For The +40 Crowd: Evolving Towards Your NN

Kitchy

Banned
NNode in 11th? SNode in 5th conjunct Moon?

11th house - 'striving toward destiny' your aspirations

It means getting up and out and being part of those groups/circles/networks of women who have chosen this path or who are moving toward it or living it.

5th house with snode and moon - rather than waiting for it to be bestowed.

It's a bind - but we all have to go looking for food when we're hungry.

Watch for transits of Jupiter and Uranus to that 11th NNode - they will always provide an outlet for you to investigate opportunities. Then get up grab hold and be part of it.

As for me, I never saw myself as being a mother or wife - but I ended up being a working mother for many many years and it wasn't my dream, I lived in the south node of "someone come in and do this for me, give me what I need/want because I can't do it alone.

I have NN 2nd and SN 8th - now that my son is grown and independent, and I am married now, but I seek out groups and associations of people who want to make money and leave legacies, trusts. It's no different in theory - once we've lived our snode for too long - we come to realize that it's time to live out our nnode and it does require effort and shirking off a lot of those 'bring it to me, because that's how i'm used to wanting / getting it' notions.

I don't know what your religious or charitable leanings are if you have any - but often times, you will find women in traditional roles in churches or helping agencies - who are the women you want to be - they often have the privilege of some extra free time to offer their help as volunteers among peers like themselves. Enevitably in these kinds of circles - your own circles expand.

Watch for those benefic transits to the nodes to know when is a good time to join in your search for your higher expressions.

You can do it. :)

Last edited:

Peakachoo79ta

I'm just 14, but I'm learning to be more disciplined, independent of my parents' thoughts and also helping people to be their real authentic selves (NN in Capricorn).
Being age 14, you're also at, or around, your Saturn opposition, right now, it's about 7/8 years after your first Saturn square, which was around age 7, or 8!