For other Scorpios -- What sign do you prefer to date (get involved with)?

[QUOTESince we are very unique with our emotions, what signs have you had the most compatibility with, when dating? ][/QUOTE]

I have sun, venus and jupiter in scorpio.

In my own personal experience I find I get on better with aquarius and they make up about 40% of my friends.
For me, I love their love of freedom and the quirky way they think, it's a breath of fresh air from the usual 'intense and emotional' situations i usually find myself in.

all the below have been long term relationships (min 2 years)

I am currently in a relationship with Leo and i must say i struggle. not everybody is the same but my leo is emotionally dependant on me to the point of suffocation sometimes, it feels like a burden.
He's lazy and unmotivated (some things us scorps hate right?) but like i said, i'm not saying all leo's are the same. but boy, he knows how to suck the life and atmosphere out of the room!

I have had a relationship before with libra which turned out bad (violence)
and also with virgo (controlling and limiting)

luckily though i have bounced back each and every single time and returned a better bigger person. we all make mistakes hey?

sometimes i feel maybe i should keep myself single. :lol:

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

I find Scorpio X Scorpio is a very good match :smile: although Scorpio Asc or Moon or strong Scorpio influences in other signs appeals too especially in Capricorn who share the Scorpio mistrust of outsiders and are quite secretive too ..

Scorpio Females cannot abide weak Men or clingy Types in my experience ..

Cancerians can be an exception here given their almost Psychic ability to relate to other signs at a very deep emotional spiritual level I have found ..

Horus

I have five planets in Scorpio including my Sun and Venus.

I like Cancer, Scorpio, Libra, love Saggitarius, and I'm strangely fond of Taurus ladies. Best sex ever (unforgettably) was w/ an older Scorpio lover for several years sporadically with no practical relationship potential at all. I question if its even possible with another Scorp.

Virgos and Pisces square my Sag. moon, and I've had problems with the Virgo women I've dated so I'm steering clear of that from now on. A long-distance fling with a Pisces was awful, but one of my best friends is a Pisces.

Capricorn is probably what I need for grounding, but I have no romantic experience with them at all and the only Cap I know is my Pop.

Gemini confuses me, but I'd go with nearly any sunsign that has a Scorpio or Cancer Moon -even that one.

Last edited:

shikhi

i have pluto in 11th house as scorpio and it is the only water sign i have.so dat means it is singleton.
does that mean i have strong scorpio because scorpio in general is strong and at this position even more??

Elyn

I'm a pisces with strong scorpio parts of my chart (pluto, ascendant etc) and strong aries in love signs. I have found that when a pisces meets a scorpio, its legendary. Even if they leave eachother, the bond will never be broken. We dont have to speak to communicate. We just know what we are thinking. I have had a great friend who was scorpio. However, we parted a long time ago and I think it is because we did not really appreciate what we had. Also, there were power plays but I think its because of my strong aries parts in my chart. I do not know if I could date a scorpio because of the scorpio/aries parts in my chart. I could say I'm not the submissive piscean. I also feel that with scorpios, I have to watch my mouth (mercury in aries) or Ill be sorry lol. I get along well with scorpio/libras. also, cancer and scorpio are good. but I have met alot of cancer-scorpio relationships and they have ended like prince charles (scorpio) and Diana (cancer). However, camilla is also a cancer. Pisces and Scorpios make me think of elizabeth taylor and richard burton.

Elyn

Cappy sun, Cancer AC, Moon-Venus-Mars-Jupiter in scorp, NN in aquarius reporting here:).

Im attracted to people with strong water influence in their charts (mainly cancer or pisces influence though with cancers I fit better, pisces are kind of mystery for me, but I tend to attract them).
Recently met a sun sign Taurus. The best.

Hey jjj,

im a pisces sun, virgo moon, strong scorpio ascendant, pluto in scorpio etc. I have mars and venus in aries. I have always been attracted to capricorn men but also men with strong capricorn in their charts (venus, mars or moon). There is something about a capricorn guy thats serious, intellectual but also very artistic. I think that is why pisces are attracted to caps. Capricorns though dont seem to be attracted to me. I think its because of my aries parts. Im quite unconventional and strong (makes me think of sarah jessica parker). Honestly, I feel capricorns dont like me because they are quite traditional and very stable and do not like the aries part of me. My grandfather is a capricorn. What a workaholic. Hes amazing. hes such a great man. Married to my taurus grandmother. THey are amazing together.

queenfluff

Well, I am a Scorpio Rising. Sun in Virgo, Moon in Sagittarius.

