Fatal Stelliums

IVI

Some say, Karma is our fate in action, who knows..
So what about the Stellium including:

LILITH + MOON + VENUS + PLUTO + VESTA

I`ve heard it may be fatal
(including accidents, etc.)
Any ideas? plz.

Luney

I don’t use asteroids in stelliums.
But the 3 you have, will depend on what order they are in degree and a who lot of stuff.. you need a chart. :smile:

IVI

LILITH 23 degrees
MOON 25 degrees
VENUS 26 degrees
PLUTO 29 degrees

Degrees are so tight. All in the Water Sign.
Tbh Pluto/Lilith acts as some warning sign.
Never posted the Charts on here.

Thanks for your insight! <3

Last edited:

Abby83

If you want to know what part of your chart is fatal, dangerous, has accidents, look for the part of danger. Mine is in the 12th house between sun and Pluto. When Saturn was conjunct that point I had a few fatal occurrences.

Abby83

Is this all in Scorpio? If so they're all conjunct my asc lol. So yeah, those planets in that sign, look out guys ;).

Luney

If you want to know what part of your chart is fatal, dangerous, has accidents, look for the part of danger. Mine is in the 12th house between sun and Pluto. When Saturn was conjunct that point I had a few fatal occurrences.
well that's a good idea!
Not good about the fatal accidents but.
Sounds about right though.. :smile:

IVI

First of all, let me thank you for all your answers! They`re informative, indeed.

About the Sign (s) Yesss! Very true!
This bouquet is presented in Scorpio wich adds some fuel to the whole Scenario; Mostly with the Lady Lilith with Her exalted position on here.
+ The ASC is also involved in all that Jazz (H1).
B U T like it`s been not enough, the Heavy Water Scorpio NRG is boosted in another Water Sign in the Navamsha Chart.
Also the s a m e Planetary Stellium is exactly presented in the H12 (D9) wich means the Double Pisces effect, right?

To be more clear:
It`s getting harder and harder to handle the situation (as time goes by).
Fatality? Yes, indeed. So many tears (Water Signs, anyway) and pain.

<3

Last edited:

Abby83

Bouquet - lol. I love your choice of words.

You know for someone who has this Lilith and scorpio energy you have such an angelic avatar haha :).

IVI

If someone (including you my dear) wants to read the Chart with this bouquet, I`ve already posted this (Piscean) one in my Gallery. The main prob is that the Stelliums are so sensitive to the transits, as well as they`re too active in every Synastry. Mostly with Lilithian nrg..
I mean, if someones` Lilith attacks this Stellium, then this is the total madness and the original turbulent zone!
+ The Manilius Decans (also) confirm this particular configuration.

Tbh, sometimes I feel much more Piscean than Scorpionic.
And your Avatar is so very lovely and Angelic too (mostly) for the Scorpio Asc.

:wink:

Abby83

Well I don't know about the pisces stuff.

My Lilith would square yours cos mine is at 22 aqua. But I don't think that's strong enough. I think planets would be stronger.

Luney

If someone (including you my dear) wants to read the Chart with this bouquet, I`ve already posted this (Piscean) one in my Gallery. The main prob is that the Stelliums are so sensitive to the transits, as well as they`re too active in every Synastry. Mostly with Lilithian nrg..
I mean, if someones` Lilith attacks this Stellium, then this is the total madness and the original turbulent zone!
+ The Manilius Decans (also) confirm this particular configuration.

Tbh, sometimes I feel much more Piscean than Scorpionic.
And your Avatar is so very lovely and Angelic too (mostly) for the Scorpio Asc.

:wink:

Yes, I feel your emotional turmoil. I have stelliums in Scorpio on the asc. With planets floating in the 12th including Neptune. You may be proving a point, that Lilith in the Stellium is the instigator to the offset of the other planets in that order. Lilith to Moon could arise past influences from the subconscious, memories that are not always welcome, the brink off pain and suffering. Then Venus which can bring you back to the surface for a breath of love and emotions, which then penetrates your entire being then plummets back down into Pluto leaving you with a painful and transformative experience. In the waves in the undercurrent of Pisces. Way too deep! So we need Lilith to back off a bit here. And there are protective ways in which you can do some work. You need to get in touch with Your Lilith. Meditation. A complete white light cleansing. Do this everyday. I’m not sure what crystals you can where, but I will get back to you.. Namaste.

Last edited:

IVI

Well I don't know about the pisces stuff.

My Lilith would square yours cos mine is at 22 aqua. But I don't think that's strong enough. I think planets would be stronger.

