working a lot on that, and I can say I am now more willing to truly listen to others.

IRIS70

That's interesting, since I tend to be spontaneously aggressive when I am enraged by someone dismissing an idea I strongly believe in. I've been working a lot on that, and I can say I am now more willing to truly listen to others.
Congratulations! It means that you are evolving and heading towards the right direction! :)
The level of evolution of the native, cannot be assessed in a chart. It is desirable to evolve towards what our NN suggests!
:)

Forgotten Warrior

Congratulations! It means that you are evolving and heading towards the right direction! :)
The level of evolution of the native, cannot be assessed in a chart. It is desirable to evolve towards what our NN suggests!
:)
Thank you so much, I can say I learn a lot while in relationships, even more than I do by myself.

Humanitarian

That's a good way to evolve yourself! I have my natal Sun conjunct DSC, and people see me as too aggressive when someone disagrees with me (but now, I'm more of a pacifist than before).