Full Moon Aries Sept 29 2012

IleneK

Premium Member
Why are you particularly bothered about this aries full moon?I would have the thought Friday's full moon in pisces more influential.

some astrologers do readings based on the lunar calender. it can be quite interesting to keep a diary of the phases of the moon and events in your life to track how these placements affect you. This will be dependent on the strength of your moon in your natal chart (or perhaps your awarness of your moon)

from my own point of view my progressed sun is in aries at about 7 degrees so the full moon falls on that. I have noticed the last new moon/full moons have all been triggering something in my chart.

I heartily agree with Caro. Following the phases of the lunations reveals the cycle of our lives, on a most personal level. So the New Moon symbolizes conception of its meaning that will unfold over that particular lunation, in the context of the transits at that moment, and in relation to houses and aspects in your chart. The Quarter Moon symbolizes tension of the quickening lunation body, and the Full Moon provides illumination or birth of the New Moon's particular theme and meaning. Then begins the lesser tension of the closing square phase which reflects the process of dissolution of the Full Moon's birth. This continues until that lunation cycle's end. Which is moments just before the next New Moon is conceived.

So the phases of the lunation cycles, in and of themselves are nothing to be uneasy about, and they provide loads of information about you and your Moon on a frequent basis.

A good read on the subject is The Lunation Cycle by renowned astrologer, Dane Rudhyar.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, Everybody,

This my first post, so forgive me if I unintentionally do not post according to guidelines.

I, too, am concerned about this full moon.

I'm glad that StillOne reminded us that the Moon passes quickly. Nonetheless, doesn't the lunar vibration have the strength to stick around and have influence for a couple of weeks?

My chart is attached, in case anyone would be interested in looking at it, and let me know what kinds of things I might want to know about this Full Moon in Aries, my 2nd house.

I'm a Virgo-Sun, Pisces-Asc. You can see the opposition in my chart pretty clearly. It's been an interesting ride. That's for sure! ;-)

Thanks for your help!

Kind of got off on a tangent...sorry. And welcome.

To answer your question. Yes, the Full Moon effects may last until the next Full Moon, and the one that occurred two days ago was very close to your ascendant. Full Moon represents illumination of the New Moon, which was at 25 Leo about two weeks prior, and was also closely conjunct your Mercury in the 6th house. Mercury both rules your Sun in Virgo and your Sun rules Mercury in Leo, so there is a strong bond between them called a mutual reception. So how you think about yourself is a key life theme.

So, with the following Pisces Full Moon stretching across your Asc/Saturn-Dsc, I wonder if you have observed any illumination about how you think [Mercury] about yourself [Asc], your identity in relationships [Sun, 7th, Dsc] and/or health matters [6th]. The Leo New Moon lunation cycle was a potent one in your chart, presenting a very useful time to seriously reflect upon and open to these issues.

Last edited:

Caro

I was reading the general forecasts on Astrologyzone for the month of september. I was surprised to read the interpretation of the full moon at the end of the month and can now see where some of this 'fear' posted above is coming from. it reads as if you should cancel all plans that weekend and lock yourself in at home - warning all those with cardinal planets to be extra vigilent! I usally like that site but this interepration has put me off.

Anna123

Hi Caro,

Yes, I read the September forecasts on astrologyzone. She was right though about my career and she was right about one of the previous eclipses.

I wish I could cancel everything and hide in my house for 2 weeks (she gives +/4 days of Sept 29), but that won't be possible.

We shall see what will happen!

Caro

Hi A123
I did quickly look at your chart at your sun is 4 degrees aries. I think you might just miss this hit at 7 degrees aries. however you do have uranus opp moon inyour chart in a kite formation. So there is some sort of tension there in your natal chart - which is perhaps what you are picking up on.

I too read astrozone regularly it is a good site - considering it is a general overview. very detailed. I read for scorpio(im scorpio rising).

usually she tries to give a positive spin on things but not this time. I think it may well triggers something on a country level.

all the best.
Caro

ps I think some of the advice given above is useful.

VirgoJack

First of all, thanks for your feedback. Sorry it took so long to reply to your replies.

Why are you particularly bothered about this aries full moon?I would have the thought Friday's full moon in pisces more influential.

Well, I see a heck of lot more harsh angles here Moon o- Uranus o-o Sun □ Pluto. I know that it is a good idea to take a look globally, to map the Ur □ Pl occurrences from last year through 2015. But, besides that, those angles did not look terribly pleasant to me.

