Feeling lost/what next

Got slammed by the "cardinal covid cluster" the last couple years, I have 5 planets in libra, and moon/n node in cancer. Still in the mix for another year or two but on my way out. Met 1st boyfriend ever/moved in/got married...solidified career change that started up at my saturn return 10+ years ago and achieved some financial stability for the 1st time...lots of drama/disrespect/discontent with my bandmates...frenemy conflict and loosing people I thought were friends. 5th and 8th houses getting slammed from the transiting cappy stuff in the 11th. My spouse has had a really hard time the last 2 years and that plus the wedding was a lot of the stress, having to sorta caretake for him in multiple areas, it was just hard on top of working in healthcare twice as many hours as I used to.

That recent Venus retrograde brought some relationship stuff to a head but we were able to work it out and I feel really really great about things there. My spouse is feeling good too, on the up and up. Making even more money, things are stable which is weird for me being mostly a frugal but poor person in life prior. Work is ok, I'm often not getting done various admin things I need to, tho in the moment of working with clients I'm good and even feeling like what I'm doing is really worth it. But I'm not feeling fulfilled ultimately, I could really leave it and not miss it THAT much. My two main passions - backpacking and music - have been restricted for me bc of the pandemic and then one other thing each- one thing bc travel was restricted in pandemic + can't take off of work due to job (I'm working more now than in the Before Times)...the other was shut down mostly due to pandemic restrictions, and band nonsense, cutting me out.

I'm not all the way in love with where I live but have tried to make the most of it/resign myself to being here. It's not terrible. But socially I'm feeling at age 40 just no idea how to start over here, kinda want to, really I feel a draw to start over somewhere else. My spouse is ok with this too, he sees some appeal for this in the future (and we could do something temporary) but not until we retire/hit the jackpot or something. Anger about the music stuff in particular has really come up over the last couple years and I just don't know what to do, I want to quit half the time and also at the same time it would be so sad, I NEED that expression.

I also really just need to reset body and mind...gained a good deal of weight the last 2 years and mentally/physically goofed up. I'm working on it but still...

What should I be focusing on these days based on my chart?

1st attachment is transits/progs

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 21.55.05.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 21.55.05.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
EDIT sorry! This is NEXT year's solar return. Not for another 8 months

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 21.55.49.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 21.55.49.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I mean, I was joking (hence the goofy ninja emoji). Everything's lessons, yada yada.
But anyway do you have any helpful comment to add about processing/surviving the situation?

It's in the 1st chart by the way, I already provided natal deets w/current transits/progressions, in addition to two years' solar returns. Please click on the thumbnails in the posts above, you can see all the charts.

Last edited:
Hey just looking to revisit this thread, prefer all comments to be here and not looking to pay someone for a reading here, thanks!

Mars is transiting my 11th house again (like in Fall 2020) and a lot of similar issues and feelings are coming to a head.
Particularly conflict with band, wanting to quit but no other outlet for the style, no one having my back and mixed messages.
Luckily it's only a couple weeks but still.

Also just trying to sort out whole last dregs of Pluto transit- it's square my sun, and on my south node currently.
Maybe some new insights from anyone? Would be highly appreciative.

In the meantime I am digging into another transit, Saturn going through my 12th. It's trine a lot of my libra stuff right now, Saturn is never easy work but it feels a little less overwhelming now. Doing therapy and PT. Going to take 2 full weeks to go backpacking/travel alone, and another long weekend to finish off two hiking trails (I LOOOOVE thru hiking) I haven't been able to finish due to work commitments and the pandemic.

Still really feel unsettled though and like I need to make some changes but just really all over the place. Or, feeling like I'm between a rock and a hard place in many ways.