Finding love this year

June38

Banned
Hi there!
I am a 23 years old female. I didn't had a relationship for about one and a half year now, and didn't date anyone around maybe 10 months or so… funny thing is I never though I would need anybody and being solo was good enough since I've been in long-term relationships for the longest time. But now especially after the epidemic, I felt so alone. I want a long-term committed relationship but I can only do too much. I also need to put my time and effort on money and career because of the effects of this epidemic. I just wanted to see if astrology is on my side about relationships before putting my time, effort, hopes and emotions down that road.
I created this horary chart accordingly to the exact time I've decided to ask you guys in here about it.
So, will I have a relationship like I want this year?
thank you for your time

Attachments

• finding_love_this_year_.jpg
    finding_love_this_year_.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 43

sworm09

Hi there!
I am a 23 years old female. I didn't had a relationship for about one and a half year now, and didn't date anyone around maybe 10 months or so… funny thing is I never though I would need anybody and being solo was good enough since I've been in long-term relationships for the longest time. But now especially after the epidemic, I felt so alone. I want a long-term committed relationship but I can only do too much. I also need to put my time and effort on money and career because of the effects of this epidemic. I just wanted to see if astrology is on my side about relationships before putting my time, effort, hopes and emotions down that road.
I created this horary chart accordingly to the exact time I've decided to ask you guys in here about it.
So, will I have a relationship like I want this year?
thank you for your time

Unfortunately, I don't think so.

There are fixed signs on the angles, which is one testimony that things aren't changing. That's very superficial though so we need to go deeper.

You are Mars in Pisces in the 5th. This is actually a really nice Mars. In his own triplicity, in a good house, in a feminine sign under the earth during the day. So you're at least capable and generally pretty fortunate as far as relationships go. Mars is also angular by quadrant division, so you're definitely able to find a relationship.

Relationships are the 7th house, ruled by Venus. Venus is in Gemini in a day chart, in the 8th sign, retrograde. Venus is making no applying aspect to Mars. That says to me that the issue isn't really you, the opportunities are just nonexistent at the moment.

So I don't think you'll find love this year, but through no fault of your own. The opportunities just aren't there it seems. But don't let that stop you from trying. I think it's pretty unlikely that you'll stop trying with Mars in Pisces being so prominent.

June38

Banned
Unfortunately, I don't think so.

There are fixed signs on the angles, which is one testimony that things aren't changing. That's very superficial though so we need to go deeper.

You are Mars in Pisces in the 5th. This is actually a really nice Mars. In his own triplicity, in a good house, in a feminine sign under the earth during the day. So you're at least capable and generally pretty fortunate as far as relationships go. Mars is also angular by quadrant division, so you're definitely able to find a relationship.

Relationships are the 7th house, ruled by Venus. Venus is in Gemini in a day chart, in the 8th sign, retrograde. Venus is making no applying aspect to Mars. That says to me that the issue isn't really you, the opportunities are just nonexistent at the moment.

So I don't think you'll find love this year, but through no fault of your own. The opportunities just aren't there it seems. But don't let that stop you from trying. I think it's pretty unlikely that you'll stop trying with Mars in Pisces being so prominent.

Thank you for your time and going deeper on that. That's really a bummer. But your answer seems to make sense since I don't have the best opportunities right now to meet new people. I will give an update if I can next year. I have no doubt on your interpretation so the only hope for me is that I didn't create the chart on the right time. Lol.
By the way, what is the best timing to create horary charts like these? I thought the best timing would be the exact time I thought about the question. Or should I be creating it just before posting it on here?
I'm not going to be creating horary charts often since I don't want to push my luck and I am not well informed on it. But I also think about career/money paths lately so I wanted to make sure.

sworm09

Thank you for your time and going deeper on that. That's really a bummer. But your answer seems to make sense since I don't have the best opportunities right now to meet new people. I will give an update if I can next year. I have no doubt on your interpretation so the only hope for me is that I didn't create the chart on the right time. Lol.
By the way, what is the best timing to create horary charts like these? I thought the best timing would be the exact time I thought about the question. Or should I be creating it just before posting it on here?
I'm not going to be creating horary charts often since I don't want to push my luck and I am not well informed on it. But I also think about career/money paths lately so I wanted to make sure.

Let us know in a year! :joyful:

As for when to cast the chart.....that's a can of worms. Generally I take the time the question first comes to me fully formed.

aquarius7000

Hi,

It seems you might start talking/flirting to a friend or an ex lover in about 10 - 11 days/weeks from the time you created the chart. I am using the Moon as your co-significator. Your main sig., Mars, in Pisces and in the 4th house isn't doing much right now, but the Moon is in Mars' domicile, so will take action.

Please post an update here.

June38

Banned
Hi,

It seems you might start talking/flirting to a friend or an ex lover in about 10 - 11 days/weeks from the time you created the chart. I am using the Moon as your co-significator. Your main sig., Mars, in Pisces and in the 4th house isn't doing much right now, but the Moon is in Mars' domicile, so will take action.

Please post an update here.

Hi! Thanks for your reply. I'm a little confused about the timing of your prediction, is it 10-11 days up to weeks or 10-11 days upto 10-11 weeks. Just making sure since I will be updating accordingly.

Chrysalis

Your lot of love is @ 10 Saggitarius in the cadent 3rd house a pitted degree and retrograding away from you mars. So for finding love this year, i'm saying no.

aquarius7000

Hi! Thanks for your reply. I'm a little confused about the timing of your prediction, is it 10-11 days up to weeks or 10-11 days upto 10-11 weeks. Just making sure since I will be updating accordingly.
10-11 units of time. The units could be days or weeks for what I said to materialise.

June38

Banned
Hi guys. I wanted to give an update. I will also give another one or multiple ones through the year. So I downloaded a dating app and talk to few people there for a while but at the end I didn't connect with anyone and never went on a date. I stopped using the app at this point. By far, you guys guessed it right. Let's see what happens through the rest of the year.