Plus, I tend to do better with anything thrown at me, than with stuff lurking around money oriented houses. (Pisces Rising) :unsure:

August 31 seemed less harsh to me, and with a couple of more upbeat looking angles.

some astrologers do readings based on the lunar calender. it can be quite interesting to keep a diary of the phases of the moon and events in your life to track how these placements affect you. This will be dependent on the strength of your moon in your natal chart (or perhaps your awarness of your moon)

You are so right. I have been meaning to start this for I don't know how long. I guess this cycle is as good as any to start. The New Moon in Virgo or sometimes Libra is Rosh HaShanna beginning of the Jewish (solar moderated, lunar) calendar. :smile:

from my own point of view my progressed sun is in aries at about 7 degrees so the full moon falls on that. I have noticed the last new moon/full moons have all been triggering something in my chart.

Last edited:

VirgoJack

Kind of got off on a tangent...sorry. And welcome.

Thanks,...but I like tangents. :wink:

To answer your question. Yes, the Full Moon effects may last until the next Full Moon, and the one that occurred two days ago was very close to your ascendant. Full Moon represents illumination of the New Moon, which was at 25 Leo about two weeks prior, and was also closely conjunct your Mercury in the 6th house. Mercury both rules your Sun in Virgo and your Sun rules Mercury in Leo, so there is a strong bond between them called a mutual reception. So how you think about yourself is a key life theme.

Yep. Tell me about it.

So I wonder if you have observed any illumination about how you think [Mercury] about yourself [Asc], your identity in relationships [Sun, 7th] and/or health matters [6th]. This Leo New Moon lunation cycle is a potent one in your chart and presents a very useful time to seriously reflect upon and open to these issues.

Identity in relationships - YEP! Health - Yep! I was conscious of my recent "Mercury Return," if that's significant for fast moving Mercury. My thinking has been muddled. But, that's probably due to lack of sleep and not having meditated for,...well,...let's just say a while. :pouty:

Thanks for your feedback! :smile:

VirgoJack

Yeah, I have been following Astrology Zone for a few years now.

That's where I got the information on this impending full moon initially.

Susan just tweeted:

@astrologyzone "Planets telling us we can handle it. If you'rre not born Aries, Libra, Cancer, Cap or don't have planets near 8 degrees of those signs--mild"

Caro

for there to be an issue it has to conjunct (3 degrees plus/minus) planets in your chart. is it doing that?

cos I couldnt see any planets at that degree of cardinal in your chart . but the full moon in pisces did fall on the asc/dsc axis.

IleneK

Premium Member
for there to be an issue it has to conjunct (3 degrees plus/minus) planets in your chart. is it doing that?

cos I couldnt see any planets at that degree of cardinal in your chart . but the full moon in pisces did fall on the asc/dsc axis.

Perhaps this may assist in answering your question.

The preceding New Moon, which the Pisces Full Moon is to illuminate, was at 25 Leo and was also closely conjunct his Mercury in the 6th house. Mercury both rules his Sun in Virgo and his Sun rules Mercury in Leo, so there is a strong bond between to two planets called a mutual reception. So how he thinks about himself is the life theme of that New Moon.

So, now, with the Full Moon stretching across his Asc-Dsc [two major points in the chart], it gives greater illumination of the New Moon issues about how he thinks [Mercury] about himself [Asc], his identity in relationships [Sun, 7th, Dsc] and/or health matters [6th]. This Leo New Moon lunation cycle, which includes the Leo New Moon and its Pisces Full Moon, is a potent one in his chart and presents a very useful time for him to seriously reflect upon and open to these issues.

Hope this helps.

dreamtimez

Astrologyzone is a good site ... I have been following it for a long time. This time the Full Moon sounds scary !!! And it is going to be bang on my Descendant ... I don't know what to expect. :andy:

IleneK

Premium Member
This time the Full Moon...is going to be bang on my Descendant ... I don't know what to expect. :andy:

Since the Full Moon is an opposition, it will land on your Ascendant and Descendent. Do you have Virgo rising? The FM will bring into illumination how your see and present yourself, as well as how you relate to others. The background energy from the transits contained in Full Moon chart, including the powerful transiting square between Uranus and Pluto, will have affects, too, depending upon how they contact your chart, too.

Just prior to this Pisces Full Moon, did the New Moon in Leo highlight any issues for you through its aspect to points in your chart?

