Full Moon Aries Sept 29 2012

dreamtimez

I was a bit worried about this Full Moon ... but nothing bad happened. But the preceding week had been a nightmare. At the moment I am relaxed, have completed a deadline ... the effect of the Full Moon lasts for a few days, I guess I'll have to keep a watch. :smile:

Anahath

Some bad stuff happened to a friend...her husband was in a car accident where 4 people died and he had his leg amputated...>.>

and...my nephew got sick

and just when I thought I'd be safe from harm,I found a lump on my testicle>.>

I am really worried.Tomorrow,I'm going to the doctor.Does it say anything about death,illness,cancer...something in my chart?

All in all...a fun full moon

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_alex_hp_20130_17483.gif
    astro_w2at_01_alex_hp_20130_17483.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Anna123

I was a bit worried about this Full Moon ... but nothing bad happened. But the preceding week had been a nightmare. At the moment I am relaxed, have completed a deadline ... the effect of the Full Moon lasts for a few days, I guess I'll have to keep a watch. :smile:

Do you have planets close to 7 degrees in Aries, Cancer, Libra or Capricorn? S Miller tweeted that the effects could last +/- 5 days, but if you do not have any planets close to 7 degrees, you may not feel it.

Last edited:

Anna123

Some bad stuff happened to a friend...her husband was in a car accident where 4 people died and he had his leg amputated...>.>

and...my nephew got sick

and just when I thought I'd be safe from harm,I found a lump on my testicle>.>

I am really worried.Tomorrow,I'm going to the doctor.Does it say anything about death,illness,cancer...something in my chart?

All in all...a fun full moon

This is so horrendous. All of it!

As for your health, it seems to me that a doctor will tell you best if it's something to worry about. I did not see any planets close to 5 degrees in your chart, so I have really nothing to say. May be this is a fleeting worry that you have about your health.

Anna123

For those who may be interested in the lunation cycle in general, the week before the Full Moon, the 1st Quarter Moon, marks a period tension and crisis that leads up to the illumination of the Full Moon.

The Quarter Moon in the current lunation was particularly strong, in addition to its background Venus-Mars and Uranus-Pluto squares, because the Moon was at 0 Capricorn and it squared the Sun at 0 Aries. So both then were positioned at what is referred to as the powerful Aries point.

This may account for the difficulties and challenges that so many experienced or felt last week, and it would have had more particular influence in charts with points at 0 cardinal and at 15 degrees fixed. That is, sensitive points to the Quarter Moon in your chart would be those that conjunct 0 degrees of cardinal, and also those that are half-way, 45 degrees, between the 0 cardinal points.

I do not understand the Sun at 0 Aries. Is not the Sun in Libra now?

IleneK

Premium Member
I do not understand the Sun at 0 Aries. Is not the Sun in Libra now?

The Sun is in Libra now. When it was at the Full Moon, the Moon was at 7 Aries.

A week ago on the 22nd, at the Quarter Moon, Sun was as 0 degrees Libra and the Moon was at 0 degrees Capricorn.

Last edited:

Anna123

The Sun is in Libra now. When it was at the Full Moon, it was at 7 Aries.

A week ago on the 22nd, at the Quarter Moon, Sun was as 0 degrees Aries and the Moon was at 0 degrees Capricorn.

I still can't wrap my mind around this. Is not the Sun at 0 degrees Aries on March 22 or somewhere close to this date? Was not the Sun at 0 Libra on Sept 22?

IleneK

Premium Member
I still can't wrap my mind around this. Is not the Sun at 0 degrees Aries on March 22 or somewhere close to this date? Was not the Sun at 0 Libra on Sept 22?

My mistake and very sorry for the confusion. A week ago on Sept 22, the Sun was at 0 Libra [not Aries].

And when the Sun was at 0 Libra [one of the 4 Aries points, each at 0 cardinal], the Moon made its First Quarter. The Moon was at 0 Capricorn and the Sun was at 0 Libra.

Bina

Ok, I think Ilene got Sun and Moon and Aries and Libra a bit mixed up..

The Moon on the Full Moon was at 7° Aries and the Sun opposite at 7° Libra..:smile:

On the quarter Moon about a week ago, the Sun was at 0° Libra, the Moon at 0° Capricorn. This was on the day of the Autumn Equinox, when the Sun moves into tropical Libra. :smile:

And yes, usually around the 20th-22nd of March, the Spring Equinox, the Sun moves into tropical Aries.

Anna123

My mistake and very sorry for the confusion. A week ago on Sept 22, the Sun was at 0 Libra [not Aries].

And when the Sun was at 0 Libra [one of the 4 Aries points, each at 0 cardinal], the Moon made its First Quarter. The Moon was at 0 Capricorn and the Sun was at 0 Libra.

No problem. Just trying to make sure that I have the very basics straight :smile:

VirgoJack

Monster Moon?

Nothing happened.

But, as was pointed out to me, that Moon did not transit anything in my natal chart.

Good learning experience, though, and I intend to continue my "lunation cycle log."

:smile:

Anna123

As I write this, I am still under a good amount of political pressure at work. So I am definitely one of the affected. When will this end? The pressure is quite high and unpleasant. It really destroys work relationships.

Blackempress

The Moon was a look into 'relationships' with the Aries/Libra focus. The same night multiple places posted articles on marriage which was the most fitting theme of the Moon.

Your issues might be the Outer planet effects.. much Like Uranus. The Moon has passed. Post ur chart in RMC Or Natal & ask relevant questions.

Caro

As I write this, I am still under a good amount of political pressure at work. So I am definitely one of the affected. When will this end? The pressure is quite high and unpleasant. It really destroys work relationships.

I noticed you posted the whole house chart. what does your chart look llike in placidus. as you mention political would expect something in the 10thouse . but there again it could be pluto in 6th 'it destroys work relationsh.

politics at work is I agree so destructive.

IleneK

Premium Member

I am sorry things are still so rough in the work place.

One factor in this unrest for you may be due to continuing radical change from transiting Uranus your Sun-Pluto opposition [4Aries26-5Libra30]. It is currently retrograding back to exact conjunction to your Sun in early November.

Transiting Uranus makes its final direct pass to your Sun-Pluto and then moves out of orb in February. So I believe you may feel some very real inner relief then.