Famous Aquarians

CapAquaPis

Woodrow W. Wilson (born Dec 28, 1856 under Cap sun/Aqu moon combo-died Feb 3, 1924 which falls on Aquarius season) was the 28th president of the USA and is controversial: a progressive Democrat but for the revived Ku Klux Klan and was like a fascist when the US fought in WW1 from Apr 1917-Nov 1918. He enacted 3 federal laws in 1917-18 period: 1. The US government cannot be overthrown from outside or within (i.e. the US Armed Forces), 2. No president or elected official, federal, state or local, can be assassinated and nobody should vocally or written to suggest they want to do that, and 3. No unipartisan congress to allow more than 1 political party. Interestingly, he passed a law stated no previous president can campaign again in another political party, because his progressive yet Republican predecessor Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt headed a new third party in the 1912 elections. (And I attended a now closed middle school named for him).

CapAquaPis

CapAquaPis

Cusp Aqua/Pisces person Rihanna (Feb 20, 1988 in Barbados) with her moon in 12th conjunct ASC in Aries. Her highly-acclaimed super Bowl 57 halftime appearance...wait til she's in Coachella25 co-starring Cardi B, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera together on the stage (Let's hope this wish comes true).

CapAquaPis

Cardi B has the traditional ruler Saturn in Aquarius (Oct 11, 1992 birthdate in Washington Heights, Manhattan, NYC, NY state, USA) sharing the (1st) moon conjunct ASC in Aries. What do you all think about this alignment of the 2 Aquarians with the other 2 Sag sun-Aqua moon celebrities may meet-up?

CapAquaPis

I can name Vtubers have (sidereal) Aquarius birthdays: Pippa from Phaseconnect (March 3) and Kronii of Hololive (March 12), but they can join in the tropical pisces triple threat with simply tropical Pisces-near Aries sun baby Ceres Fauna (March 21) from HoloLive (EN-glish) - I know they're fictional characters, but the birthdates are in their character bio profiles.

CapAquaPis

LOLWUT? The 40 worst Aquarians, plus Jeffrey Epstein and Anders Breivik. Edit: I've heard of the LGBTQ rights rally on Feb 15th in Oklahoma City at the state capital was when protestors went inside the building to demand the state of OK to respect Trans rights, and the state governor Kevin Stitt is not a friend to transgender persons in a very conservative state. Aquarian sun David Cornsilk and Aquarius sun Rebecca Nagle (from searching their bios - her wikipedia has no birthday listed though I remember sources said the year she's born was 1981 or 1992 - Jan 26th) played a role in organizing, Cornsilk is an ally and Nagle is 2spirit as a Cherokee Nation citizen like Cornsilk and Stitt clashing with Capricorn sun Hoskin Jr as the CN tribal chief and his Aquarius sun father Sr in congress. The risk of many of the 50 state capitals having raids increased in the 2020s, peaking with the US capital mob incident on Jan 6th 2021.

Last edited:

Lonerose99

Here's a couple more famous Aquarians:
Jennifer Aniston - born Feb 11, 1969
John Travolta - born Feb 18, 1954
Vincent Furnier aka Alice Cooper - Feb 4, 1948

sentR89day

LOLWUT? The 40 worst Aquarians, plus Jeffrey Epstein and Anders Breivik. Edit: I've heard of the LGBTQ rights rally on Feb 15th in Oklahoma City at the state capital was when protestors went inside the building to demand the state of OK to respect Trans rights, and the state governor Kevin Stitt is not a friend to transgender persons in a very conservative state. Aquarian sun David Cornsilk and Aquarius sun Rebecca Nagle (from searching their bios - her wikipedia has no birthday listed though I remember sources said the year she's born was 1981 or 1992 - Jan 26th) played a role in organizing, Cornsilk is an ally and Nagle is 2spirit as a Cherokee Nation citizen like Cornsilk and Stitt clashing with Capricorn sun Hoskin Jr as the CN tribal chief and his Aquarius sun father Sr in congress. The risk of many of the 50 state capitals having raids increased in the 2020s, peaking with the US capital mob incident on Jan 6th 2021.