I am attracted to Scorpios - maybe it is the Scorpio Rising in me that is. I don't know whether or they are good for me. The chemistry is explosive (both mentally and physically usually) but in the end, I think depends on how much "major" stuff we have in common because I have a lot of unusual beliefs that can make or break a relationship.

Friend wise - Scorpios and I click almost automatically. Second is Cancers and than other water and earth signs. Aries and Leo I get along with a friends especially when I want to be more social. (Oh, these are Sun signs - I didn't know that much about astro then to know peoples rising signs and what not)

Dating wise: Serious Relationship were with Cancer and Libra (twice - I will NEVER date one again!) Others were Taurus, Scorpio, Leo, Aquarius. Non-serious (for obvious reasons) were Gemini. Never dated a Sagitarrius as far as I can remember. Or Capricorn (which I believe is my BEST compatiable chance and yes, I now looking for one!)

How frustrating a Libra is! Why is it that they will never admit to being wrong? (sorry don't mean to make any Libras mad but that is what mine were like!). It was like the relationships were always about climbing a hill or something for me - so hard - NEVER again!

Easier was Cancer. So easy to get along with for me and relaxing and I trusted them but we were almost too much alike. That said, I would date one again and I love them for friends since they are so calm and I am anything but! LOL!

Taurus - the one I dated is now number one on the worst boyfriend list - why did this guy think he was all that when he really wasn't? I swear he was stuck on himself and vain and had no reason to be. Wasn't very Taurus really. He was kinda of mean actually.

Leo - well that was interesting. Relationship ended because we didn't have enough in common but I liked it while it went along. He had more attraction to me than I did to him but I like the fact that he was clean (he cleaned MY apartment) and he wasn't a slob and always looked nice.:)

Gemini - ugh, well, I love the intelligence (obviously, I am Mercury too) but they have such a short attention span and are not reliable. My Virgo couldn't take it anymore. That said, there is always a very strong chemistry of the minds that I look back on fondly - it was defiantley NOT boring! But not long term material.

Aquarius - Another frustrating air sign for me. He didn't want to talk about even the basic stuff. I felt like he wouldn't let me in and I couldn't stand that. Sad, because we had a lot in common and he was very sweet, kind and giving. But in the end, too much in "outer space" for this down to earth Virgo.

Scorpio (sun) - where should I start? I stated above. So explosive and I love it! But I am wondering if it would wear me out after a while. Is a Scorp to Scorp (either sun or rising - does it matter?) relations too intense? It is still fun - no matter what it is. I like that passion and intensity. Never a dull moment. But like I said the BEST friends for me!

Sagittarius - I don't think I have never dated one but I know what they are like and I don't feel it would be a romantic match for me. I find them hard to talk to or they talk too much about themselves (I had a friend who was a Sag/Cap cusp and all she wanted to do was talk about herself and her life).

I need to get me a Capricorn - I have always been told that is the best for me. Why do I never meet any? Hmm, are there not as many Caps as there are the rest of the signs in the world? :)

pizzagirl543

I have Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Pluto in Scorpio but I'm a Libra sun. I tend to crush on Libra guys the most, but they never know I exist so it kind of never works out lol. I've liked two/three guys who were Virgo's, they aren't as interesting as Libra guys and didn't know I existed either (well okay, one of the Virgo guys is a celebrity :p).

Horus

Well, I am a Scorpio Rising. Sun in Virgo, Moon in Sagittarius.

I am attracted to Scorpios - maybe it is the Scorpio Rising in me that is.

That and Virgo is sextile (excites) Scorpio. I (Scorpio Sun) have had wonderful sexual chemistry with Virgo women but no long-term potential. Intense, fiery, and blows apart suddenly.

Sagittarius - I don't think I have never dated one but I know what they are like and I don't feel it would be a romantic match for me. I find them hard to talk to or they talk too much about themselves (I had a friend who was a Sag/Cap cusp and all she wanted to do was talk about herself and her life).

Your Sag. Moon conjunct with a Sag. Sun would be awesome -trust me! I'm Sag. Rising and Moon and I love other Sags. Our humor, fun is contagious!

queenfluff

That and Virgo is sextile (excites) Scorpio. I (Scorpio Sun) have had wonderful sexual chemistry with Virgo women but no long-term potential. Intense, fiery, and blows apart suddenly.

Your Sag. Moon conjunct with a Sag. Sun would be awesome -trust me! I'm Sag. Rising and Moon and I love other Sags. Our humor, fun is contagious!