Well, Lilithian poison has its original manifestation everywhere (!)
She loves to trap Her potential victims even in the Midpoints cuz
we all know it so well, the way She`s `In The Details With The Devil` :devil:

At least, this is my own experience. But, no worries!
My own Lilith is dangerous (mostly) for myself. :innocent:

IVI

Yes, I feel your emotional turmoil. I have stelliums in Scorpio on the asc. With planets floating in the 12th including Neptune. You may be proving a point, that Lilith in the Stellium is the instigator to the offset of the other planets in that order. Lilith to Moon could arise past influences from the subconscious, memories that are not always welcome, the brink off pain and suffering. Then Venus which can bring you back to the surface for a breath of love and emotions, which then penetrates your entire being then plummets back down into Pluto leaving you with a painful and transformative experience. In the waves in the undercurrent of Pisces. Way too deep! So we need Lilith to back off a bit here. And there are protective ways in which you can do some work. You need to get in touch with Your Lilith. Meditation. A complete white light cleansing. Do this everyday. I’m not sure what crystals you can where, but I will get back to you.. Namaste.

So true! The main point in my situation is not just an emotional background;
At least, I`m able to handle my own feelings/emotions/etc.
Yes, it all has clearly Infernal depth and the Heavy Waters of the Styx [subconscious] are fully able to bring Leviathan [inner Monstro] to life.
The Fatality (can`t find another proper definition) of the Stellium with the PLUTO (Black) + LILITH (Magic) also lies in the danger caused by others.

For instance: A girl has no idea about the feelings of a man who`s Lilith/Priapus axis attacks her Stellium and...
As the result she`s saved by miracle in the srs car accident caused exactly by this man!
His motivation: `I`m a jealous guy..!`
Her reaction: `W T F ? ? ! !`

It`s a difficult situation, indeed when the Moon/Venus (Feelings/Love) is trapped by the heavy Pluto/Lilithian Magic
+ Lilith Herself has Her own Pluto/Uranian essence (in its core) that`s why this Stellium acts as the original Turbulent Zone.

Thanks dear for your GR8 insight! <3

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Abby83

Well I will say that Venus in Scorpio tends to attract abuse, especially sexual abuse. So combined with the other stuff, yeah, it can get dangerous. Also, Venus in your chart would be your partner. So Lilith there would make him the devil crazy guy.

IVI

Well I will say that Venus in Scorpio tends to attract abuse, especially sexual abuse. So combined with the other stuff, yeah, it can get dangerous. Also, Venus in your chart would be your partner. So Lilith there would make him the devil crazy guy.

No chance to control the potentially dangerous person / situation, right?

From the Karmic view: Lilith as well as Pluto (just like Saturn) are the signals of some Heavy (Baaad) Karma.
Guess I`ve done smthn wrong in my past incarnations and now, the Samsara Circle `Payed in Full` so to say.
That`s why the Moon/Venus (Nirvana) is poisoned by the `Jealous Guy` effect etc. etc. etc. The nasty things of this kind.

Guess, the only way is.. Moksha
The final liberation, or.. whateves. :cool:

P.S.
For more clarity I`ve posted the Chart (Interactive Composite)
The Karmic indicators are in Full Bloom:
Exalted Saturn, Venus / Mars opposition + Lilithian Charms.. Gosh!
Better off to say: V o i l a !

Tora

Some say, Karma is our fate in action, who knows..
So what about the Stellium including:

LILITH + MOON + VENUS + PLUTO + VESTA

I`ve heard it may be fatal
(including accidents, etc.)
Any ideas? plz.
Everybody will be fatal eventually at some point in their life.

Karma exists if you believe in it.
The Matrix is what you make of it.
So many people have been duped. :biggrin:

IVI

Everybody will be fatal eventually at some point in their life.

Karma exists if you believe in it.
The Matrix is what you make of it.
So many people have been duped. :biggrin:

Some things do exist even if we don`t believe in their existence.

It`s a paradox, but the Chaos Theory (No Karma at all) itself
proves existence of the Fate according to the splendid Butterfly Effect.

:sideways:

IVI

Ok there`s no Karma/Fate/Destiny/Charts/Abracadabra and so on.. AAUKAY!

Then can someone tell me:
WHY do some ppl fall in love with the wrong person?
WHY is it allowed to hate the ones who are so deadly inLove with us?
WHY do ppl have a tendency to repeat the same mistakes over and over again?

WHYNOT?
AUKAAAY!

Tora

Some things do exist even if we don`t believe in their existence.

It`s a paradox, but the Chaos Theory (No Karma at all) itself
proves existence of the Fate according to the splendid Butterfly Effect.

:sideways:
Things exists because of your belief. Obviously we have different beliefs and therefore things manifest differently according to the level of your beliefs.

For example, take Quantum physics. There are infinite scenarios all existing but as soon as you put your focus on to one scenario (according to your belief) that manifest in your life.