I'd like to think that 95%+ of the human race, if they knew about Jeffrey Epstein, would think he's not a good person. Perhaps the 5% that think he's a good person are abusers, themselves, or severely insane.

Astrology: I didn't know that Jeffrey Epstein was/is an Aquarius. I did read somewhere that Uranus, and Aquarius, can represent the perverse, and the twisted. But that's probably a psychopathic Aquarius, or an Aquarius deep it its dark side.

sentR89day

Ellen Degeneres. She truly was a pioneer going through a Uranus and Neptune transit in 1997 (Uranus went into Aquarius in 1995, Neptune in Aquarius in 1998) and suffered for it! Also she is a Sagittarius rising and Pluto was in Sagittarius, so perhaps a 1st house transit?

CapAquaPis

Jerry Springer (Feb 13, 1944) has recently died ... and he exhibited a strong Liberal Aquarian armor in politics (he was mayor of Cincinnati), but his infamous 1990s-2000s talk show was exploited by his producers for ratings to become a modern-day circus sideshow display. And his 12th moon conjunct ascendant in Libra must have to do with bringing out the deep dark secrets to the world to be resolved.

CapAquaPis

Buffy Sainte-Marie is adopted from a Piapot Cree reserve in Canada to a white American family, and from what I read Feb 20th 1941 is her birthdate, but biographers dispute it is August 2nd to leave room for doubt of her astrological profile as well her complete and accurate biography about her, and BSM's political activism that's a huge part of Aquarius or cusping Pisces, but not limited to those of the 11th sun sign of the astrological zodiac year.

CapAquaPis

And the weirdest people one can find in astrology tend to have an Aquarius sun-Pisces sun cusp such as Yoko Ono (Feb 18, 1933) known for her avant-garde, unconventional and unorthodox style of music, and something about her moon is 1-11' Sagittarius or in sidereal, in a deep dark Scorpio, while Feb 18th birthdays are also considered an entirely sidereal Aquarius.

CapAquaPis

On the list of Aquarian actors and entertainers: Taylor Lautner (Feb 11, 1992) who's in a relationship with Taylor Rae (they have a child together named Taylor) and in the past, Taylor Swift (what a first name they share). Reading the ephemeris, he has an Aquarius sun square a Taurus first quarter moon.

Humanitarian

1962, 1989 and 2017 are important astrological marker years. Feb 5, 1962 - the Aquarian stellium; Jan 21, 1989 - the cusp Capricorn/Aquarius sun date; and Sep 23, 2017 - the cusp Virgo/Libra sun date: the birth of a new king. Almost every 29 years, an Aquarian-ruled Saturnian time cycle of new eras of time in world history. I feel 1969, 1979, 2000 and 2009 are also important. Jeane Dixon, the controversial astrologer questionable in accuracy predicted a third antichrist to be born on the date Feb 5, 1962. Is it Sarah Palin? Barack Obama? or even Osama Bin Laden? Their birthdates are not Feb 5, 1962...but Sarah Palin is rather the closest (I mentioned she's a double Aquarian, but is there an Aquarius ascendant?) and she doesn't have a political career anymore.

Edit: I just googled her natal chart and she has a polar opposite Leo rising and she was a supporter of fellow Republican with a similar Leo rising Donald Trump .
In 28 Jan 2009, there was also an Aquarius stellium consisted of North Node, Sun, Neptune, Chiron, Jupiter and Moon.

Humanitarian

A few of us are "incognitos" when it comes to revealing our Chart-placements. I'm semi-incognito, because I haven't posted my chart, but I've revealed a lot ABOUT it: H1 Sun in late-Pisces trine Jupiter in Scorpio, Merc conj Mars in Pisces, a few degrees above the Ascendant in mid-Pisces, and Moon in mid-Aquarius.

Just wondering why the incognitos are so reticent to reveal even their Sun, Moon, Mercury and Ascendant? Knowing those are a real help in understanding points of view. Not the whole chart--just those four would be useful for explaining our differences in opinion, including our attitudes towards the Sign Aquarius.
I remembered that you reveal even your own Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, even Chiron also