Oh, good, thanks for telling me this! Now, I can quit pining about that irresistable Scorpio possible-soulmate that disappered 17 years ago and I have always been wondering "What if?" No, long-term potential. Now, I know it would have happened and than blown up eventually. I guess long-term wise I didn't miss out on anything - but I didn't get to the blow-up stuff either! :devil:

Didn't know that about the Sag. Moon - but I am a noob and still learning - I'll keep my eye out for one! :) I am just recently learning about progressed ascendents and my progressed Ascendent is a Sagittarius! Interesting. I don't think I will ever lose that Scorpio rising quality though - in fact, I think it is becoming more intense! LOL!

DaniPepper

Well, the only two "relationships" I had was with Libra men... charming, sensive, and undecided.... and I hate being undecided... well, I "blame" my Mars in Libra for the attraction of this kind men ... I too like Scorpios, Virgos and Cancers, but really never had anything with these ones... :crying: ...

I'm Leo rising, but I don't like their way of "attention always" . I like the way Sags are... but they are confusing... I have Venus in Sag... and I fear it... hehehehehe

Last edited:

kbell

I'm a cap sun sagi rising, and I've had people with strong scorpio attracted to me. I have a heavy Pluto so I don't know if that's what they sense in me or not. My sagi fire hated my exes possessiveness (he was scorpio rising)

Horus

Oh, good, thanks for telling me this! Now, I can quit pining about that irresistable Scorpio possible-soulmate that disappered 17 years ago and I have always been wondering "What if?" No, long-term potential. Now, I know it would have happened and than blown up eventually. I guess long-term wise I didn't miss out on anything - but I didn't get to the blow-up stuff either! :devil:

Didn't know that about the Sag. Moon - but I am a noob and still learning - I'll keep my eye out for one! :) I am just recently learning about progressed ascendents and my progressed Ascendent is a Sagittarius! Interesting. I don't think I will ever lose that Scorpio rising quality though - in fact, I think it is becoming more intense! LOL!

Whoops! I take it back -I forgot you were a Virgo Sun which is of course square with a Sag. Sun = clash of egos! But there's really nothing better than good sun to moon aspects in synastry. Conjunction is ideal but a trine will do nicely too for you like an Aries Sun and not conflict with your sun and ASC.

I think had problems with those Virgo ladies because their suns were squaring my moon and ASC. :sad:

queenfluff

Whoops! I take it back -I forgot you were a Virgo Sun which is of course square with a Sag. Sun = clash of egos! But there's really nothing better than good sun to moon aspects in synastry. Conjunction is ideal but a trine will do nicely too for you like an Aries Sun and not conflict with your sun and ASC.

I think had problems with those Virgo ladies because their suns were squaring my moon and ASC. :sad:

Aw! Bummer! Oh well. :(

I haven't dated any Aries Suns, I don't think. But they are sometimes interested in me but I am not all that interested in them. What about an Aries Rising? :)

Horus

Aw! Bummer! Oh well. :(

I haven't dated any Aries Suns, I don't think. But they are sometimes interested in me but I am not all that interested in them. What about an Aries Rising? :)

You have Taurus on your 7th house (relationships) cusp, Sun (male) in Virgo and Mars (male also) in Sagittarius.

So youre looking for the qualities of Virgo, Taurus, and Sag in a mate. It doesn't have to be those specific signs though....

queenfluff

You have Taurus on your 7th house (relationships) cusp, Sun (male) in Virgo and Mars (male also) in Sagittarius.

So youre looking for the qualities of Virgo, Taurus, and Sag in a mate. It doesn't have to be those specific signs though....

Thanks Horus, I am guessing you saw my chart on my Houses thread since I didn't post it here. :)

I see where you got the Taurus cusp for my empty House #7 and Mars in Sag (as I am one) but not the Virgo Male Sun. I thought that two Virgo Suns were a bad combo. If I would be looking for "Virgo qualities" in a mate, wouldn't I just look for another Virgo sun?

Funny you commented on this - because I was just thinking about this yesterday as I was studying my houses and planets. There are plenty of reports to run if you have two people but I didn't see one for one person - say if one was wondering what sign/planet combo would be the best for them in a romantic relationship but they didn't have another person in mind at the moment.

Right now I am not at the knowledge stage where I can interpret a chart to have the Virgo, Taurus and Sag qualities in them but not necessary those signs. I am still learning. :)

I just sort of met someone who might be a Mars in Sag (don't have exact time of birth and place might not be exact) but he is not completely available and is a Cap Sun (which I thought was good for a Virgo Sun - I know there are others factors to consider though) - I think we might end up being friends in the long run.

Opps, but getting off topic on the thread here.....Thanks for the feedback! :)