Caro

Im talking about the aries full moon here. (the title of the post)

sure, you look at how the cycles go(even more so with the eclipses - but unless the cardinals are activated.....(directly)

anyway a new moon to enjoy before you get to that. virgo 23 degrees on conj my uranus.

IleneK

Premium Member
Im talking about the aries full moon here. (the title of the post)

sure, you look at how the cycles go(even more so with the eclipses - but unless the cardinals are activated.....(directly)

anyway a new moon to enjoy before you get to that. virgo 23 degrees on conj my uranus.

My misunderstanding. I guess I was confused by your reference to the full moon in pisces at the end of your post below:
Caro said:

Caro

Ok. (im merc in pisces :andy:)

thanks for explanation.

VJ - doesnt have a direct conj with aries full moon though? unless of course there may be some midpoints in VJ that are being hit by this. (would have to run a check on midpoints on astrodienst)

maybe previous lunar cycles (as you say) have brought all this to his/her awareness.

Im glad AZ has sent a tweet about this. cos even reading scoprio (rising) I should be hiding underground.

I will keep a journal on all this. interesting.

dreamtimez

Since the Full Moon is an opposition, it will land on your Ascendant and Descendent. Do you have Virgo rising? The FM will bring into illumination how your see and present yourself, as well as how you relate to others.

No, I have Libra rising 6 degrees. The Full Moon is going to hit all 4 corners (Asc., Desc, IC and MC) in my chart. Whatever happens will be sudden because of the involvement of Uranus. Btw I have natal Uranus in the first house ... at a safe 16 degrees. So the Full Moon will not be able to touch it !!! ;-)

Last edited:
Just a question, since I noticed that Caro stated that he read the horoscope for Scorpio (rising sign)... does reading the horoscope of the rising sign help with interpretation of this coming full moon? I'd like to know why the rising sign should be read, too, if someone can tell me. I'm Taurus and my husband is Pisces...

pampwi

Oh Lord!

I need a little help here...

Sorry if my English isn't that good.

My Sun sign is Aries (but I was born on the 19th of April, last day of Aries), and my rising sign is Libra.

I am SO SO SO scared of the monster moon for really good reasons. A month ago, my partner and father of my child (a sagittarius) met someone else (a Libra) and fell in love. He's been unsure about what to do, but now he wants to work things out, although he's still seeing her at work, so nothing is really resolved.

Everything can/will happen in the next few weeks. Career (for both of them) is also in jeopardy since he says they can t work together if we want to have a chance.

I read Susan Miller's forecast and everything spells that this new moon will lead to a break up, or something of the kind.
Right now, I feel hopeful about us, but this forecast is telling me the contrary and I am just sitting here, waiting to be betrayed and left for another woman.

Could it be possible that this monster moon lead to a different outcome? Something more positive and not so dark for our marriage and family?

Here is my chart: http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astr...+mans&COUNTRY=FR&STATE=&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

Thanks. I know I sound desperate. I guess I am...

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh Lord!

My Sun sign is Aries (but I was born on the 19th of April, last day of Aries), and my rising sign is Libra.

I am SO SO SO scared of the monster moon for really good reasons. A month ago, my partner and father of my child (a sagittarius) met someone else (a Libra) and fell in love. He's been unsure about what to do, but now he wants to work things out, although he's still seeing her at work, so nothing is really resolved.

Everything can/will happen in the next few weeks. Career (for both of them) is also in jeopardy since he says they can t work together if we want to have a chance.

I read Susan Miller's forecast and everything spells that this new moon will lead to a break up, or something of the kind.
Right now, I feel hopeful about us, but this forecast is telling me the contrary and I am just sitting here, waiting to be betrayed and left for another woman.

Could it be possible that this monster moon lead to a different outcome? Something more positive and not so dark for our marriage and family?

Here is my chart: http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astr...+mans&COUNTRY=FR&STATE=&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

Thanks. I know I sound desperate. I guess I am...

The answer is, yes, the Aries Full Moon can lead to a different outcome than you described because the Full Moon will play out uniquely in each person's chart, rather than being one outcome for everyone. And that is also to say that general Moon interpretations cannot describe the outcomes in individual lives. Your meaningful interaction combined with your fate is what may determine it.

So I hope you can hold the space in your mind and heart for any outcome, rather than having to imagine that it is good or bad. We won't really know until it comes to pass anyway.